February bfps??

Haha Angel, very impressive - bet your hubby is over the moon! Everything crossed you catch that egg this cycle! xx

LoL he's thrilled, but has doubts it'll happen. LoL! I have a tendency to get sore after too many days in a row, and both of us get really tired at the end of the work day. But we're going to try :p We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Angel! Now have crosshairs - even though they're blue! I've just checked back to my first chart off bc when I know my body tried but failed to O and it looks nothing like this one so feeling more hopeful again. Good luck with all the BD, espeically as it sounds like you've got a lot going on right now.

Hello to the new ladies!! If I don't test before (and no AF) then I will on 23rd too AshNAmber. MrsTorchwood I'm with you, swinging from I'm defo preggo to I'm defo not every day , I'd forgotten how much of a killer the tww is.

Odiea your temps sound good - do they normally stay high? Mine are still up but I've had cycles where they've stayed up into AF so for me it's a good sign but not a defo one. My biggest symptom are my BB! They're so sore (and now hot?!) and defo bigger. I know from my time WTT that this isn't normal for me, but then I know how your body/mind can do funny things when ttc.

:dust: to all and roll on the weekend! xx

Scarlett, i've been ttc #1 for about 10 months now and my temps always come down like a slope right after o'ing...good to know more symptoms are kicking in for you...hoping these lead to our bfps!

I got a spike in my temp today, from 97.9 to 98.7, so I tested with a cheapie and bfn! :(...still keeping my hopes up though cos i'm 9dpo today and I still have a bubbly tummy (like something is cooking in there...lol!)

Angel, I hope the smiley pops up soon...

Hi! Mrs Torch & Ash :)...when do you plan testing Ash?

Good luck ladies hope it's your month :)
I thought AF had finished so we started BD'ing yesterday and Af came back this morning - hanging on in there ha. Hopefully it will stop properly tomorrow and we can start trying properly for this month

Hope AF does one for you soon Rose!

I think I'm out :cry: feeling hormonal and annoyed tonight. Also I think sore BB is because this month I didn't take EPO past O for first time off bc cos of ttc. They've started to feel less sore now and I'm sure that's what used to happen when I was ttc last time... Oh well roll on next cycle!

:hi: ladies! Hi to all the new ladies as well.

I'm cd 13 today and found my bbt late cd 11 and have started using it even though I think it may be a bit late for this cycle - usually O around cd 16-20. After having loads of watery cm with the odd little bits of ewcm from cd 5 it's now practically dried up. So I'm quite confused as to what my body is doing :shrug:

Hope all the ladies waiting to test get your BFP'S and everyone waiting for O, we can catch these eggies!! Good luck!!

How strange and annoying for you baby doll maybe you had a false start? Hopefully you'll O soon!

Odiea that sounds really promising with your temps! Fingers crossed next test is a bfp!!

Good luck Angel! Really hope all that BDing pays off! If
You get sore have you considered pre seed?

I do have some preseed and will use that if need be. I have found I really like it and think that even after we get our BFP I'll keep using it on occassion. :p

Thanks Angel! Now have crosshairs - even though they're blue! I've just checked back to my first chart off bc when I know my body tried but failed to O and it looks nothing like this one so feeling more hopeful again. Good luck with all the BD, espeically as it sounds like you've got a lot going on right now.

Hello to the new ladies!! If I don't test before (and no AF) then I will on 23rd too AshNAmber. MrsTorchwood I'm with you, swinging from I'm defo preggo to I'm defo not every day , I'd forgotten how much of a killer the tww is.

Angel, I hope the smiley pops up soon...

Hi! Mrs Torch & Ash :)...when do you plan testing Ash?

Hey Odiea.. Well I been playing it by ear with my temps.. I say if my temps rises for 2 days in a row then I'll test and so far no luck as I had another dive below cover line today :( I'm just getting really discouraged now. :cry:

Sorry to hear that AshNAmber, hoping you get another rise tomorrow!! x

How strange and annoying for you baby doll maybe you had a false start? Hopefully you'll O soon!

Odiea that sounds really promising with your temps! Fingers crossed next test is a bfp!!

Good luck Angel! Really hope all that BDing pays off! If
You get sore have you considered pre seed?

Scarlett; what's a false start? I've never heard of the term.
How long after BD does everyone check for cm?

How frustrating Ash. I hope your not out this month and you get your BFP!!

Sorry BabyDoll, I didn't explain that very well. I mean like your body geared up for O, but for some reason it didn't actually happen and you didn't release an egg, so it's getting ready to try again? Where are you at with your CM? And sorry if you've already said, but do you temp or opks? xx

I give up :cry: I almost want to just stop temping all together.. I'm tired of being upset in the morning :cry:

I'm sorry AshNAmber, yes it can be a pretty rubbish way to start the day :hug: do you feel like AF is on the way though? X

I'm sorry AshNAmber, yes it can be a pretty rubbish way to start the day :hug: do you feel like AF is on the way though? X

Not at all.. I had a bit of cramping a few days ago and a sharp odd pain on the left side around my uterus area the other day but other than that I have nothing.. Usually my boobs would be soar and everything but I got nothing going on except the low temps. :shrug:

The only thing that can possibly make feel better is if tomorrows temp shoots way up because my last few cycles after two days of the same temp I nose dive one more time and then AF shows up a day later :(

Ive just checked my chart from the month I got my bfp and I got a small drop around CD12 and then it started going up again. So fingers crossed for tomorrow for you especially if you've not had any signs AF is on the way xx

I think my body started to gear up for O and then all the stress made it say :nope: because my temps have been steadily climbing since I got my blinky face, and my ew cm is turning mostly creamy with some ew in it. :/ I'm hoping some yoga today after work and a drink with friends tonight will help me destress. But the funeral for my student who passed away is tomorrow so I doubt I'll be in any good mood tomorrow either.

I'm hoping my body doesn't take too long to O though. I didn't use a digi this morning because I know it's going to just keep giving me a blinky face until I get my peak so I don't see a point in wasting it and my ICs are clearly my positive.

I'll keep testing with ICs twice a day and use the digis every other day or whatever to confirm. If I go more than 2-3 days without using it then it resets the memory and it would forget my blinky face anyway.

Ash :hugs: I'm keeping fx that your temp goes up tomorrow!!

Thanks hun.

I'm sorry your going through such a stressful time. :hugs: between court and now this you can' seem to catch a break.

If today wasn't bad enough with my temp dip this morning now im spotting :wacko: @ freaking 11DPO.. AF due on the 23rd I wouldn't normally start spotting until the 21st or 22nd!!

Sorry BabyDoll, I didn't explain that very well. I mean like your body geared up for O, but for some reason it didn't actually happen and you didn't release an egg, so it's getting ready to try again? Where are you at with your CM? And sorry if you've already said, but do you temp or opks? xx

All good. I thought that was what you meant. I usually don't O until cd 16-20 so I thought it was odd. My cm has been very odd this cycle with ewcm while AF was still here. Then went to watery pretty much straight away when AF left. I use OPK's and I've been temping for 5 days now (only just found my bbt thermometer). I'm cd 15 today and yesterday had a bit of ewcm OPK's were still negative but getting close so I'm probably getting ready to O now. So far we've BD the last 2 nights and will hopefully BD the next 2-4 to make sure we're doing our part to catch it.

I'm sorry Ash. I really hope it doesn't take you too much longer to get your BFP.

Oh angel, that stress wouldn't be helping and I'm sorry your going through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->