**February Babies**

I hate the awkward silences the most when people dont like the name! Only family knows though and its the ones i dont really see who acted like that.

At the meal for my birthday my friend turned and said 'Oh god, you're not still calling him Oliver are you?' I was so mad, I mean why does she think it concerns her? Then she said 'I like the name Summer', well thats great considering I am having a boy. Then she said 'I wish you were having a girl'.. :growlmad: Should it not be more important the name I like & the sex I wanted? I wanted a boy, so I am happy..

Oliver has never been a definate name, but it is my favourite. I don't see why they have to try & wreck it the whole time? Like 'Oh Oliver, where is twist?' I mean you could think of a catchphrase for any name in the world.. Idiots :shrug::growlmad:

It shouldnt matter to them! I think Oliver is a nice name. It seems non pregnant friends always make the least helpful comments!

Its your baby so you can call him what you want and if you like it then it has nothing to do with them !!

If our baby was a boy we was going to call her Oliver Lyric :)

Even if my friend said they liked the name Jimmybobinob for their kid, I wouldn't act like that. I would say it wasn't my favourite name but it would still be cute cause baby names always are cute. I mean the child could be called feet & you would still be like aww.

Hey guys!!
Sorry i havent been on lately, in laws are here, no time to get to the computer! 33 weeks now!!

I am ok thanks :) , just feel like i am going to pop anytime soon haha :)

My dr says i wont go to term, but if you read back hes a right tool. so i dont listen to him. I think ill be early tho

Ah i don't listen to my doctor either :) I think i will be early too

Thanks ladies . I looked it up with your second you can some plug earlier then with your first. makes me not as scared

My midwife doesnt say anything! I dont think she will either just in case shes wrong!

I was told I was going to be Over due with Jaymee , as I had an apt 4 days prior and there was No signs of her coming on her own , So they booked me an apt for her due date , and she ended up coming a Day early , I was also told if She was 6 pounds that would be BIG , so i was expecting to be Induced and have this tiny baby and she came early and was 7.8 So I never listen to the doctor they will come when they come and they will weigh what they will weigh

Yeah exactly! I think thats why my midwife doesnt say anything on it. She knows first hand a baby will arrive when he/she is ready

hello, sorry it's been a while for me.
James and I just found out that he wasn't approved to be leased an apartment, so we're stuck here until this summer, which SCARES me so much. I've been crying about it for most of today. I'm absolutely terrified of our roommates' dogs and I hide in my room all day to avoid them. I do NOT want those people around my baby at all, but we have nowhere else to go. :(
Anyways, I think my LO will be here early too. We have a family history of really big preemies (my brother was 6 weeks early and weighed almost 7 lbs!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->