February bfps??

After reading these conversations about advanced vs Fam I decided to do some tinkering on FF. If I leave my chart as advanced I keep my dotted CH at CD18. FAM actually gives me no CH at all, OPK puts my CH at CD16, and Research (whatever that is) puts my CH at CD15. So confusing! I think based on that info, I'm going to stick with the advanced and go with a cd18 O. Temp wise I Think it makse the most sense.

Scarlett - I don't use a temp adjuster very often because FF doesn't recommend it. But when I did today the difference of just .1 of a degree was the difference between not getting CH and getting CH so I decided to use the adjuster and then average the two temps. I just google search "basal body temperature adjuster" and use the first one that pops up.

As for FF - I use advanced usually because it's typically the most accurate. However hwen you have wonky temps then FAM can sometimes be more accurate. FAM looks more at CM and advanced uses CM + OPK + Temps, with a strong focus on temps. OPK setting using only the OPK. Research uses...I Don't know. LoL

Looking at your chart, if you disregard a lot of your higher Pre-O temps, then I could see CD17 as being the day you O'd. CD23 doesn't make sense based on your CM but does make more sense with your temps.

Before Scarlett - I see you now have your CH :)

AFm - we Bd last night but it fell out just as DH finished and I'm not sure I got it back inside in time to get any swimmers :( nightmare!! I am having loads of ewcm this morning so I really hope I dont O until Monday. I wish I had bought some OPKS this month now!! If I O as I normally do on CD18 it won't matter as my fertile days start today but I just have a horrible feeling that if I O early we're going to miss it. :( Im going to try and persuade hubby tonight to finish the job properly this time :haha:

Morning!

Yes, thank you Rose!

I think - at least for this month - I'm going with FAM!!!!

I so nearly tested last night, had been holding off going to the loo for ages and then my MiL called to say DH Nan is very poorly in hospital. I didn't fancy testing after that as DH is so close to his Nan and is obviously very upset. One of my SiL is coming this arvo to watch Orla so that we can go and visit her together. So tonight or tomorrow morning will defo test again as surely a BFP would show by then (was 17 dpo when I get my BFP with my DD and that was quite faint) although another temp drop today...

Oh no Rose, sorry to hear that!!! FX for tonight for you ;)

Thanks for the info Angel. I've well and truly learned my lesson about temping at the same time from now on!!

Sorry to hear about your husbands nan. Hopefully she makes a quick recovery. Good luck when you decide to test :D

Thank you Rose, tbh it's not looking great... but then we've been told that so many times before and she's pulled through. But it will be nice to go together and see her today. Good luck tonight! x

Sorry for being away. Had work today and then mother and wife duties when I got home - dinner, bath, bed and time with DH.

I'm sorry to hear about your DH's nan Scarlett and hope you have a good visit with her. Fx you get your BFP when you test next.

Oh no rose. Hopefully you can BD again to make up for it.

My temp shot up today! Yay! I'm def in postO stage (I never get temps in the 98s except after O, I tend to run very cold) so I am pretty sure I did O. :) this makes me happy.

Sorry To hear about your DH nan, Scarlett. That's rough :( prayers and good vibes for your family :hugs:

Rose hopefully you can BD today to make up for last night!

Yay for post O temps and officially being in the tww with certainty.

Today I've woken up with a need to test early - not quite today but definitely before AF is due. Will see how long I can hold out for.

Managed to get some BD last night so back in the game :) yay!
Temps are still down so looks like I haven't O'd yet. Given the amount of cm i had yesterday I'm thinking it won't be long but we will see

Yay for being in the tww Angel and BabyDoll!

And Rose, yay for getting the BD'ing in, when are you expecting O?

I caved last night and got a faint bfp at 17dpo so went out for a CB digi which confirmed it! Still in shock tbh!

expecting to O on Monday.
That's great news Scarlett congratulations :) :)

Thank you :) I was so convinced I was before that bfn and that's made me doubt myself so much!

Well hope O happens Mon for you with lots more BD between now and then ;) x

Oh YAY Scarlett!!!!! I was hoping it would show up! Do you think you O'd at the later date or just that it takes a while to show up for you - didn't you say your BFP with your dd wasn't until 17dpo as well?
So excited for you!!

Yay rose. Hopefully O won't be too far off for you.

This TWW is boring :coffee: I just want to get to testing time. :haha:

Rose - Good with the BD! Hopefully you get that O soon!

Scarlet - :happydance::happydance: Congrats!! 17DPo seems so late to get just a faint bfp! So excited for you!!

Angel I'm already bored of this cycle and I haven't even O'd yet :haha:
I remember feeling fed up by this point last time - and then luckily got my bfp on cycle 6. I so want this to happen this month! I'm so done with this roller coaster

Angel I'm with you. The first week of tww is hell. There's nothing we can do to give ourselves an extra chance and we can't yet test to find out :haha: the 2nd week of the tww isn't so bad until we cave and test and see repeat bfn's or we get a shadow or evap and convince ourselves it's the start of a BFP..

Rose, I hope you get to enjoy this cycle a little. It would be super frustrating to get to 6 months. I hope you don't have to wait much longer for your BFP and get it this cycle.

Yeah, this first week sucks. and then I start symptoms spotting and acting crazy. lol

This will be my 13th month. :/

Yes! Last month (and when TTC ds) at like 4dpo I'd be convincing myself that I had symptoms so I have to keep reminding myself that you can't have symptoms until implantation happens and that takes at least 7 days..

Oh no, 13 months would probably kill me - although until you have to do/go through it we can never really know what we're capable of. I really hope you stay positive and you get your BFP next week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->