February bfps??

Thanks baby doll! If I don't get my BFP at least I have my first appointment with the fertility clinic next week so I'll finally be able to get some tests done and find out if there's a problem or if it's just been the issue of recovery from bcp. After all I've only actually been having a "normal"ish cycle the last 3-4 cycles

How's everyone doing? Angel and BabyDoll, when are you planning to test? Rose fingers and toes crossed for O tomorrow!!

It was defo day 17 as we didn't BD later on as we were so bad with this cold. It was first cycle, hubby and I still can't believe it!!!! BUT it took over a year to conceive DD and we were about to start clomid after being told we "probably wouldn't be able to make a baby on our own". I'd been having a month of acupuncture which I'm sure is what finally did it. This time I've had 6 long months WTT where I've been temping and charting and working on my diet and hormone problems and I think that's why it's happened so quickly.

I guess fmu would have shown a stronger result but maybe I'm just one of those people it takes a while to show tests up?

Anyway, hope everyone is having a nice weekend?

That's great Scarlett that you haven't had to wait so long this time :)
I had a temp rise today so may have Od early yesterday - will see what happens tomorrow. We BD'd again this morning for good measure :) will probably also try for tomorrow night just in case the high temp is off. I usually O on CD18 so this is quite early for me.

I'm trying to wait for 12 DPO (5th) but if I can make it to 10 DPO (3rd) I'll be happy. AF is due the 6th according to ff.

Scarlett maybe the dip at your 12 DPO was the baby implanting deeper?

I'm planning to test around March 4. Although temp dropped today and FF took away my CH. :dohh: What a frustrating month. If I ovulated where FF originally thought then AF will be due around the 5th (give or take a day)

Scarlet - that's so exciting that it only took one month!! My cousin told me that she couldn't get a + pregnancy test even at like 3 months along, they could only confirm her pregnancy through blood test because she just doesn't produce enough hcg for the pregnancy tests (of course this was 10 years ago so maybe they weren't as sensitive then...I don't know) so it's very possible you just have a very slow hcg rise.

Fx for O rose!

Oh how frustrating Angel! Hopefully you can find a reason for the dip, implantation maybe?

I'm not sure about my chart. Still very new to temping and the charts so not 100% sure what I'm looking for ? :shrug:

I eliminated one of my high pre-O temps and it gave me back my CH. Soooo I'm going to leave that discarded for now. However I am wondering if there's a chance I O'd earlier just because of CM. my temps don't support that, but my temps don't support anything this month. :haha: Every other month my CM has been EW up until day of or day after O. So I'm wondering if instead of 6dpo I Could be as much as 8dpo right now. Unsure. I could also be 0DPO. lol

I think I'm going to end up testing on like Wednesday afternoon.

BabyDoll - right now there isn't much to look for on your chart. You are 7DPO, your temps are all above Cover line. You can keep an eye for if your chart turns triphasic, but that doesn't always happen. Triphasic would be a secondary temp rise (whereas post-O typically creates a biphasic chart - two clearly divided areas). Basically right now you are just waiting to see if your temps stay above cover. :)

Rose, where are your temps at this morning? Sounds like it if did happen early you're still covered?

Babydoll I would have a dip most cycles. I think it's from when you get the estrogen surge? Not everyone gets them and they look like an implantation dip. I'd normally get strange EWCM around the same time that backed up it was the surge... Although it happened the day before AF was due and I had awful cramps...so maybe it was?! Have you any symptoms?

Angel is the dip unusual for you? Have you had any cramping? Pleased you got your CH back, even if they've moved a little!!

Hope this week doesn't drag for everyone!! 😊x

Well I got surprise crosshairs this morning. I'm not convinced I Od on Friday but I did have loads of cm that day so maybe. My cm has gone more creamy today so I'm thinking I probably O'd at some point during the weekend. Luckily we were just about covered although we didn't Bd as much as normal. Having said that we haven't had any luck with BD'ing every day through my fertile time so maybe a change will be good :)

Thanks Angel and Scarlett. Angel what's triphastic? I've heard the term but never had it explained.

