February bfps??

Sounds like you Od around 31st/1st then which would be about right. Congrats :)

I'm due AF tomorrow - small temp drop today but it's still up so only time will tell. Starting to feel Hopeful, this morning I made my son scrambled egg and the smell of the butter turned my stomach. I'm also very bloated and keep craving unhealthy foods like chips, chocolate and McDonald's more than normal this week! However my son has a cough and says he feels a bit sick today so I could well have the same bug.
This time last cycle my cm had dried up but its still quite creamy/wet so that's interesting.
Still quite hesitant because of the strange bleeding earlier in my TWW so maybe something hormonal is going on and that's causing the symptoms. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Congrats MetalMaiden! Have you done another test today?

Fingers crossed Rose, when will you test?

Lovely to see you on here BabyDoll! Wow to the cm!! HAve you done an opk to see?

Happy Friday everyone! x

Sunday I think, if AF doesn't arrive before then. Depends how brave I am!! I am too scared to test at the moment. Been having cramps and feeling like AF is coming today so we'll see

Yesterday I called the fertility clinic and was able to schedule my first appointment. Because their main doctor jumps between two clinics (one is over an hour from me and one is ~ 20 minutes) and I wanted to do afternoon appointment so I don't have to get a sub for my classes I had some trouble getting scheduled. It wouldn't have been an issue but we have so many other appointments scheduled this month that every earlier opening they had would have been a conflict with something I Couldn't reschedule (like my root canal :/ )

Anyway, that gives me this cycle to see what happens because by the time I go in I should be at the beginning of next cycle if no BFP.

Checked with insurance and they will cover diagnostic and testing up until a diagnosis is made. the minute a diagnosis of infertility is made, the insurance will no longer pay for any tests or treatment. Hoping it comes up to be something as simple as needing progesterone or something instead. Otherwise this could be a very expensive route.

At least I have an appointment though.

Erin I don't think that CM makes a reliable pregnancy symptom. Some women have said they have no signs of pregnancy until much later so I would try not to worry about the CM amount.

Metal I can see a hint of something there! It's faint, but there! Test again! :)

Rose :dust: FX for you!

[QUOTE Erin I don't think that CM makes a reliable pregnancy symptom. Some women have said they have no signs of pregnancy until much later so I would try not to worry about the CM amount. [/QUOTE]

I know, its just that crazy symptom spotting mania that takes over your brain and turns it in to paranoid mush, you know? :wacko: Well I'm 13 dpo and I tested BFN this morning with FRER so I think I'm probably out. I'm going to test again on Sunday, I'm still praying for that awesome Valentines Day gift. Otherwise, AF is due Monday so we shall see :shrug:

Angel: good luck at the fertility clinic dear!

Metal: aweseome!! :happydance: keeping fx that its the real deal!!

Rose: I know exactly how you feel. I had unusual mild cramps on Monday and Tuesday and I've had myself convinced that it could've been implantation cramps. I think I laid in bed for 30 mins this morning arguing with myself about if I was actually going to take a test and well....anyway, hang in there!! AF ain't here yet for either of us!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!:kiss:<3<3

Ok I think it might be true, here's this mornings stick!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
Scarlett; no I haven't done an OPK yet. I don't usually O until cd 16-20 and the cm started with AF and has just gotten more abundant since AF left.

MetalMaiden; that test is definitely darker!!! Congrats!!

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

Rose - :hugs: so sorry!! :( I know exactly what you mean. The people who ask when we are going to have a baby make me want to cry. It's soul crushing. I've been TTC for a year now, I was sure that by now I'd already have my baby in my arms or be very close. :cry:

I got my bfp, ladies! Tested 3 times, once with a digital, to make sure! Feels surreal right now.

Rose, i'm so sorry AF came early, but I hope it happens for you very very soon.

Fx-ed for eveyone waiting to test. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats skycastles!!! So happy for you!!

Rose, I don't know what makes people think it's ok to ask that. I've never thought to ask because I know Noone can really answer that kind of question. It's too sensitive and you never know what someone's been through.

My own Papaw asks me at every family get together about it, and I tell him every time "we're working on it" and every time he says "well I don't see what's taking so long, it wasn't so complicated back when I was having kids" and, don't get me wrong, I love my Papaw, but in that moment I just want to throat punch him for being ignorant and insensitive. Like we're doing it wrong or something.

Congratulations skycastles happy and healthy nine months to you!

Rose I'm so sorry to hear AF showed and at such a rubbish time as well. People are so thoughtless when it comes to asking about babies. Are you going to try anything different next cycle? Really hope you get your bfp soon.

Well done on sorting appts Angel, hope you get some answers soon and it's something straight forward to sort like progesterone (that's what I've struggled with and diet changes can make a huge difference)

Good luck Erin!!

Xx

Congrats sky!!

Rose: so sorry that happened! People ask me too and my response is "we're trying, wish it was that easy" then the conversation usually ends after that.

Afm: 6-7dpo here. Had blood work done and my progesterone was 13.5, after looking at some stuff it looks like I did ovulate which is great but my thyroid level is increased, it doesn't effect my cycles but I'm wondering if that's my problem? I won't be able to talk to my doc till Monday though. And she referred me to an RE so I will probably give them a call Monday as well. Scared but good to get answers. 7 days till my test date but it feels like that is soooo far away!

Happy Valentines Day ladies!!!

Congrats Skycastles!!!

I'm sorry rose. Hopefully we can catch the egg this time round!

Cd9 for me and the BD has started for this cycle. Will do OPK's everyday from tomorrow and when I get watery/ewcm I'll do 2 per day to try and pinpoint it. If it doesn't work this cycle I'll be getting a new bbt thermometer and temping.
Good luck to all testing today and the next few days!!!

Congrats skycastles!!!!

BabyDoll - I'm right about where you are. :)

I'm at CD10 today. Started the advanced Digi at CD7 as recommended, last cycle I O'd on CD13 but the cycle before that was CD18, so I have no idea where I'll actually O. :/

Sorry Slammerkin :(

I did pretty much everything I could last cycle - we literally couldn't have BD'd anymore. I may not temp or use OPKS this cycle, I haven't decided yet. It seems like no matter how much effort I put in, the outcome is the same and it will happen when it happens so I might have a more relaxed month and just watch my cm and try to bd as much as possible.
Good luck to those still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->