February bfps??

Baby doll I'm so excited for you! With that chart I'd be extremely surprised if you arent pregnant, as your temps have stayed so high for the last week or so.

Angel keeping everything crossed for you that it's still too early and you get your bfp :hugs:

well looks like that low temp was a fluke as i have now had 2 high temps and have my crosshairs. FF agrees with my ovulation date so now just waiting. It's nice that I Od early for once - last month it was a few days late. :)

AF is here. Blah. Called the fertility clinic and have my first appointment scheduled for Wednesday 9am. No food/drink after midnight the night before except plain water (how will I survive without my morning coffee?!!?). No sex or exercise for at least 24 hours before (I'm more upset I have to skip my gym day on Tuesday :haha: ).

She emailed me the paperwork for scheduling my dye test since i couldn't find it ANYWHERE (I think I may have accidentally thrown it away because I can't seem to find it). And apparently I cannot have intercourse at all between now and when the dye test is done at all! :wacko: Poor DH. We'll make up for it when my fertile period hits. :haha:

I've got my dye test scheduled for the 12th. Was really hoping to do it before spring break was over but AF took her time showing. Oh well, it's in the afternoon so I can at least work a half day.

Onto month #14.

Angel I'm so sorry AF showed but so pleased how quickly you've got your tests booked :hugs: yes one of my friends was told no sex before her dye test although I'd not heard that before. Hoping for some good news for you
Really soon.

BabyDoll that's so exciting, everything crossed for a dark clear BFP for you tomorrow!

And Rose, yay for CH. have you got anything nice planned your tww to help keep you busy?

I think the biggest concern with the no sex before the dye test is that if by chance you ovulate early there's a small change you could be pregnant and the dye test would cause miscarriage or other problems. At least I THINK that's why. But not 100% sure. Can't think of any other reason why I would be told no intercourse between CD1 and test date. I know I can't do anything for 24 hours before my hormone test on CD3 that could affect the levels, and they made sure to tell me that includes BD, exercise and nipple stimulation :blush: :wacko: They actually pointed that out very clearly. :haha:

I'm very excited to get everything scheduled pretty quickly. And really happy that it looks like my insurance will cover most of the dye test. Since it isn't marked as "infertility" but as "habitual aborter" (as in multiple miscarriages" my customer service people at my insurance seem to think itl'l be covered. There was question as to whether the location I'm going was covered in network but it the rep went so far as to call their billing department directly to confirm because she didn't want me to walk in unknowing my costs. I was so very impressed with my insurance people. If it covers at what she seems to think it will I'll only be out $50 MAX for this test (the place I'm going charges approximately $250-$400 for the test). Very pleased with this.

Hi ladies. So I started spotting brown yesterday afternoon with excruciating pains - pains very very similar to when I've had ovarian cysts rupture. And then the spotting changed to a light flow last night and went to medium today.. As bummed as I am at least I now can have my MRI Wednesday to see if my pituitary adenoma has grown and are causing my increasing migraines or not.

Not sure if I'll temp this month as it seems to get my hopes up as my temp doesn't seem to drop before AF but we will see. I like the feeling of knowing I actually did O with temping.

I hope your doing ok Angel. Sorry to see AF arrived for you too and good luck with your dye test!

Rose; YAY for crosshairs! Fx you get your BFP this cycle!!

I'm sorry ladies :( I really was very hopeful for you both. Hopefully the tests go well :hugs:

Scarlett nothing out of the ordinary - a couple of sessions of reflexology, a couple of dinners with friends and DH is away from Thursday to Saturday so maybe a couple of films with DS :) because I Od a few days early this cycle seems to be going quite quickly. We are also planning a holiday for sept so that's definitely helping to keep my mind off things.

Thanks. AF was short this cycle. So now I have a long wait until I O. I get the results from my MRI on Monday and have to redo a visual field test today as the optometrist didn't like my results the other day and wants to make sure it was correct.

How are you all going?

Good luck for the results baby doll :hugs:

I'm 8 dpo - keeping myself busy until AF is due. Feeling quite relaxed this cycle, I am
Getting my hopes up but at the same time I don't think I'll test early - I might test once I'm a day or two late. No symptoms to speak of yet, feeling very normal so will just wait and see

AF is over and now just waiting. Can't even start BD until after my hsg on Tuesday because they said no BD until after the HSG. Blah. Boring next few days.

BabyDoll - only a 2 day AF? That's really short!

Rose - good luck! :)

Banydoll I'm so sorry AF arrived. Yes two day AF is really short, have you had that before?

Hope hsg goes well on Tues Angel will they tell you anything on the day?

Good luck Rose! When are you planning to test?

Scarlett I probably won't test until Thursday or Friday, if I can wait that long. AF is due on Wednesday.
I can't believe you're already 1/4 of the way through your pregnancy, it's going so fast! :)

I'm not sure what they will tell me on the day of the HSG. I assume they'll at least tell me how things look and if the uterus and tubes are blocked or anything.

Hope they tell you something Angel.

Yes Rose it's starting to go a bit quicker now, I've my scan a week on Wednesday so will feel better after that. Everything crossed for you here. Any symptoms?

Good luck for your scan :) hope all goes well!

I've had sore BBs for a few days which is quite unusual. I also had some twinges/cramping yesterday and I'm quite tired. However cramping and tiredness aren't that unusual so we will see.

I'm actually getting quite excited/nervous/anxious to test now, but I really want to wait and see if AF arrives first, so I'm not going to test yet

Ladies I couldn't resist testing anymore - and got a faint BFP!! :)

The picture is rubbish - it's more pink and prominent in real life. Hoping and praying it gets darker tomorrow :cloud9:

I've got my HSG tomorrow. Since te so early in my Cycle not much else going on. Lol.

Going back to work after spring break today is going to be rough though. :(

Rose - that's fantastic!!! So excited and happy for you!!!

Thank you Angel :) hope the HSG isn't too uncomfortable :hugs:

Hi ladies. Congrats rose!! That's great news!!

Angel, I hope your HSG goes well and isn't too uncomfortable.

Angel and Scarlett, AF was only 2 days back in January when it was 1st cycle off of my mirena IUD. But since then has been lengthening to 4 days with 1-2 of spotting. This AF was quite light and a little weird. I'm hoping it's not going to hinder anything. If AF keeps being so light and no BFP I might get hormones tested once 6 months TTC. This past week I've been going for tests which the GP I saw (not a usual one) couldnt really read them or explain them so she referred me to a neurosurgeon as an urgent patient with the pain I'm in. I'm just hoping that, that's not hindering TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->