February bfps??

5!! I have never had a cycle like this. It's turned brighter red now so I've put it down as light flow :( I hope it stops but knowing my luck it is AF :(

Rose-I agree with krissie, that is really odd. It seems much to early for AF, it's a little earlier than most IBM but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. Is it possible that you couldve O'd earlier than you originally thought? Keeping my fx crossed for you dear!!

Well it stopped last night but is there again this morning but it looks nothing like AF. It's now a browny red colour. Temp stayed up this morning. I don't think I could have Od earlier than CD18 due to OPKS, temps and cm. But I did have a cold/flu before ovulation so perhaps that's messed everything up

Sorry to hear that stacey! When are you expecting AF? You're not until then!

Rose, have you considered taking an early response pregnancy test? It is odd that you would have heavy spotting when your BBT chart shows you've ovulated

Does this still look positive to you guys?? It did to me, This will be my 8th positive opk in a row.

Attachments

• 20160206_060817-1-1.jpg
    20160206_060817-1-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Does this still look positive to you guys?? It did to me, This will be my 8th positive opk in a row.

Yes it does. What brand are they?

I have heard the up and up brand from target actually had to be quite a bit darker than the control to be positive. Maybe these do to?

I got my bfp yay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations :)
The weird spotting seems to have pretty much stopped again - I so hope it stays away so I can get excited about next weekend again!

Ladies! I'm pretty sure I got my bfp this morning. I'm sure I won't fully believe it until the digital says it.

Congrats ladies. Seems like this is a lucky month.

Congratulations krissie and Ashley. I'm doing a digi tomorrow morning when j see pregnant I might believe it

Awesome! Congrats besty, krissie, and ashley! Pls post some pics of those double lines for us!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->