February bfps??

Yay tww/cycle buddies!

From what I've read so far, it can be a sign of implantation/mucous plug forming. We all know that ewcm is from an estrogen surge and apparently that can happen at those times as well as before AF - as with every early preg sign lol. I'm almost positive it can't be from AF on her way as its a week early for AF. But I guess time will tell. It was only the 1 glob of. Cloudy ewcm and when I checked cp 30 mins later it was already back to creamy/white.

We're all sick with a bad cold/mild flu in my house so that's leaving me with little sleep between DH snoring and ds coughing all night. I completely forgot to temp this morning! I only remembered while I was drinking my coffee :doh:

Angel, are you having any symptoms or signs that are different from your other cycles?

Aside from the very light spotting I had at 4dpo I haven't had anything else really out of the ordinary. Breasts are fairly tender today, which is a few days earlier than normal in the TWW, but I'm blaming that on hormones leveling out so maybe I'm actually finally getting normal levels of progesterone.

What is odd is my temperature. I run fairly cold, during the day my temp is usually mid 97s. I keep temping randomly in the afternoon to make sure my thermometer is wrking (the flat temps keep freaking me out :haha: ) and today my temp was 98.9. While this isn't high for a normal person, it's very high for me. I said that maybe I was getting sick but DH pointed out that I don't get a fever when I'm sick (EVER!), instead my temperature drops even lower (usually low 96s when I'm ill). In the several years we've been together he's only ever seen my temp that close to 99 after a very hot bath/shower. And this wasn't after a bath, it wasn't after being active or going to the gym, I had been sitting on the couch grading papers and went to the bathroom and decided to temp.

That's the only real odd thing so far. And I don't know that i can call that a symptom per se.

That is odd with your temps. Even being the same when you wake up is odd. I don't want to get your hopes up but The only explanation I can think of is it could be a BFP on the horizon as temps usually increase when pregnant due to the increased blood flow..

The only signs/symptoms I'm having is the cloudy ewcm and mild weird cramps last night and on and off today and frequent urination - which isn't overly abnormal for me.

I've been searching FF for charts with flat temps and a lot of them that have 4+ days of flat temps after O ended up with BFP. Not all of them, but a lot did. Which means I have my hopes way up. LoL. Managed to avoid testing this morning but just barely. I know that 6DPO is way too early to test. Trying to hold out for at least 9DPO. :haha:

Hoping your signs lead to a BFP!

I've been doing similar with Google to see what the ewcm in the tww means. Fx we both get our BFP'S in a few days. We both will be guttered if we get AF.

I know what you mean with wanting to test. I'm 8dpo today and had to fight myself not to test. I'm trying to wait for 10dpo.

I'm right there. Almost tested today and talked myself out of it because I know 7DPO is more than likely too early. On both my cps my BFP wasn't until the evening of 10dpo. Trying very hard to hold out until then.

Even 10dpo can be early to get a BFP so your lucky there. With ds, I didn't get a BFP until AF was a week late. But I do suspect I O'd late that cycle.

How are you feeling Angel?

Weird question.. Can you look at my chart for me. I know the temps are up and what not but I've heard of having a triphastic chart and wondered what that actuall is.? I've typed it into FF search and had a little look but not quite sure what it means. Just saw that 80% of them ended up being BFP'S lol.

Rose and Scarlett are you both around? Would love to hear how you both are doing.

I'm doing okay. Tender breasts yesterday and today but that seems to have been normal the last few cycles during TWW so I'm not putting any stock into it. Gave in and tested last night, BFN obviously Won't test today probably because I'm going to the gym after work and I tend to drink loads of water at the gym so I won't be able to get a decent hold. Which is probably good anyway. :haha:

BabyDoll I think you need a few more temps before we can determine if your chart is triphasic. Triphasic happens when you get a second shift. Similar to the shift you get from Pre-O to post-O, but this shifts sometime in the TWW If your temps stay up where they are at, it could be triphasic. I think, but am not sure, that FF will sometimes tell you if your chart looks triphasic. But I've never had that happen. I think someone in one group mentioned it once though.

Hello! I've been stalking!! Both your charts are looking amazing, everything crossed for BFPs soon.

I'm ok thank you. Still not heard HB on Doppler
And will feel better when I do. Am eating a lot of chocolate will not be good when I'm weighed at my appointment in. Couple of weeks!