Ooh being further through the tww would be awesome!! Can't wait for Wednesday now. (Although I'm sure it'll be more Thursday for me) it'll make me want to test early Angel.

Scarlett, no. No signs. I usually have bad acne break out now but other than 1-2 blemishes that's not there, and nothing else. I'm trying not to symptom spot but also wouldn't mind some signs lol. How are you feeling? Any signs yet? Have you done more tests/gone to the dr for bloods?

YAY for CH rose! Welcome to the tww. Do you plan on testing before AF is due?

No, I will wait until at least the day after AF is due because I am not convinced I am 3dpo as it is very unusual for me to O so early, and I don't want to get my hopes up.
I have decided that if I am not lucky this month I'm going to try and lose a few pounds next month as I've put on quite a lot of weight since we started TTC and would be good to get rid of some before our holiday in May - I won't have any excuse if I'm not pregnant :haha:

Yay for CH Rose! Are you
Thinking more Sat then Fri then?

We don't get bloods done here BabyDoll. I've called the midwife office today to register pregnancy and they'll be in touch to have what they call here a booking in appointment and a date for my 12 wk scan. I've also today booked a private early reassurance scan for Mon 14th - it was the earliest they
Could give me. These next 2 weeks are going to be long!

My boobs are big and a bit sore. And I've been feeling sick and dizzy (normally in pm) but that's been going on for a while - before my bfp. I put it down to my cold as I'd had that bfn! Also cramping which is very different to AF cramps and the same from when I was carrying Orla...
It still all feels a bit surreal!

Ooh I hope that's a good sign for you! Keep me posted on your symptoms!

Yay for ch rose!! Welcome to TWW!!

Scarlet - it's common for me to have some dips in the TWW but this cycle is so abnormal I have no idea what's going on ! Lol!

Right now this cold I have is kicking my @$$. Really could use a few days to just sleep! :haha:

Yes Scarlett maybe Saturday. My cm is still on the watery side though so I am going to try and persuade DH tonight just in case something else is influencing my temps and I haven't Od yet :)
I have a few days off work this week and a few things planned so hopefully it will take my mind off things!

I didn't know that Scarlett. Here once you get a BFP you can take it to the Dr's and they'll do bloods to make sure hcg in blood confirms it. If you've had problems in the past then they usually send you for 2 lots of bloods to make sure hcg has risen.
Ooh first scan! How exciting! How far would you be then?

Angel I hope you get better very soon. Being sick really sucks.

Rose, it's always good to get in extra BD just incase. Hopefully you can keep busy in the tww.

Afm, today is 8dpo and ff says AF is due in 5 days. Have woken up with some mild sharp twinges/ almost cramps and a lower back ache.

Thank you :) im jealous that you're 8dpo, that seems like a lifetime away for me at the moment :haha:

:haha: I always feel that way at the start of the tww. I still feel as though these next 4/5 days will go extremely slow. I'm starting to feel hopeful and feeling that urge to test but I'm sure it's still way too early to show up so trying to talk logic to myself.

Will be happy when this TWW is over. lol. My first fertility appt is Sunday, and it's making me a little nervous.

Rose - you're looking good with your CH. Hopefully you got enough BD in.

Looks like we're all just waiting now. :coffee:

Sorry you're not well Angel, that's rubbish, hope you feel better soon. Are they doing tests on Subday or is it first just a talk to begin with as first appt? And are you planning on testing?

Hope you've got some lovely things lined up Rose with your days off? Good thinking on the extra BD!!

BabyDoll I'll be 7wks 1 day by dates but am sure it will be less than that cos I'm sure implantation was late - would explain bfn and spotting day after AF due? Ooh do you normally get lower backache? That was my first symptom which I never get and didn't get last time either! My friend had IVF and they didn't do bloods but she had an early scan for free. I don't know why they don't do it here! Noooooo don't test just yet! I thought 10 days was the earliest a bfp normally shows? Hang on in there!

Thanks Angel. My temp has dipped today but I think it's because hubby left the window open all night and I woke up freezing/earlier than usual. However this resulted in unexpected BD so we are covered for a bit longer just in case :)
So we BD'd thurs and fri evening, Sunday morning and this morning. I hope thaT will be enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->