**February Babies**

We all love Jenga! Ive got it shoved under my drawers in the living room :p Along with Monopoly and Chess. Does every man get socks for christmas?! I got some for my OH too :)

Lol. they seem to lose them very often! and ive never played, he tells me its really fun. and i am lame, and i could sit and play games all night. :)

Me too. My OH and i always play monopoly and ps2 and stuff :p Gonna be Xbox this year!

I could sit and play crib and cards and such all night, i love board games, i cheat without knowing it, so i only play with him HA!

I played monopoly tonight & I won :D Just seeing as you were talking about board games, I always usually loose so I am chuffed. :) Spent so much on peoples christmases this year.. Damn.

I spent a lot this year on Christmas gifts too. We don't usually play board games as a family (except for Trivial Pursuit) because we usually end up fighting over who's winning and who cheated and whatnot.

I didnt spend too much really. I did spend more on my OH but a lot of it is just essentials wrapped up! I made a lot of presents too. Like my grandmas is a basket full of little things she likes. Shes impossible to buy for because if she doesnt like something she just throws it away so ive bought things ive seen in her house before or things she uses regularly and just dressed them up a bit.

I bought :

My mum - perfume, 2 dvds & sweeties
My dad - 2 dvds
My brother - designer t shirt
Friend - a mug, pyjamas, slippers
Friend - t shirt & chocolate santa that is mooning
Friends baby - 2 t shirts
Friend - perfume & willy shot glasses ;)
Friend - willy shaped egg frier, nail varnish & perfume

I made my parents and grandparents frames that say "Miss Kayla" on them, have real pressed flowers glued on two corners, and a 4D scan picture in them :) I'd show you pictures, but they're receiving them tonight and my mom is on my fb. I'll post pictures after tonight :)

Reaaally? We have to pay over here.. It is usually like £100 - £250 depending on the package you get.

Me too, but I would also have to travel like a zillion miles to get to a place that does it..

Theres a few places around here but theyre just so much. Plus scans later on are less clear and theres much less to see so i wouldnt bother now really.

Aww what do you think hes gonna look like? Like hair and eye colour etc?

When I was little I had blonde hair & blue eyes, the 'sperm donor' :haha: has brown hair & brown eyes. So I am hoping he takes after me & not that idiot. Although dark haired babies are adourableeeee :D I hope he has hair anyways. What about you?

We both have brown hair so thats a very likely one! Mines thick and straight and Chads is fine and curly. So thick brown curly hair would be lovely. Also i have blue eyes and Chad has brown. So im guessing brown eyes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->