February bfps??

Really CM isn't a good way of telling either way - mine dried up before BFP this time after loads through tww but last time it was the other way round so stay positive!

Hmmm cramps feel like pinching, stretching, bubbly and full - they were the same this time and last time, which is why I did my first test and it really surprised me when I got my bfn I was so sure cos I've never had them at any other time before.

Babydoll do you mean it looks positive but you're not sure?

Angel, how come your circle isn't solid today? I'd say your temps being so high is defo a good sign!

Good luck ladies!

And hope you have a good weekend Rose ;)

Your charts are both looking really good! I wouldn't worry about a lack of cm - I am sure not everyone experiences this, as everyone is different.

Just waiting to O now - hubby and i have done well sticking to every other day this month so I'm hoping we can continue over the weekend and I will o on Sunday as expected. I did have a very close to positive OPK yesterday though and it's a lot lighter today so who knows - maybe it has already happened. I did have some light twinges yesterday but normally get more achy on O day so I'm not sure. Will have to keep going over the next few days and see what happens.

All sounds good Rose, sure your temp will tell you in next few days :)

Tested this morning. bfn. Not surprised. But one of the sticks (I can't tell if it's yesterday's or today's now, I didn't mark them) is playing tricks on my eyes and I can see something where the line should be. It's just catching my eye, not enough to be a shadow or an indent, just.... something. Line eye, I'm sure. :haha:

I'll probably test again tonight. I have a problem. :rofl:

TOday's temp went up, but again I didn't sleep real well. Woke up wheezing, and after 6 puffs of my inhaler was STILL wheezing. So I had to use my nebulizer in the middle of the night. It's always a hassle, and leaves me shaky and makes my heart pump hard so I end up awake for awhile. Of course then it also tends to make me wake up with a headache so I woke up around 2am with a horrible headache, and was awake off and on throughout the rest of the night/morning until 5am. Blah.

However, I know that the last two days I've been hot in general, my temps in the afternoon/evening were much higher than normal for me, so I'm not surprised by the high jump this morning so I won't discard it for now.

FX it's a good sign....

Scarlett - My circle was open because I was awake off and on, tossing and turning, from 3am-5am (when alarm goes off) and didn't get a decent block of sleep before temping so I marked it as "sleep deprived" and FF automatically puts in an open circle for that. I like doing that better than completely discarding the temp.

rose Your temps seem to be on the rise a little, you might have O'd or you might be doing a pre-O rise and then fall again.

Sorry to hear your asthma is playing up that's really rubbish, can they change your meds maybe?

Ooh can you post a pic of the test?! Everything crossed here for you!

Looks like your chart is going triphasic! Maybe the poor sleep has something to do with all the hormones - FX for you!

I think I may have ovulated yesterday - my cm has gone more creamy and my temp is rising. I'll see what happens tomorrow. I didn't get as much of an ache as usual but perhaps that's a good thing - I did notice a couple of small twinges on my left side and the pains were on the right side last month so that's interesting. Luckily we BDd this morning and the night before last so should be covered :)

Thanks Scarlett. Sounds like I had similar cramps. They were really odd.

Rose good luck with O. Sounds like you'll have it covered if you have O already.

Angel; I'm sorry. Fx it's still too early to show up. That's what I'm hoping for but I also feel that I'm out and AF will get me tomorrow. I'm sorry your asthma is playing up. Hopefully it settles very quickly for you.

Tested again this afternoon, clearly BFN. Checked CM and got some pink and the CM is less creamy and more.... well like I get about a day or two before AF :/ So I'm not sure.

Scarlett - I could change my meds but it wouldn't be worth it, I tend to have a flair up around the change of seasons, or if I am getting sick, and the only thing they can really do is change my preventative and there isn't much the insurance will cover. I had stopped using my steroid preventative because I don't need it most of the time and they had said I could stop but I'll probably need to start back up again with the seasons changing.

I didn't keep the test. But if I have another that looks like there's anything I'll post.

rose -FX that you did O and caught the egg! :)

Oh no Angel. I was really hoping this was your month. Fx AF doesn't show for you and your BFP still shows up.

I too got a bfn this afternoon. I'm now very bloated to the point where I had to leave my mums and go home to put comfy stretch pants on and even they're almost tight. I'm also having pretty decent cramps which I haven't had in a very long time. So I really don't know what's going on. The only positive symptom is my boobs are huge! They're not fitting my bras properly and are quite tender.

Ladies I am really surprised you've both got bfns - I think you're both in with a great chance. Keeping everything crossed for you!

I don't know what's going on with me - cm has stopped being wet and stretchy but
Temps don't look too convincing. Never mind - will carry on BDing as if I haven't Od and see what happens. I never have trouble getting hubby
To BD at weekends so we should be covered until early next week.

My temp took a huge drop today. Test was BFN. I have a strong feeling that AF is going to show tomorrow or Monday. Getting pink when checked cervix this morning, as is normal about a day or two before AF. I don't know whether to be relieved that she'll show soon enough that I can possibly schedule at least one (maybe two) of my appointments for testing during my spring break and not have to miss a ton of work, or whether to be sad that it's not my cycle. :nope:

BabyDoll - That's odd, but sounds promising that your boobs are large!! I'm surprised you got a BFN. I can't wait for you to test again!

rose - keep up the BD as long as you have EW Cm. hopefully you get your temp rise soon.

Oh no Angel. Glad to see you have a positive side if AF is coming.

Rose, that sounds very odd and almost frustrating that your temp didn't shift when you thought you O'd. Hopefully it happens soon for you. In the mean time enjoy your BD!

Afm, small temp drop this morning and have quite mild cramps this morning. My cramps have been reminding me of the ligament pain I had with ds. But I was very convinced that AF would show during the night and she didn't. If I can make it through the day with out her I might test tonight otherwise tomorrow morning.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for you to test!

Don't think I will test today. If still no AF by the morning I'll test then.

I'm with Rose and was so sure you'd both be getting BFP.

Angel my asthma always gets me when we go into autumn, it's so frustrating. Hope you
Feel better soon.

Rose good that you're covered for a few days just in case!! Hope your chart becomes clearer soon!

Good luck testing tomorrow BabyDoll and hope AF stays away for you Angel!

Tested today and bfn. Stark white. :(

My usual LP is 11 days so AF should be here today But she hasn't made her usual appearance (usually start the night before or at least spotting). Based on the pink I was getting from my cervix yesterday I am pretty sure she's on her way. Now just waiting. :/

Babydoll - good luck!! FX she stays away. Can't wait to see!

So AF still hasn't shown and officially 1 day late. I tested this morning but not sure if it's evap or an extremely faint BFP. If still no AF this afternoon or tomorrow I'll use a frer. I don't think my IC's are very reliable.

I'm sorry Angel. Hopefully she doesn't show and the pink was a bit of IB..!

I haven't seen AF yet. Either my LP is indeed increasing (possible, since my hormones are just starting to level out from bcp) OR ..... :wacko:

Trying not to think too positively because I did have a random cycle a couple months ago with a 13 day LP and not even a chemical or anything. Very odd.

Right now just waiting. . . . going to test in the AM again if :witch: doesn't show.

Babydoll Can't wait to see how your test goes tomorrow!!! I'm keeping FX that AF stays away for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->