**February Babies**

Usually we have to pay for our 4D scans, but this was a nice surprise from the sonographer. :)

What all did ya'll get for Christmas?
James and I got everything needed to move out of this house :) And 1000 ct Egyptian cotton sheets and a handmade quilt from my Gramma and Mom!

I got curlers, a dvd, a couple of tops, pyjama bottoms, slippers, pants ;) & this box of handmade soap & stuff from my brother, I sat in my room for over an hour just smelling it. Can't leave it alone, totally obsessed.. :headspin: :wohoo:

Ill update what i got later on tonight, not alot of time right now, just wanted to say
Holly - my mom didnt like the tape on all the slips of paper to find out the name, she thanks you ;)

Name is Mikah Eli James Doerksen

I got curlers, a dvd, a couple of tops, pyjama bottoms, slippers, pants ;) & this box of handmade soap & stuff from my brother, I sat in my room for over an hour just smelling it. Can't leave it alone, totally obsessed.. :headspin: :wohoo:

Aww sounds lovely! My grandma made this amazing lemon cake... Could eat it all day!

Ill update what i got later on tonight, not alot of time right now, just wanted to say
Holly - my mom didnt like the tape on all the slips of paper to find out the name, she thanks you ;)

Name is Mikah Eli James Doerksen

Aww im sorry! Bet it was fun though :p Thats a lovely name. Though my LO's name is still secret! I got the cutest dress for her last night. Went to the shop right before it closed for a few last things and it was being discounted so i had to :p

Aww im sorry! Bet it was fun though :p Thats a lovely name. Though my LO's name is still secret! I got the cutest dress for her last night. Went to the shop right before it closed for a few last things and it was being discounted so i had to :p

Upload a picture, upload a picture :hissy: :juggle: :wohoo:

P.S cutee name Melissa.
I seen someone who said if they had a boy they are calling him Oliver, was like oh noo thats my favourite name so far :(

I hate when people mention using the name ive chosen :p Im like NOOOOOO thats my name! But ive only seen one so far so its not too bad!

Laura ill get photos later :)

i simply couldnt keep it a secret anymore!! to hard when i have painted his name on canvas's for the nursery, to hard to hide things. and i refer to him as Mikah, so i have to catch myself and call him baby around people, so might as well!!Im still not home to update what i got for xmas, i will when i get there and will go threw it so i dont forget! ill upload a picture of our exploding tree too!
Hope everyone had/having a wonderful christmas!

Hooray for the second to last box in the ticker!!! :D Now I'm very very nervous. :O

Hey Ladies Quick question have any of you started to Lose your Plug? I didnt Lose mine til I was already in Labour with Jaymee, But Last Night i Lost some of my Plug with this baby.

I havent yet as far as im aware! Whats it look like when you do lose it? Cause i dont really know! I have heard of people losing it around 32ish weeks though.

hey ladies!!hope everyones pregnancies are well:) WHOOOOHOOOO WE ARE ALL GETTING CLOSE TO THE DD:)
is anyone else feeling the LO pressing against your hips?coz i think i am, and if it isnt the baby, dunno what is:/ lol

Yeah i get either hips or ribs! Whichever of most inconvenient at the time she does :p Wow i cant believe we're all so close to the end

I haven't lost any plug yet. But I def get poked in the hips and ribs a lot. I've been getting a ton of pelvic pressure today though with lots of cramping in my back.

I haven't lost my plug. But I go get lots of kicking and pressure in my hips! :p

I haven't lost my plug yet either, and she kicks and presses against my ribs and hips all the time ! :)

I am so sick of my friends moaning about the baby names I like. Why do they think it concerns them so much? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->