February bfps??

Can I join you ladies? Being stalking your thread for a while now:)
I'm 7DPO, praying for a bfp. I test 02/23....looking for testing buddies:)

Cycle buddies Angel :) I didn't O until cd19 last month. I started my OPK's today and when I get ewcm I will test twice per day to make sure I catch the surge.

I'm sorry slammerkin. I don't think I will be testing again in Feb but I wanted to stick around.

Rose. I've heard good things about the relaxed approach so it may just be what you need.

Hi Odiea I think I'm 7 dpo today too! FF not showed O on my chart but I'm sure I did and it's a little op I had two wks ago that's screwed up my temps. I'm going to try to hold out til next Mon...that's if AF doesn't show over the weekend of course! Any symptoms yet? X

Hi Odiea I think I'm 7 dpo today too! FF not showed O on my chart but I'm sure I did and it's a little op I had two wks ago that's screwed up my temps. I'm going to try to hold out til next Mon...that's if AF doesn't show over the weekend of course! Any symptoms yet? X

Hi Scarlett P, yeah, I started out with mild pain around my waist area and in my right ovary (where I ovulated)..., then bubbly feeling in my tummy, then gassing. This morning, I had very sharp pains in my tummy and right now my tummy feels like something's cooking...lol! How are your symptoms like?

Exciting Odiea! I've got sore BB which I don't remember having post O whilst I've been wtt. But then again maybe I'm more aware now we're ttc? Just bought some tests eeek! Roll on the weekend being in limbo is rubbish! X

Odiea - welcome! :wave:

Scarlett - Yeah I had to manually put in my O date on FF last month because of temp problems (thermometer died!). Good luck!

Thanks Angel hmm yes maybe I should manually put it in at the very least seeing some cross hairs will make me feel better each morning!

Eek what a pain about your thermometer! Really hope you get your bfp this cycle ttc isn't much fun past a couple of months xxx

That's the statement of a lifetime. Ttc isn't much after a couple months. :haha: How sad, but so very true! lol!

Exciting Odiea! I've got sore BB which I don't remember having post O whilst I've been wtt. But then again maybe I'm more aware now we're ttc? Just bought some tests eeek! Roll on the weekend being in limbo is rubbish! X

That's a good sign...I'd likely test this weekend too, the wait is killing me! Hoping we all get that second line, fx!

Hi Angel! Thanks...

That's the statement of a lifetime. Ttc isn't much after a couple months. :haha: How sad, but so very true! lol!

I know! For #1 we were ttc for just over a year and it was one of the hardest times of my life. Everything seemed to be on hold or waiting...waiting...waiting. First for O and tww. And then also waiting for fertility appointments. I think I managed 4 months before the magic wore off and it was upsetting rather than exciting!! Really hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Yes I'm temping Odiea, are you? cant decide whether to test til AF (hopefully) is late. A bfn on sat morning would ruin my day!

Angel how do you manually put o on FF?!

Xx

Tell me about it...i'll be devastated cos we are really hoping for a winter baby...
I'm temping, my temp has been on 97.9 since 3 or 4dpo (not sure)...i'm really praying it stays up
How are your symptoms today? Are you getting anything new?

Scarlett - go into your settings and there's a place to change your detection settings. You can change it to manual and then put in O date and cover line. I've only done it once when I didn't have the temps for FF to do it's detection.

Hi ladies :wave: Hi Angel :haha:

I'll be testing around the 23rd can I join in on the fun?

I'm 8DPO on what seems like its going to be a 33 day cycle thats long for me I'm use to a 28-30.. This cycle has been all kinda screwy.. My DW and I did 3 round of AI on my O day, day before O, and 4 days before O so hoping I actually stand a shot.. My temps have been all kinds of crazy and not having no where near the "symptoms" I had my last 2 cycles so now just watching my temps and waiting :coffee:

:wave: Hi Ash! Welcome! Seems like I'm seeing you around a lot. ;) Going to be stalking your charts! :)

I got my blinky smiley face today! :) Not the best day for that since we have the court crap today for my husbands inheritance plus a 3 hour drive back home afterwards, but going to try to BD every day until I get my confirmed temp jump.

Im excited for your blinky ☺ besides seeing the solid ☺ that's the next best thing on an OPK :HAHA: I hope despite everything you get it in hun

I'm not certain, but I think I'm 5dpo. Sometimes I feel like we will be successful and other times I don't. It seems like symptoms come and go. My DS was so very loud with symptoms when he was conceived, so this is all new for me. Good luck, ladies!

Thanks Angel! Now have crosshairs - even though they're blue! I've just checked back to my first chart off bc when I know my body tried but failed to O and it looks nothing like this one so feeling more hopeful again. Good luck with all the BD, espeically as it sounds like you've got a lot going on right now.

Hello to the new ladies!! If I don't test before (and no AF) then I will on 23rd too AshNAmber. MrsTorchwood I'm with you, swinging from I'm defo preggo to I'm defo not every day , I'd forgotten how much of a killer the tww is.

Odiea your temps sound good - do they normally stay high? Mine are still up but I've had cycles where they've stayed up into AF so for me it's a good sign but not a defo one. My biggest symptom are my BB! They're so sore (and now hot?!) and defo bigger. I know from my time WTT that this isn't normal for me, but then I know how your body/mind can do funny things when ttc.

:dust: to all and roll on the weekend! xx

How strange - crosshairs are on my app but not my ticker?!

But at least it's now keeping count of DPO for me and moved my AF date to Sat, which is what I think it should be!!

We managed to get in BD last night even though it was a long and tiring day. Blinky again today, which I expected. Expecting solid probably tomorrow or Friday afternoon if I follow the same pattern. So going to try to BD today, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday. Lol. I usually O on the day of the +OPK so I want to get as many swimmers uo there waiting as possible. :)

ash yes! Those smiley faces are so exciting :) :haha:

Scarlet yay for CH :) even if they are blue ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->