February bfps??

Hello ladies! Please can I join you? Really excited to finally be on here, especially as I didn't think we'd be able to TTC for another few months as we've been WTT since August.

I'm CD 18 and really hoping for O today. See some of you are testing soon - huge good luck wishes!

x

:happydance: I'm so excited to see you are ttc!

And I'm so happy to see your ticker!! :happydance::happydance: huge congratulations Krissie :hugs: when did you get your BFP?

Yeah had eye op last Tues and they're hoping they won't need to do left one now! They won't know for 3 months so we thought we'd just start trying now rather than keep waiting...xxx

Just checking in ladies.. end of 15dpo for me and expecting my period in the next 1-2days. Had a bfn at 13dpo so trying to not get my hopes up. I had vivd dreams last night of getting bfps and bfns alternatively.. woke up pretty depressed - not good to see-saw between highs and lows like that in my dreams.
Who's waiting out the last days of the tww too now? Symptoms anyone? I'm feeling moody and crampy already as usual. My cm seems to be different tho (i think). I won't be testing again until AF is late!

Hello ladies! Please can I join you? Really excited to finally be on here, especially as I didn't think we'd be able to TTC for another few months as we've been WTT since August.

I'm CD 18 and really hoping for O today. See some of you are testing soon - huge good luck wishes!

x

Hi! Seen you around in the WTT boards.. welcome and hope you have a short and fruitful journey! :happydance:

I'm due AF on Saturday sky castles - refusing to test until sunday!! I am surprisingly not so desperate to test this cycle which is good. I have sore BBs, creamy cm which has started to get more watery, im very hungry and quite tired and irritable. The sore BBs is the main unusual one for me as normally they're not as tender as this.

Just checking in ladies.. end of 15dpo for me and expecting my period in the next 1-2days. Had a bfn at 13dpo so trying to not get my hopes up. I had vivd dreams last night of getting bfps and bfns alternatively.. woke up pretty depressed - not good to see-saw between highs and lows like that in my dreams.
Who's waiting out the last days of the tww too now? Symptoms anyone? I'm feeling moody and crampy already as usual. My cm seems to be different tho (i think). I won't be testing again until AF is late!

Hey skycastles! I am 11dpo and I will be waiting out the last few days of tww with you. I plan to test on sat or sun. AF is due on Monday the 15, but if I am I'd love to know in time for Valentines Day. So I'm gonna go ahead and test a day or 2 early. I too had a dream this week about getting a BFP but all hpts have been negative so far...it got me excited because I've never dreamt about a pregnancy test before. So of course I had to take a test THAT morning but of course it was BFN, definitely went from high to low that day.

As for symptoms, I had really uncharacteristic cramping yesterday. Very mild but definitely uterine cramps. I haven't had any spotting yet but I know sometimes some women don't actually ever see IB. My CM has stayed creamy which is also a good sign but it has decreased. Moody isn't the word for my emotions this week and fatigue is definitely one as well. I'm staying cautiously hopeful that all my BFNs were because I hadn't implanted yet[-o<

:wave: Hi Scarlet! Welcome!

I'm excited to start my CB Digi tomorrow. I didn't used to use the advanced digi's but now that we've been TTC for a year i want more specificity to when my fertile time is. Hoping to get my bouncy smiley in a few days. :)

Scarlet- I got my bfp on Saturday at 12 dpo.

That is good news they don't think they will have to do a second surgery. I hope that they don't.

Thank you for the welcome along :) for those symptom spotting, with my first the thing that I noticed straight away was that my nips went darker :shy: good luck getting those valentines BFP!!

How are you feeling Krissie?

x

I'm feeling alright. I'm very crampy. And super hungry all the time. I can tell the exhaustion is coming too.

This is definitely a different pregnancy from ds.

Wow that's mad that you can tell the difference already - how was it last time?

I've done some research this morning and based on my other charts I think I'm a "slow riser" and it takes several days for my temp to go up after O rather than a spike so I think FF is marking O day several days after it's happened. The good news if this is right is that my LP would be longer than 10 days. The bad news is that I may have been a bit too late to catch the egg this month :cry: can you get EWCM the day after O?!

xx

My cm turned creamy the day after o. However, everyone is different so I'm sure you could have ewcm.

With ds I was so nauseous and could hardly eat. I wasn't hungry at all and actually lost weight. I also had the most painful nipples. Plus with him I was already unable to handle some foods that I'm enjoying now.

Wow, it's funny how it can be so different. I was so lucky last time and although I felt sick wasn't often sick - hope I don't have full blown MS the next time!

I'm sure O was Mon or Tues (better if Tues as we only managed to BD Mon and Tues and not Sun!) hoping FF will pick it up tomorrow.

Did you do anything to help implantation?

x

Good morning! Started my advanced Digi's today! Feels too early, but last month I didn't follow the directions and started them a few days later than recommended and missed my blinky face completely. I think I started too late and it couldn't detect the estrogen surge. So this month I'm following the directions. Low today, but that's to be expected at CD7!

Woke up feeling like crap though. Sore throat, headache, etc. Hoping I'm not catching the flu that my students are all passing around. :( I need to be well to catch this egg! :)

Scarlett - I usually get EWcm on the day after O or part of the day after O. I think it starts to turn to creamy mid-day or evening after O. It is different for everyone

Hey ladies! Question, so my CM is still creamy but it's definitely decreased as of right now. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant even if CM has decreased a little? I'm 12 dpo and Im refusing to test until saturday or sunday.

Thanks Angel, hope you feel better soon!

Hi Erin, I don't think CM is always that reliable as a preg sign so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. I've had CM right before AF some months and not others. And I had none the day before and the day I got my BFP. Good luck for the weekend!

x

Hi girls!!! Trying for our Halloween baby here, I believe I am 4-6 dpo and I poas just for fun this morning and in my half asleepness I was shocked to see a super super faint line!!?? It should be way to early for this?? What do u girls think? It's pretty hard to see... I can't wait until tomorrow morning to pee on another!!!?? its solo hard to see but if i maximize the pic and tilt my comp screen back i can see it!! I hope this is real

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
Cm isn't reliable. Mine went from creamy to sticky to wet to ewcm through my entire tww. Now I just have a fair amount of creamy.

Wow metal! I can see it. Are you sure about your dates?

I'm trying not to be too excited yet and about my dates, not really, I only have a general idea with ewcm and my app (haha). I had a realllly long cycle last round so I expected things to be a little funny this round but I am so surprised I hope it's real!!!

I can see it too! I think you probably Od a bit earlier than you thought :) congrats!

Metal I think I can see it too. Congrats if it is!!
:Hi: Scarlet. Glad to see your op went well and your now TTC!

Afm, Cd7 today and since I didn't get my pos OPK last cycle until cd18 I thought I'd start them cd10 and twice per day from cd14 but now I'm not too sure especially since I've already had ewcm and lots of watery - to the point where I'm changing panties every hour and half until I put a liner on.

I had a three hour drive to think about things and I am thinking I def ov'd early... I recall having my last day of ewcm on Sunday Jan 31 on which we bd'd... My app said I was supposed to be fertile feb 1st but I think that's maybe when I ov'd!? That would make me 10dpo! I was a little stunned at the revelation HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->