February bfps??

Hi ladies! Checking back in...just been waiting to O. CD 13 for me and still getting negative OPKs. I had a question...I had a transvaginal US today to get everything checked out...I'm in my 'fertile' week per FF, they used US gel and now I'm worried about killing sperm. We bd last night so not worried about that but worried about tonight if/when we bd. I had the the US at 2pm and will prob bd around 9pm. Should I be ok? I didn't think of the gel until afterward and should have taken preseed with me :( thanks ladies.

I'd think in 7 hours your body will probably have absorbed it all. I wouldn't worry about it. :flower:

Thank you!! Keeping my fx. It's been a weird cycle this go around. On cd 14 now and usually my cm/cervix is more "fertile" but it's not...hoping af is later too so that I don't have a super short lp!

Fx your LP is longer lulu. How long has it been?

Shortest was 11 days which was last cycle...but usually it's around 13-14 days. There's been a lot going on so not sure if that's affecting O.

I am having some brown spotting - confused! It seems too early for IB and this is the second time this cycle that I had spotting. Bit worried that something might be wrong :(

Checking back in, ladies.. I'm planning to secretly test at 13dpo on 8th Feb and (hopefully) surprise my DH with a bfp because we'll be holidaying in a nice location then. Anyone testing with me?

I am having some brown spotting - confused! It seems too early for IB and this is the second time this cycle that I had spotting. Bit worried that something might be wrong :(

Rose, how much are you spotting? If it's brown, it might be old blood from ovulation spotting.. if it's pink, who knows, maybe you're implanting early :)

It's not enough to go on my underwear but is very obvious when I wipe. I'm assuming it's not IB as its brown but it's unusual for me so who knows!

Well 13dpo here going to test in 5 minutes wish me luck 🙌🙌

11 dpo, bfn this morning.

Attachments

• 20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm sorry Krissie. There's still hope though if AF isn't here yet. :dust:

6dpo and still getting positive opks:shrug:

Attachments

• 20160205_063359-1-1.jpg
    20160205_063359-1-1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
The spotting turned pink briefly earlier and then back to brown and now it's red. I am so confused. I so hope it's not AF, if it is I literally have no idea what's going on with my body and I'm really gutted as I thought our timing was perfect this month :( it's still very light but I'd say it's now a very light flow rather than spotting.

The spotting turned pink briefly earlier and then back to brown and now it's red. I am so confused. I so hope it's not AF, if it is I literally have no idea what's going on with my body and I'm really gutted as I thought our timing was perfect this month :( it's still very light but I'd say it's now a very light flow rather than spotting.

So sorry rose if it is AF. How many dpo are you?

5!! I have never had a cycle like this. It's turned brighter red now so I've put it down as light flow :( I hope it stops but knowing my luck it is AF :(

I'm sorry rose :hugs:
I'm pretty sure AF is here too so onto cycle 2. I only had a 12 day leutial phase and 30 day cycle so it's changed a little since having ds. Not overly disappointed as I only had my IUD out 5 weeks ago and didn't have much of a breakthrough bleed after. So this month we will be TTC in full! Good luck to all the ladies testing and O'ing soon!

Sorry to hear that baby doll :( so disappointing isn't it! the bleeding has pretty much stopped now so we will see what tomorrow brings - certainly not feeling to hopeful about this cycle either way

rose. That is so weird. I don't even know what to make of it. But your temps look great. So fx the bleeding doesn't return.

Thanks Krissie, I have never had anything like it before. Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings

Had a .2 degree temp drop at 5dpo this morning but I gather that that is pretty normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->