Rose hope you're ok?

:) xx

Hi sorry I haven't been around this week! Super busy week with work, and ive been trying to spend what little time I have free getting DH in to bed :haha: and my sons struggling with sleep since the clock change so I've been trying to get some early nights (which hasn't worked as I am having trouble sleeping too this week!)

I'm gearing up to O, have had lots of ewcm this cycle which I'm hoping is a sign of an extra good egg this month :) I am thinking that the reflexology is really helping my hormones and this is causing all the ewcm. I don't usually get this much especially this early.

Both your charts look great - very similar! I'm keeping everything crossed that you get your bfps. The month I got my Bfp with DS, my temps stabilised around cd10 and stayed up rather than spiking up and down so much as normal. They weren't flat but less jagged and higher than usual. FX!

Oh and I had increased cm the month I got my bfp too, very wet and stretchy at times, and creamy looking. So it was a good sign for me!!

Fx Angel! Hopefully they're not AF symptoms this time. How long until AF is due now?
Thank you for the explanation. Makes a little sense now instead of trying to work it out. Someone on another thread mentioned it so I got curious lol. I did try and Google it but couldn't find a good explanation just that "70% of people with a triphastic chart get BFP'S but you don't need a triphastic chart to get a BFP either."

Scarlett; glad to see your doing well. Oh and it's been Easter your supposed to devour chocolate this time of year lol.

Rose; fx the reflexology is helping and you have a super healthy egg and get your BFP this month!!

Afm; my cold seems to have gone and my temp stayed up this morning so I'm a little more hopeful that the higher temps are true and not from my cold - although when I was at my worst they were quite low.
Also I seem to have had more weird cm yesterday. It was very similar to ewcm with it being stretchy, thin, watery, etc but it was white not clear. All the other symptoms/signs I'm trying not to count as they're too similar to AF signs. Just this cm is bugging me as its very abnormal. When it's not like the ewcm it's just super watery/wet.

Today when I checked cervix and cm I have creamy CM but I had pink again. Not as much as last time, and barely enough to show on TP when I wiped (it was the lightest tint!), but def there when I checked CM. Before my LP lengthened I would get blood in CM around CD8 but that was different. It was not really creamy CM and I could tell AF was coming. This is different. I don't know how to explain it. :blush: It's just so very different from the past 12 months!

Thanks Rose! That makes me feel better! It's nice to know what other people had on the months they got a BFP! :)

BabyDoll - AF is due Saturday or Sunday. My LP is typically 10-11 days. Will probably test tomorrow, because why not. :p But I doubt it'll be anything except a bfn.

Baby doll I think your chart is triphasic and that cm sounds exactly like when I got my bfp :D

Rose so pleased that you're enjoying reflexology. That's great news about EWCM too :) urgh clocks changing have us upside down too. It's nice to have the extra daylight but trying to get LO's into a routine again isn't fun and neither is de-icing the car again in the morning!!

Angel, I had very slight pink tinged CM when I checked cervix before my BFP which must have been IB.

For me on both pregnancies I had very specific cramping, different to AF cramping and I've never felt like it before.

Good luck to you all - fingers and toes crossed for you here! xxx

Angel sounds promising!! Fx these new symptoms/cm is from BFP'S for both of us!!

Thanks rose. Gives me hope to hear that others had it with BFP'S.

Scarlett; can you explain the cramping at all? I've had weird cramps I don't think I've ever felt before. They're not painful but very noticeable and annoying/uncomfortable. They're always very low like pubis bone low, and almost pinchy/twingy, heavy feeling. Very hard to describe.

I've had lots more weird ewcm as the day has gone past. If I can hold a pee I'll test when I get home tonight but I'm not having very good luck holding past 1.5/2 hours lol.

Thanks scarlet! Ooh I hope this is a good sign for me!!

Babydoll - I can't wait for you to test!!

I tested this morning but pretty sure it was an evap so I may test again tomorrow or wait for AF to be due in 2 days. Not too sure if I feel positive for this month now or if I'm feeling out.

GL!

My CM is drying up, so I was feeling really out. But I've been googling "dry cervical mucus early pregnancy) and a lot of women in different boards have reported being very dry up through the TWW and then some. Others of course report the increased CM. Either way, I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

RIght now I'm incredibly bloated, but I am blaming the milkshake I had for lunch. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->