February bfps??

That's great news Angel I'm so pleased you like the clinic. I know several friends who have had the dye test and only one said it was incredibly painful. She asked them to stop, which they did straight away, and then they did it on another date under general anesthetic. Will you ttc this cycle anyway?

BabyDoll, sorry again! Have you worked out your dates? DD was due 24th Nov and arrived 3rd Dec and I know what you mean about Xmas baby, does make that time of the year even more crazy and expensive!

Rose, how are you getting on?!

Great news Angel!! Hopefully they can help you get a sticky bean!

Scarlett I'm not really sure what you mean about dates? If I were to conceive this cycle my due date would be 11th of December.? Which would work out fine - just before Xmas. Ds due date was 12th of July and he was born at 10:30pm on the 11th of July. He cut it close.

Yeah I meant how close would the DD be to Christmas. We don't start Christmas til after Orlas birthday, so no tree or cards etc up. Although I guess 4th Dec is v early for lots of
People (apart from my sister who is totally obsessed with Christmas!) x

I'm good thanks Scarlett. This TWW is dragging loads. I haven't had many symptoms, very tired today but that's probably because I kept waking up last night. I have had creamy cm as usual but today it was quite stringy and stretchy (but not like ewcm). Hoping that's a good sign. I remember having something similar when I got pregnant the first time but I do often get it to some extent, so im not getting too excited!

I am also very hungry and finding it very hard to stick to my diet today.

We are still going to TTC this cycle. We figure we might as well, and if we do get pregnant then at least the clinic can hopefully help it stick and if not then we'll be ready to start next month.

If we do conceive this cycle we'd be really close to an Xmas baby but at this point I don't care anymore. lol

Rose - I seem to remember having some CM similar to that the first time I got pregnant. Hopefully it's a good sign for you! !

Thank you Angel! I really hope so. I dreamed last night that I got a BFP, but then a few hours later when I went to look at the test it had faded away and was almost like I had imagined it :(

My temp spiked this morning but DS kept me up almost all night saying he had a tummy ache and he ended up sleeping in from 4am until 8.30 so I temped very late and felt very hot when i woke up. Therefore I don't think it means anything.

Good luck rose! Hopefully they're all good signs for you!!!

Good luck Angel! Would be great for you to not need some of those tests and the clinic to help one stick instead!

I didn't temp this morning. Ds had me up 2.5 hours before usual and I probably had a bit too much to drink last night at my birthday dinner so that would have influenced it too. AF looks like it's almost over so we will probably start every 2-3 days soon. Not sure if I'm going to use OPK's or just stay a bit more relaxed - which will kill me as I like to know everything!

I said I wasnt going to use OPKs this cycle and then O'd late and got really annoyed and ended up buying some from the shop! I thought it would help to go 'more relaxed' but I think it just made me more anxious not knowing what was going on. I've got kind of used to charting everything now!!

I feel the same way rose, if I say I'm not going to use OPKs or temp or anything I end up doing it anyway because I like to know what's going on and it makes me feel more informed!

Rose, how are you getting on? Are you going to test?

Happy belated Birthday Banydoll! Hope you had a lovely day?

How are you Angel, hope your car is all sorted now

I said Id let myself test tomorrow but now I feel too scared! I'm not sure what would be worse, ruining my excitement with a Bfn tomorrow or waiting until Tuesday and getting AF. I'll see how I feel in the morning. I had the feeling in my cervix that I get when AF is coming this morning, but it hasn't, just more watery/creamy cm and some light cramping. I so want to get excited but can't allow myself to get as hopeful as Last month because it was so hard when AF came.

Thanks Scarlett. It was a good day just didn't "feel" like a birthday.

Rose good luck! I'm the same and am not sure which is worse, seeing the bfn or getting AF. I'm hoping this month for you is neither and you get a very BFP!!

How are you both Angel and Scarlett?

Cd 8 for me today. Still undecided if I will use OPK's or not. I have a few more days to decide I guess.

I just tested and Bfn.

So fed up, why does this have to be so hard :(

Rose, did you test?!?! Does sound good but know exactly how you feel about testing! Have you any other symptoms?

Why wouldn't you use opks BabyDoll? I only tried them once and didn't get a positive and found them a bit stressful - is it because of that?

I'm ok thank you. Got our early reassurance scan tomorrow so feeling very excited and nervous!

X

No symptoms Scarlett :( bfn :( I was really down about it this morning but I have just booked a reflexology appointment for this week. If AF arrives on Tuesday then at least I'll have that to look forward to.

Good luck for your scan hope all goes well! I had one with my DS. They struggled to find him for ages and I had to drink gallons of water but once they did find him it really put my mind at rest :)

I'm just waiting for fertile time. :coffee: Still getting low reading on Advanced Digi today but last cycle I didn't get the blinky face until CD12 so I've got a day or two before I should expect it to come up. My temps have been flat the last 3 days, I actually made DH take his temp today w/ my thermometer to make sure it wasn't broken. :rofl: It's not. I've just been flat lining. :haha:

My car is all sorted out, thankfully. Cost us much more than I wanted but at least it's owrking a lot better

Right now we are about to be in the middle of an oncoming storm. The power keeps flickering off and on. Pretty sure we'll have a severe storm here very shortly.

Rose hopefully it was just a bit early to test and you still get a BFP this cycle.

Angel, stay safe in the storm. Hopefully you hit your fertile period soon.

Scarlett, I was thinking of being a bit more relaxed this cycle and not using OPK's but I think that will stress me out more.

Ds keeps waking at odd times screaming and refusing to go back to sleep so I've been forgetting to temp.

My temp dropped this morning so waiting for AF to arrive :(

BabyDoll - sorry to hear about DS. How old is he? I have thought about not using OPKs before....but every time the thought of not using them is more stressful to me than using them so I always do. Besides, I like getting that +OPK. If I Can't get a BFP at least I can get a smiley face. :haha:

rose - :hugs:

Rose, I'm so sorry :hugs: hope you enjoy your reflexology. Have you had it done before? It helped my friend get her bfp!

Angel pleased the car is working now. Hope you're ok after the storm?!

BabyDoll sorry to hear your LO is getting you up in the night. Is he teething?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->