February bfps??

Apparently I spoke too soon. Came home this afternoon and did an IC and it was close to + so I decided to do a digi with the same urine. Glad I did, because I got my peak :)

I usually O on the same day as the peak but I don't think that will happen today based on temps. Probably tomorrow or day after. I texted DH a pic of the :) and told him that no matter what we are BD today, tomorrow and Sunday. No matter how tired we are or how emotionally drained I am tomorrow. :haha:

We were supposed to have game night today at my sisters, which usually involves drinking too but I'll refrain from alcohol tonight or have no more than one drink so that I don't mess with my temps. I want tomorrow's temps to be as accurate as possible.

Wow Angel sounds like you've got so much going on right now, hope you still have a good night last night.

Baby doll how are you getting on today?

Oh no Ash so sorry to hear that has AF properly
Arrived now?

Afm temp dip this morning with cramps so not feeling too positive right now

Oh well at least it's the weekend!

Did have a good time last night, but woke up today with a temp rise (again!), but also have been throwing up since shortly after 5am, so I think it's more of illness than accuracy. :/ I only had 1 drink last night and it wasn't anything strong or enough to make me thorw up or to spike my temp. I just took temp a few mins ago and my temp is high 98s, which is abnormally high for me. During the day my temp is typically low to mid 97s. :/

I had the peak yesterday, so we BD yesterday and will try to BD today and tomorrow (if I still feel like this that will be tricky :haha: ) but I am expecting a giant temp drop for O day, and haven't seen that yet. So I am hoping tomorrow I see a big drop and then a rise again Sunday.

Hope you feel better real soon Angel. You need to get in lots of BD.

Scarlett, hopefully it's not AF and you get your positive! Could it be an implantation dip?

Afm, I got my positive OPK just before so no matter how I or DH is feeling after work we will BD! And I'm hoping I can persuade him Monday night and Tuesday before his night shift. We missed BD last night as he was sick on the toilet. We did BD the 2 days before that though so hopefully we can make up for it.
I've been temping for 6 days now do you think that will be enough for ff to pick up O?

I am feeling much better this evening. I basically slept until 3pm today, with a couple hour breaks in between. But at least now I'm feeling better. Going to make sure to BD tonight.

I did another IC OPK today just ot make sure that my surge wasn't extra long, considering my temps are being really weird this cycle, but it was negative so I should O in the next couple days if all goes well.

Good luck BabyDoll! I don't know if 6 days of temps will be enough for FF to pick up O shift, but possibly. Depends on how crazy or steady your pre-O temps were. If you put your chart in your signature one of us could probably help pinpoint O if FF can't. Also if you have FF set to advanced it will use your CM and your OPK results to help pinpoint O so I think it will at least be able to give you dotted CH if nothing else.

Oh no Angel, really hope you get better soon and are well enough for BD! Fingers crossed for that temp drop and O showing up soon!

And sorry to hear your DH is poorly too! Hope you can get in some BD tonight and tomorrow, fab about positive opk!

Yes defo get your chart on your ticker!

Hmmm I think it would be too late for implantation dip? Temp gone up again today but I really have got an awful cold so wondering how much that's affecting things?!

Glad your feeling better Angel. Hopefully you get BD in.

Thanks. It took me a little while to get my chart onto my ticker but it should be there now. DH is always picking up bugs from his job - he's a paramedic but he won't know what hits him tonight :haha:

I've heard of implanting deeper around 12dpo and crazier things have happened when TTC. But I guess time will tell. Fx for you!

Haha hope you and hubby have fun tonight!! Wow just checked your chart and it looks like your body is trying extra hard to release that egg,
Hope You get a big dip tomorrow and O confirmed soon!

I feel awful but this cold (which we all have) is really awful so that could be behind temps and symptoms. We've a family birthday this arvo so if AF doesn't show today am thinking of testing tonight when DD is in bed...

Haha thanks. This cycle has been weird with cm. I usually have 2 days of watery, 2-3 ew and then back to watery for 1 day and creamy from then on to AF. But this cycle it's been pretty much just watery and it's very abundant where if I'm not wearing a liner I'm changing panties every 2 hours.. Hopefully it's a good sign.
Just did another OPK and its still positive. Will check again in the morning.

I'd say your cold would be making your temps go a bit funny. Good luck with your test! And I hope you have fun with the birthday.

It's strange (and frustrating) when you get to know your cycle and then it does something weird at crucial ttc time. Hopefully you're working on a super extra special egg!!

Thank you I'm hoping it will be a good distraction!

Hope you have fun tonight ;)

Congratulations sn0wbunnie a happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Congrats Sn0wbunnie!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Thanks Scarlett. DH was happy last night. He even said it again this morning before he left for work. :haha: Yes our body's always like to silly things once we start TTC but yes hopefully I've been working on a super special/viable egg.
Had a dip this morning, is that what you were meaning with a O dip?

Is it testing time for you yet? I really hope you get your BFP!

Congratulations snow bunnie. Scarlett have you tested?? :)

Aargh I caved and just got out of bed to do it, bfn. Not even a hint of a line :cry:

I wonder if my weird symptoms are cold related and the fact that I didn't actually O after all. I've been having really strange cramps - reminded me of the cramps I had before I got my bfp and not at all like AF cramps ?! I thought I was 12 dpo or maybe 11. Hope AF shows up soon so I can just get cracking on next cycle :cry:

Haha baby doll pleased he's happy! Yes a dip in your temp would suggest O, hurrah! Now you're wanting your temps to go up, up, up!

So we didn't end up BD last night. When we finally got to it, DH was tired and not feeling it. he said we could anyway but it really made me not interested if he isn't interested. :( And then even if I wanted to, he was like "oh....I haven't showered yet today". So this doesn't normally bother me, he always showers on days he works but sometimes on the weekends he doesn't shower if he doesn't do much, which is fine. But I am really prone to yeast infections and so if we BD and he doesn't shower before hte nxt time we BD I'll get an infection (even if he just washes off a little, that's not enough for my body apparently). At that point i was like "Fine, I give up".

Which was really frustrating because today my CM is turned mostly dried up but what I'm getting is creamy. :/ We did BD this morning but I think it was too late. My temps are confusing the heck out of me though. I have no idea if I did O or not. :growlmad:

My very first bfp:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20160222_021328.jpg
    IMG_20160222_021328.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Odiea! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members