February bfps??

How exciting Scarlett! Hopefully your not too far behind your dates but if you are it would explain a lot with the early bfns.

If I do get lower back ache it's usually in the middle of AF but it is rarely. By now I've usually broken out with acne/rash but nothing and my boobs would usually be a bit tender but again nothing. I'm also not as tired as usual/last cycle so not sure if it's a sign or I'm just sleeping better.
I'm sure your pretty right with the average being 10-12dpo for a BFP to show but as it gets closer it makes me almost wish the days away to it and having a stack of IC doesn't help :haha:

Rose, sounds like you should have O covered there. Fx you get your BFP!! Lucky 6th cycle didn't you say?

Good luck with your fertility app on Sunday Angel. Hopefully you won't need it and you get your BFP. But it's always good to have it all checked out just incase.

Id say you're defo covered Rose.

Ooh symptoms sound good BabyDoll. When did you get your bfp with your LO?

I think AF will be here soon. When I checked cervix yesterday evening I started getting red/pink and today my CM is completely dried up except some pink. This usually happens about a day or two days before AF, so I think I probably O'd a day or two before FF thinks I did. We'll see when AF actually shows.

Part of me wants to test, but with FF saying I'm only 8DPO, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow I'll test, maybe I'll wait until Friday. :shrug: Just not feeling the "need" this cycle. :nope:

Scarlet - I don't know if they are going to start to do any tests on Sunday or if it's just a consultation. I think it depends where I am in my cycle. But I have no idea. If AF shows in the next few days I'll be pretty early in the cycle and they may be able to start some tests, I don't actually know.

Rose - sounds like you have yourself covered! GL!

BabyDoll - hoping this is your month! :) Sounds promising. :)

Thanks ladies :) Angel, hope the spotting stops and it isn't AF :(

Thanks rose. I'm pretty sure it is AF. Since this is typical every cycle but still keeping fx. At this point I'm having a hard time being really very positive. :/

Oh no Angel. I hope it's not AF.

Scarlett, I didn't get a BFP with ds until AF was a week late - I only tested day AF was due which was bfn and then a week late which was a very dark BFP so if I tested earlier it would have shown. I wasn't really tracking O then, I was just about to start temping but didn't need to so don't know how many dpo.

9DPO today and AF is due in 4 days which is making me nervous. I'm not really sure if I will test or what day. I'd like to hold out incase the witch shows but with having a stack of IC here I'm more than likely going to be tempted.

Im wondering whether I might not actually have ovulated yet - my cm seems to be quite watery compared to what it is usually like after O, and I haven't had any aches or cramps like I usually get. Definitely interested to see my temp tomorrow morning!

Looks like I didn't O after all - temp back down and got a + OPK today (I had to go and get some from the shops as it was annoying me!!) also feeling quite achy inside and I usually feel like that around O time, so I think I might O today or tomorrow - fingers crossed :)

I'm ok. Still have this cold but think I'm on the Mend. Today I'm just so very drained. The students are being a little rough today. Blah.

My temp is so up and down I'm just waiting for AF or I'll test prob Friday.

Good luck rose. I hope you get your temp rise tomorrow to confirm O.

Angel glad to hear your on the mend and feeling a bit better.

I too am thinking I may be out and am waiting for AF to arrive in 3 days. If I feel hopeful I may test between now and Saturday.

Hopefully you're having an implantation dip Angel :) it's difficult to temp when you're ill. Hopefully you feel better soon!
Baby doll I hope you get a nice surprise bfp!
Well I'm hoping I Od yesterday - I feel like I might have done and my cm is creamy this morning, had a small temp rise too which is what I normally get at 1dpo. I hope so, I am exhausted and fed up of forcing hubby to have sex :haha:

Rose :haha: well done on getting those opks and extra BD in, hope you get those CH soon!

Angel I'm sorry you're still feeling poorly. Do you still feel like AF could be on the way or could it have been IB? I don't think you can read too much into CM after O anyway.

Babydoll, how are you doing - have you tested?! Why do you think you're out?!

No I haven't tested yet. I guess having no real sign of anything which could be good as I don't recall having any signs this early with ds. And I'm not too sure about my chart or any charts for that matter so that's not helping lol
My only sign is I've finally had my acne breakout that I usually get around 4dpo which stays until AF leaves.

Fx that was O rose. I'd be super worn out if I were in your position. Enjoy your break with the tww! Hopefully you got the egg!

I think your chart looks promising baby doll! I didn't really have many symptoms with DS, I was very surprised that I was pregnant actually. I think I remember having increased Cm at the time AF was due because I kept running to the bathroom thinking she had arrived! I think that's about It though.

Scarlett how are you feeling?

Woke up to AF this morning. Actually, more like woke up at 2am to incredibly painful cramping, which didn't stop for several hours. I'm not supposed to take anything except tylonel because of my other meds (I am supposed to avoid NSAIDs) but tylonel wasn't cutting it so I finally took an aleve around 4am and was able to get another hour of sleep before the alarm went off. Needless to say I'm incredibly tired, and grouchy today. Looks like it might just be spotting at first glance this morning but the painful cramping implies it's probably going to hit full blown in an hour or two, that's what happened last cycle.

On to cycle #14. :dohh:

rose Hopefully you got the egg! I'd be exhausted too!

Babydoll Keeping FX that the acne is not a sign of AF.

Oh no Angel. I was really hoping this was your month!! Hopefully your appt this weekend will be able to give you some insight.

Thanks rose and Angel. I tested this morning and bfn. 11DPO with AF due in 2 days. I'll probably wait to see if the witch shows before I test again. And although it's disappointing to see I didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due with ds so there's still hope until she shows.

Angel :hugs:

Baby doll, your chart is looking great still, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I am quite sure I have now Od - just need tomorrow's temp to confirm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->