February bfps??

Sorry didn't attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
Congrats ladies! Feb must be a lucky month.

Yay!! So happy for you Besty, Ashley, and Krissie!!! I hope it's the real deal for all of you!!

:happydance: Yay! Congrats on all the :bfp:

AFM: I finally got my positive OPK! So either ovulating tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to the tww because we get a break! :haha: This may be our last month TTC until august. We have a wedding in August that is in Mexico, so don't want to risk anything. Hoping to see a lot more bfp this month! :thumbup:

Hey ladies I got my smiley face two weeks ago on Friday so I'm over due my period? But no bfp

It's official! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations!! I've just been promoted at work, so we are thinking of putting off TTC for a while.... that is unless I am already preggers!!

That's great Krissy I'm really pleased for you :)

Hi ladies. I'm hoping to join you guys for the February testers! :)

AF showed a couple days ago, and now I'm in a new cycle. This officially marks my 1 year TTC. I've put in the request from my doctor for fertility referral just to make sure things are okay, so I should hear from her soon. I'm actually thinking things are fine and that it just took me this long to regulate from bcp. I was on the pill 15 years and over the course of the last year my cycles went from 40 days long with an 8 day LP to now being about 25-30 days long with an 11(ish) day LP. So my cycle are definitely improving and I think I just have to give myself some time.

This month I'm making some changes. I get a regular monthly massage and my sister's massage therapist does reflexology and has a lot of information about natural medicines and stuff. She gave us a lot of recommendations (we are both TTC). So I'm going to start drinking copious amounts of red raspberry tea, try to cut my caffeine down to 1 cup a day (and then down to 0 if i can), start doing fertility poses for yoga, meditation, continue going to the gym 3x a week (I've been doing this for 3 moths and have lost a good amount of weight - which I think did help me because that's when I started to O at a more regular time), and see how things go from there.

A couple months ago my dad pulled a gun on my mom, myself and my husband and threatened us and threatened to take his own life. Since then, I am on an antidepressant (serious trauma from this event) and think that the meditation/yoga/and everything else will help me as well.

I'm looking at probably not testing until the beginning of March but there aren't March threads yet so here I am. :)

Had a stark white bfn today. More down about it than expected. Today would have been a nice day to surprise DH. I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones on their first few cycles, but looking less likely now :(

Angel5000, i'm sorry to hear about your terrifying experience. I have irregular cycles too so I'll be joining you next cycle in March. Unless it's one of my long cycles and it's becomes in April.

Why has my period not started I got my smiley face 15 days ago? 🤔

Congratulations krissie. Yay I have a bump buddy :)

skycastles - Hopefully your cycle isn't really longl! Long cycles are incredibly annoying. When I first came off bcp mine were about 40ish days, which i know isn't all that long compared to some that people are experiencing. FX this is a "normal" cycle for you. :)

XOStacey - You can O up to 2 days after the +OPK so if you got your :) 15 days ago it's possible that you didn't O for a couple days after that. If you LP is a "Normal" 14 days (ish) then you'd be due in a couple days, give or take. the only way to confirm the actual date O happened unfortunately is through temping, since the +OPK can only tell that you are about to O (though I've had months where I got a +OPK and then didn't O and then got another +OPK a few week later and then O'd - so it just says your body is gearing up). I'd wait another few days and then maybe test if you don't have AF. :)

Welcome Angel :)

Congrats on the digital confirmation Krissie!!

AFM- 9 dpo tested BFN this morning. Still getting creamy cm and I've got super mild baby cramps. No IB spotting yet. Keeping my fx but starting to feel a little discouraged this cycle

CD 12 for me today. EWCM yesterday. My birthday is the 26th, so I'm keeping my FX I get a BFP for a present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->