February bfps??

I'm really sorry to hear that Angel, :hugs: hope the pain is better now and you manage to have a quiet day xx

There's defo hope BabyDoll - remember my BFN at 12dpo!! I agree with Rose your chart is looking good, does it normally stay up or drop before AF?

Rose everything crossed for some CH for you tomorrow then!!

I'm ok thank you, just feeling a little tired and sick on and off... and have made some shocking mistakes at work it seems :S I'm off to spend the weekend with my family as it's my sister's birthday today so we're hoping to manage to keep our news secret...

Hope everyone else has a lovely weekend - hope Sunday goes well Angel

Ah have a lovely weekend :) I suffered with sickness last time, it was horrible - hope you feel better soon :)

Have fun Scarlett. It's always hard to keep the news to your self - at least it is for me :haha:

Fx for ch tomorrow rose!

This is my first month temping so I have no idea if it usually drops before AF. Yes Scarlett I remember your bfn at cd12 so that is giving me hope.

Woke up to a temp drop this morning but I'm sure DH having the airconditioner set to 21 degrees Celsius (69.8F) didn't help as I was freezing. Yesterday afternoon nausea hit me and is still lingering today. AF is due tomorrow so we will see what happens.

My hubby did that with the window earlier in the week - it is winter here and -2 Celsius most mornings and the window was wide open all night!!

Oh no rose. I would have frozen!! I'm from Queensland, Australia and we don't ever see snow. Our coldest is -2 Celsius (28F) but I'm only really used to it being between 17-38 Celsius (62-100F). I hope your DH doesn't leave the window open again.

It was weird because I actually had a really good nights sleep! DH is like a radiator so I suppose he kept me warm ha. I did wake up at 5am cold though. He is always complaining that the house is too warm. I would love to visit Aus one day :)

The boys have gone out together so I'm home alone - ive done all the cleaning and now watching one born every minute. Lovely to have some chill out time!

I'm a little jealous of your Australia weather!! It's been cold here (Seattle, Washington, US). Though today the sun is out and it's actually pretty warm out.

My car is acting up and DH is working on it but something broke and now he's frustrated and I'm frustrated because he's so frustrated. :dohh: What a day. And horrible timing for my car to break. We've got so much to do this weekend we didn't really have "fixing my car" in the mix. But I've managed to clean the kitchen, do laundry and clean the bathroom and bedroom. Still have a lot to do but that's something done at least.

AF as been really light this time around, despite the insane cramping from when it started. Ever since then it's been easy and light and I almost didn't realize I had it! Today it's so light it's almost spotting!

When you do come to Aus you have to be careful. Not everywhere is this warm. Qld is one of the warmest states - we also have the theme parks :)

That sounds really relaxing rose! I hope you really enjoyed it.

Angel, I hate cars! My car is 3yrs old and had trouble with it this week also. Lucky it was just a new battery but I have to watch the water pump. I hope your car is an easy fix as well.

Afm, Cd 30 and 13 DPO today. AF is due and she's not yet here. Usually I would wake with her but nothing.. If she is coming though I'd really appreciate it if she didn't come until after I finish work tonight..

BabyDoll update please!! hope AF a no show for you. Have you tested again?!

Yay for CH rose! Urgh, yes I'm longing for some warmer weather too, I thought it was technically Spring now?!

Sorry to hear about your car, Angel - is it sorted now? Hope all goes well tomorrow for you.

Xx

Ps, what a strange AF Angel. Have you had one like that before?!

Sorry about your car Angel, car trouble is so annoying especially when it gets expensive. My last car was a nightmare bits were always breaking and it cost a fortune to fix. Thankfully my new car (touch wood) seems more reliable to date and its under warranty still.

We had hail stones today! It has been a miserable day. Although the morning was ok until about 11am - luckily I got the dog out for a walk before the weather turned. I love taking him out for a brisk walk, just the two of us. We go for lots of walks with my son too but he walks quite slowly and stops along the way so it's sometimes nice to walk quickly, I find it quite refreshing :)

Just a quick update ladies. Will be back on tonight after work.

AF got me about an hour into my shift. It's just been very light almost spotting but I'm sure with these cramps it'll get heavier.

Sorry baby doll I am gutted for you, your chart was looking really good!

Thanks. I'm surprisingly not too disappointed which I'm sure will change as these cycles accumulate. Onto cycle 3.

Oh goodness I'm so sorry BabyDoll, I put Angel instead of your name In my last post. I'm so so sorry. This morning was a little mental...

I hope its third time lucky for you.

And Angel, how did you get on today?

Hope you're having a lovely Mothers Day Rose!

That's ok Scarlett. I thought you had done that. It's something I would do! Thanks. I don't think we're going to "try" too hard this cycle. Don't really want a December baby but if we do it would be great too.

How is everyone else getting on?

Sorry babydoll :hugs: Hopefully the next few cycles will get you! :)

The car finally got fixed. It was a mess, and DH ended up breaking something else in the process so it took an extra couple hundred $ to get another part and some of the tools we needed. :/ not happy. But my BIL came over and that helped.

I had my RE appointment today. I really like the clinic we are going to. They were so nice, very personable. The doctor is very kind, and didn't at all brush anything I said off and provided us with lots of information, which I really appreciate.

We will start doing tests next cycle. I'm going to have a very very busy month of April. I have to call on CD1 and then go on CD3 to have ultrasound (to look at lining thickness) and to do hormone tests. Then I call the radiology department and schedule a dye test to look at my uterus and make sure tubes are open and uterus shape is okay. This sounds incredibly painful and not at all pleasant (they warned me that some women say it's just like painful cramps, but other women have said it felt like childbirth without an epidural). Then I go back around CD12-18 somewhere to look at follicles and lining and hormone testing and then once I Ov I go back again to check hormones again.

Basically, this next cycle will be very busy. After that we can make some decisions about what needs to be done. He said that his concern right now isn't infertility but with recurrent losses because I've had 2 chemicals. This actually was relieving to hear because my previous doctor just brushed aside my CPs as not a big deal, and that really bothered me.

So I can't go in and start testing until next cycle (sucks because I'm at CD4-5 today and he said I missed starting the testing by about 2 days because they are very time sensitive tests) but DH can have his analysis done at any time so he'll prob go in a couple weeks and take care of that. I feel so relieved just to have someone else watching my cycle and help us! And they are there literally 7 days a week because they know that a woman can't control their cycle so I can literally call any day.

That's great Angel, I am so glad that the clinic are so helpful. I hope the tests aren't too painful and that you get the answers you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->