February bfps??

Hopefully you get a lovely birthday present :)
I am starting to get that familiar urge to test - so this month I am setting myself a target which I am really going to try to stick to. I am either going to wait until Valentine's Day, or until I get over 80 points on FF's signs analyser. I really hope I can find the will power to wait!
The strange spotting has cleared up now, creamy cm is back although it is perhaps a bit more watery than it usually would be by now. I have had some very slight cramps/pulls/almost a slight bruised feeling very low in my tummy over the last few days. Could be nothing but I am hoping that different means good :)

Fighting the urge to test too. Feeling a bit weird, as this cycle has been odd. AF started on the 4th last month, but ovulation was late...

My My My! Congratulations to you 3 lucky ladies! I hope the next 9 months goes perfect for you!

Ladies I need some advice - you know I thought I came on my period? Well all it was, was brown blood the entire time, and not loads like my normal period, but enough to need a bad. i'm now CD7 and thought I had stopped with the brown blood, but when wiping today its still there and a bit of CM? What on earth is this all about? 1st period since coming off the pill. Please help!

Miss Mitch that's what I had with my chemical pregnancy before Lilly have u tested again?

I had a funny period like that after having my implant removed. I think it's fairly normal for them to be unusual while your hormones settle down. The month after I had a normal period so hopefully your body will get back to normal quickly too :)

My BBs are extremely sensitive today! Usually they get a bit sore but not like this. Hoping its a good sign :) I have also been feeling very stressed today - and generally in a bad mood

Miss Mitch - that sounds kind of like my first period off the pill. It can take some time to regulate. Have you tested again just to make sure?

No I hadn't tested again but my friend is urging me to, but I really don't think I am. What is a chemical pregnancy? Rose and Angel I think you could be right about my body regulating. Rose how many dpo are you now? Xx

I would take a cheapie just to be sure. I am 9 dpo now. AF is due on Saturday!

Fighting the urge to test too. Feeling a bit weird, as this cycle has been odd. AF started on the 4th last month, but ovulation was late...

You're like 12 DPO right? Test, girl! Hehe. How long is your LP usually?

I would take a cheapie just to be sure. I am 9 dpo now. AF is due on Saturday!

Hope you get your BFP!

6 DPO here, and feeling relatively patient so far. Just trying not to obsess over the wait. Though I had implantation symptoms at 6 DPO when I got pregnant with my daughter, so I'm gonna be thinking about that all day, lol.

MissMitch - a chemical pregnancy is when the sperm does fertilize the egg and it starts to implant but for some reason the body determines it isn't viable and so it doesn't stick. A lot of women don't even realize they are having one because it typically only makes your period a few days late before AF finally shows.

AFM - so jealous of all of you in the TWW already. I'm just cd5 here. Gonna start the BD game tomorrow I think. I really want to try to stick to SMEP. I say that every cycle and it never happens lol but this time dh mentioned it (well he said every other day which is SMEP basically) so I think we will try harder.

Thank you Angel, never even knew that could happen! Me and DP will be bd'ing from today, every other day x

Thanks Slammerkin :) I am constantly comparing my cycles with the cycle I got pregnant with my son too. I am always comparing my charts too :haha:

Cd 5 here today and AF has stopped. Just wondering, does anyone else get ewcm with the last of AF or know what it means? I've had it a few times but never really knew what ewcm was or thought too much of it. Now I'm curious lol.

Good luck to all about to test!! Hope we have a heap more BFP'S in here!

Hi ladies! Checking back in. 2dpo and not feeling much, this tww is gunna drag. I'm supposed to wait until the 20th to test but I'm sure I'll start around the 14th with ic's lol. How is everyone else doing?

Also checking in! So 10 dpo today, and I tested BFN but ive had some uncharacteristic cramping today, very mild but definitely uterus, not gas cramps. I'm keeping my fx for IB cramps even though I haven't had any spotting yet. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but if I'm only just now implanting then that would explain why no BFN yet.

Lulu hang in there hun!! Try not to test too early, I'm already wishing get I'd waited because I was super down yesterday and most of today

Good luck to all of you in the TWW! I'm only CD5. :(

Miss Mitch - yeah I didn't know about it until I had been on the boards for a little while. I've had 2. :( That's why I try not to test too early now. It's heart breaking to get a bfp line only to have it go away a few days later and AF show.

Hello ladies! Please can I join you? Really excited to finally be on here, especially as I didn't think we'd be able to TTC for another few months as we've been WTT since August.

I'm CD 18 and really hoping for O today. See some of you are testing soon - huge good luck wishes!

x

Hello ladies! Please can I join you? Really excited to finally be on here, especially as I didn't think we'd be able to TTC for another few months as we've been WTT since August.

I'm CD 18 and really hoping for O today. See some of you are testing soon - huge good luck wishes!

x

:happydance: I'm so excited to see you are ttc!

Also checking in! So 10 dpo today, and I tested BFN but ive had some uncharacteristic cramping today, very mild but definitely uterus, not gas cramps. I'm keeping my fx for IB cramps even though I haven't had any spotting yet. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but if I'm only just now implanting then that would explain why no BFN yet.

Lulu hang in there hun!! Try not to test too early, I'm already wishing get I'd waited because I was super down yesterday and most of today

Thank you! I need to remind myself about the disappointment that comes with early testing! It's so hard but I'm reading a new book so hopefully that keeps my mind off of early testing!! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->