February bfps??

Hmm yes cos you'd think CM wouldn't be creamy, how frustrating you were poorly on cd16 but at least you've also got opks to shed some light on it all!

Really hope you get your BFP Friday week and you won't need that appt after all :)

Thanks! If I did O I think I had good timing. But I'm not really holding my breath at this point. :/ a year of TTC has made me a little pessimistic for my own cycles I think.

Bless you, I know how that feels it took us just over a year to conceive Orla. I think they were some of the worse months of my life. Sending you massive :hugs: really hoping you get your bfp soon or if not some answers followed by a bfp!! x

Angel I hope you get CH soon. It'd be super frustrating to not have O confirmed. I hope you get your BFP this cycle dispite your wonky temps.

Scarlett, until the witch shows your in with a chance. I'm hoping AF stays away and you get a BFP on Saturday.

Afm, I got crosshairs this morning for the first time ever. And am now 3 DPO! I'm sure I will want to test early but I'm going to try and wait for 12 DPO or AF which is due between the 6-7 of March. Hopefully I'll have an early birthday present but if not, means I can have a glass of wine for my birthday and wedding anniversary 2 weeks after.

Yay for your CH BabyDoll that's brilliant news! Fingers and toes crossed for you here! X

Thanks ladies :) I am so blessed to have such an awesome support group here.

And congrats on your first CH! So exciting! I love those little crosses! :haha:

Angel I feel the same way with this forum!

Thanks ladies. I was excited to see it this morning. Now fx I won't obsess with the tww and it won't drag too much.

Morning (well it is here!!) Good to see some high temps from you both this morning :happydance: the tww is so frustrating, have either of you got any nice coming up to help distract you?

Temp drop here so hopefully AF is finally around the corner and we can crack on with the next cycle!

Sorry you're in limbo Scarlett its so frustrating when AF is late but No sign of a BFP either :( I had it a few times when TTC my son.

I really wanted to get some Bd last night but hubby was too tired :( hopefully I'll be able to persuade him tonight. As long as I dont O early should be fine - according to FF my fertile period starts tomorrow :woohoo: my cm increased yesterday so hopefully I am on the way there.

I conceived DS on cycle 6 so I'm hoping it's also lucky this time around!

Morning (well it is here!!) Good to see some high temps from you both this morning :happydance: the tww is so frustrating, have either of you got any nice coming up to help distract you?

Temp drop here so hopefully AF is finally around the corner and we can crack on with the next cycle!

Morning (although it's 7:50pm here). Hopefully AF will come soon for you and you get your BFP next cycle.

I'm having a friend stay with me for most of next week, we don't live too far but rarely see each other so it will be nice, my sister is moving house next weekend so I may go help with that and then it's my birthday on the 8th and I should be out of the tww by then as AF is due on the 6-7th.

Rose, good luck! I hope you catch the egg!

Thanks baby doll. Looks like you've got lots of plans to keep you busy until testing :)

Morning! I temped about 45 mins early today Bc my dog woke me up wheezing. She has allergies and sometimes has what sounds like asthma problems :( so I temped then, it was about .02 less than yesterday. No CH. but I checked an adjuster and it suggested I should be 97.97. So I averaged them and used that temp and got dotted CH. :) FF thinks I Od at the big dip I had several days after peak. Makes sense temp wise so I'll go with it. My LP is only 11 days usually anyway so I don't have long to wait to find out.

I have to write up the methodology portion of my action research paper for my grad class this weekend and I just gave a test to my algebra 2 students so I have lots to keep me busy for the next couple days at least.

Scarlet - that limbo part sucks. I had one cycle where I was 4 days late, bfn, and then AF finally showed. It's the worst. :( hopefully AF shows quickly so you can get started on your next cycle.

Baby doll - sounds like you'll be very busy!! At least you will have something to keep you occupied during TWW! :)

Yay to the CH Angel! Wow sounds like you're also going to be very busy!! Wow, I'm so rubbish at maths numbers don't seem to make sense to me so always impressed by people who understand it!!

Aww that sounds like a lovely few days lined up BabyDoll. Are you big on symptom spotting?

Rose, fingers crossed for BD tonight!!!

I get that a lot. :haha: I didn't always understand math well, but I had a teacher in HS that just made it make sense and suddenly everything clicked. :) After that I just became good at it, and decided I wanted to be a math teacher (I always knew I wanted to teach the question was just what subject) because I remember struggling with it so I feel like it makes me better able to explain the process to my students.

Hmm I've never thought about adjusters, how reliable are they and which ones do you recommend? Just wondering if it's worth me tinkering with my chart. Whatever happens it would be nice to know for the future if I did O and what time that happened...

Scarlett I'm surprised you don't have crosshairs. It looks to me like you've had a clear shift. Have you tried disregarding some of your early temps during AF as they're quite high? Maybe that would help? Idon't always temp during AF because I find my temps can be a bit erratic

Thanks Rose I'll try that now! Ps did you write that before or after my tinkering?!

Sorry Angel I didn't see your earlier message. That's really lovely that a teacher made that much of a difference to your life it's now your profession. Wish I'd had some better teachers, especially when it came to maths. The job revolves a lot around time so I'm used to adding up in 60 for minutes... And I still struggle doing that!!

Ok so advanced puts solid CH on CD 23 which I don't think is right at all (but guess I'll see soon enough)

Fam gives me dotty CH on CD 17 which is what I think most likely...

Do you all use fam or advanced?!

Scarlett, cd 23 would make sense if your dip was implantation but looking at your cm it doesn't look like you would have O'd then but at cd 17. I'm really not good with this yet lol. I'm using advanced at the moment but don't know what the difference is.

Thanks for looking, am sure it wasn't then cos of cm and I didn't have O pains then. I did have awful cramps that reminded me off when I had my bfp so I tested and got bfn And then had sporting following day (when AF was due as my LP is around 12 days) so maybe late implantation?! Although I've had dips like that before, you can see one on my previous chart.

How are you feeling today? I'm off to bed now so guessing it's morning for you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->