**February Babies**

All of her animals are huge problems. That's why I wanted to move so badly. None of the animals ever come near my room though because I terrorize them >:D

Lucky! My cat and dog are pretty gentle and know when they're not wanted around. Their animals on the other hand... ugh. I rant about them a LOT. The rottweiler puppy (that they got halfway through my pregnancy, knowing I was going to live here) howls randomly in the middle of the night. I'm afraid that'll wake Kayla up and contribute to not getting any sleep at ALL. I can't waaaaaait until August to move out O.O

That sounds horrible! Theres only space for so many animals surely?!

We definitely don't have the space for 3 big dogs, and 3 cats! We were okay without the puppy, except for their dog was/is violent, but now there's a rottweiler who eats poop. uggh >.<

Lol don't blame you! My roommates are leaving the house to go drink now, so I'm off to bed. I have 9 hours to sleep before my class. Eek! I'm slightly nervous because everyone is going to be so much older!

Lauren you cant have kayla before i have Mikah! Id be sooo jealous!
What day are they saying in early feb?
Had my Ultrasound this morning., heart-rate was a steady 141, i am 34w+6d, Mikah already weighs 6lbs 1oz. His head is down in my pelvic bone, hand above head, spine is on my left side up to my ribs where his bum is and his legs are down on my right side nearly down to his head, hes going to be soooo tall like Luke! ( and that does NOT sound comfy!)

doe anyone else feel like the LO is trying to go into your back?coz i feel her ontop of my hips, then it feels like she' trying to go in my back.its so wierd!

I feel like pressure on my hips quite a lot.. I wouldn't say it felt like he was trying to go into my back though.. :shrug:

Lauren - on your scans before did your dates not add up? My 9, 12 & 20 week scans all showed he was the right size. But at my 33 weeks one he was a bit big I think.. Midwife said a week bigger than he was meant to be, but his stomach measured right, his legs were 4 days too big & I never got a proper week date of his head.. But I think it was his head that measured big.. :shrug:

Ive been getting pressure in my hips too. Sometimes in my back but usually only when ive been asleep and in one place for too long

I can't even sit for long on the sofa because my back gets so sore.. :(

I just get them all in my back, & the midwife told me he was back to back the other day so that is probably why :p

Ohh yeah probably. Ive got to see a different midwife this week because mines on holiday. dreading that one! Everyone i see apart from her seems to be an idiot!

No, my dates didn't match up with my date of conception. Being 36 weeks does add up though. (that would make me 36+5... O.O) Doesn't really help that a lot of my appointments were rescheduled or never scheduled at all, so I wasn't seen regularly. My uterus and everything on baby was measuring about 36 weeks. I go back to my OB Jan 16 to see what's going on.

Wow thats quite a while for them to be wrong by! Didnt they ever notice at your scans?

ggrr does anyone else feel extremely bored of being pregnant now?its going toooo slow! I HAVENT GOT PATIENCE ANYMORE!!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->