February bfps??

Congratulations Odiea! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Angel, hopefully you had some swimmers waiting for the egg and if not hoping you caught it this morning.

Scarlett, hopefully your not out and it was just early. Those bfns are so disheartening.

Thank you BabyDoll although I think I was 13 or 12 dpo so surely it would have shown up? Trying to be positive, if AF show today or tomorrow that will give me longest LP to date (something I've been working on) just hope I did actually O after all - maybe my eye op stopped it from actually happening?!

How are you getting on?

Congratulations Odiea!
Angel your timing still looks good on your chart :) hopefully you caught the egg!
Sorry about the bfn Scarlett, but if AF hasn't arrived you're still in with a chance :)

Thanks Rose, although surely it would have shown up by now? Anyway today I will find out if I'm going to have a niece or nephew in July so that's exciting and it's a day to think about my sis rather than feel sorry for myself.

Chart is looking good, Rose! Pleased AF has finally done one and you're on your way to O!

Today I got a temp drop. Like wtf. 3 days after my peak ? I've been doing OPKs since the peak just to make sure and they've been negative. I'm really confused though. Even FF can't decide if I'm still fertile or not. Lol! I guess I'll just try to keep up every other day until I get some kind of determination.

Fingers crossed your temps starting shooting up tomorrow x

Thanks Scarlett. That's exciting :) I had 2 new nephews born within a few weeks of each other last year, it was very exciting! It made me broody though and here I am now haha.
Angel could your temp have been influenced by other things such as illness change of room temp etc? If not then I hope you get some clarity soon! BDing every other day is a good plan :)

Yes it's made me broody too, and we'd so hoped to be pregnant At the same time
So we could enjoy maternity leave together. I guess there's still time...

Bet it's lovely for your nephews being born so close together 😊

Scarlett did AF show? I hope not and that you get your BFP. Did you find out if you will have a niece or nephew?

I'm sorry angel, hopefully you did O and your temps are being influenced by something else like Rose said.

I'm last in my family to be pregnant and have new babies. But a friend of mine is 25 weeks pregnant which is making me really broody as last time she was 6 months pregnant I found out I was pregnant - so our boys are 6 months apart.

Negative OPK this morning and a temp shift. Managed to get BD in last night with out even trying :haha:

Aww BabyDoll it's defo hard when you're the last. Pretty much everyone I was pregnant with last time has had #2 and I just so want my bfp already! I've started with AF cramps tonight but I'm ok about it just want to crack on with the next cycle.

Oh and my sis is having a girl thanks for asking they're going to call her Ivy :)

Well done on the BDing and yay for temp shift your chart is looking good :) so hope you catch that egg!

Xx

I was very young (9yrs) when my sisters started having their kids so it wasn't on my mind much. There's 5 years between my youngest niece and ds and 13 years between my oldest nephew and ds.

Oh a girl! How exciting and Ivy is a really pretty name.
It's good to hear your thinking positive about it. Fx your next cycle WILL be it!

Thanks. I hope we have. Would you say it's likely I've O'd or am about to still? I don't think we will be able to BD today as DH is on night shift tonight and it'll depend if ds has an afternoon sleep.

I was sick on Saturday, so that could have influenced my temp for Saturday, but today's temp had nothing odd about it, except that I woke up about 20 minutes before my alarm, dozed back off and then temped, but if anything that would have made it higher, not lower, than the actual temp. So I have no idea what my body is doing.

I'm also the last to have babies, and I'm not just talking about my immediate siblings but my entire extended family (cousins and all) and I'm the 3rd oldest cousin out of 15 of us, and the oldest of parents' kids. Well, I guess my gay cousin doesn't have kids yet, but that doesn't count. :p

My breasts are starting to get tender today. Which makes me wonder if I did happen to O on Saturday and my temps are just acting odd. I don't usually get sore until after O time.

BabyDoll has your temp gone up again today? I think it looks like O for you!

Angel I'm sorry I'm not quite sure about your chart. Hope your next lot of temps make things a little clearer. Do you think it could be delayed O with all you've got going on atm?

Afm have mild AF and pink/brown cm so guess it was an annovulatary cycle after all...

If you're both the last to have kids does that mean you'll have lots of fab hand me downs and babysitters on tap?!

X

Sorry to hear your cycle was anovulatory Scarlett. :( And yeah, I could definitely be dealing with a delayed O from all the stuff I've got going on right now, that is a definite possibility.

My temp shot up today but DH kept me up half the night tossing and turning (he's getting sick and doesn't handle it well) so the temp rise could be due to sleep deprivation too. :/ I was awake from about midnight until after 2am, and my alarm goes off at 5am so if I got even 3 hours of sleep before temping it would have been just barely. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings (again).

I would love tons of hand-me-downs but my sister's kids are all 5+ and most of my cousins' kids are much older too. A couple of my cousins have recent babies but they live far enough away that I doubt I could get much in the way of hand-me-downs from them. :(

Ah that's a shame on the hand me downs Angel. Although sometimes people dumping their unwanted stuff on you can be a little annoying.

And I'm sorry about your temp this morning, all the waiting is so frustrating isn't it?! Fingers crossed your temp stays high tomorrow and you've got a better idea of what's going on!

I've thought today if my cycle was anovulatory then would my temps still have gone up like they did?! Only tiny bit of cm when I wiped. Don't feel pregnant or like AF is coming atm!

Sorry Scarlett. I'm still very new to anovulatory cycles. Hopefully someone can help you figure it out though. It'd be super frustrating.

Angel, hopefully your temp was almost accurate and it stays up. Would be good to have a tww buddy to keep me from testing too early :)

Yes. My temp did go up again this morning. But I did wake up feeling quite hot so maybe that had something to do with it.

There's a few too many years to have been given much in the way of hand me downs from my sisters kids but I did get my nephews bassinet which was nice.

Temp looking good BabyDoll! How are you feeling today? Aww that's lovely about your nephews bassinet!

How are you getting on Angel?

Here my temps are now flat and no cm or AF. Thinking if it doesn't show by Sat then I'll test again with fmu!

x

My temp dos a tiny drop today but still high for me, around my usual post-O level. Not sure I'll actually get CH this cycle since my temps are so wonky but we'll see what FF thinks.

Scarlet I looked at your chart and you do have a steady rise that indicates O might have happened but your original post O temps aren't much higher than your preO temps. I can't remember (sorry) what was it that made you decide that day was O day when you did the override? I'm actually wondering if you Od a day or two later based on cm.

Hi Angel fingers crossed for those cross hairs! What day do you think O was for you?

I was being a bit lazy with taking my temps before all this happened. On wed and thurs I get up at 5.15 for work so didn't want to set the alarm for that every day... Obviously I am now. So a lot of my temps were taken about 7 instead. Also I had my eye op so missed a day and then the days after that my temps were really high - that was right before O... So I guess O could have happened on CD 17 rather than 16 where I put it? By CD 18 I've been so good at taking my temp at 5.15 though...?!

x

Honestly, I have no idea! :haha: if I was using only temps, I would say CD18 because of that big dip. But that was 3 days after my Peak and +OPK reading, and also CM had changed to creamy for 2 days at that point. :/ Still possible due to stress I guess.

Once I add CM and the OPK to the mix I want to say that O day should be more like CD15-16 but with my temps the way they are that doesn't make sense, and being sick on CD16 I can't be sure.

So confused. LOL! :haha:

Unless things drastically change I Think I'm going to assume O was somewhere between CD16-18 and just go with my original test date of March 4th. I have my first appointment with the fertility clinic March 6th so if AF hasn't shown by then I'm sure they'll run some bloods just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->