February bfps??

BabyDoll have you temped since AF started? I'm wondering if your temps dropped below the CL at all. With an AF that short I would test again if temps haven't dropped just to make sure. It sounds silly but my friend had a completely normal period her first month pregnant with her son and didn't find out she was pregnant until a month later because of it. So whenever AF is short if my temps don't drop I test again just to make sure. I think I'm probably being silly and overly hopeful but you never know

I've just started bleeding so looks like it wasn't meant to be :(

Rose HUGE congratulations!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you. When are you due?

Angel, how are you? Hope yesterday went ok and wasn't too incomfortable.

BabyDoll hope your appointment comes through quickly. Yes I think I'd be tempted to test again, how are you feeling?

Oh Rose I'm so sorry, our posts have crossed. Could it just be implantation bleeding? Massive :hugs:

I don't think so - it's red/pink and there's nothing on a hpt now. So gutted :( I was so looking forward to having a Xmas baby

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Rose. :hugs: hope you've got an quiet day today so you can stay at home?

Its my day off so at least I don't have to go to work.

Why does this all have to be so hard and take so long? I wish I hadn't tested now then I wouldn't have known.

:hugs: :hugs: I'm guessing you suspected you were though...

I don't know why it has to be so hard and take so long. You'd think over evolution it would have got easier! It's so frustrating and cruel.

Be kind to yourself today. I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Yes I really felt pregnant yesterday - had a few twinges etc and felt slightly nauseous. My boobs are still hurting. I wish I hadn't let myself get excited so quickly :(

My DS is being really cute, he has his doctors kit out to 'fix mummy' as he can tell I'm not happy. He also brought in a load of his toys to 'make me happy.' Bless him!

Well it's slowed down and gone brown - Hm. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. The test I did this morning does have a faint line now the dye has cleared but it came up after the time limit so I can't really take it as a positive.

DS and I are off to the beach at his request - it's supposed to be a sunny day and I need to take my mind off things or I'll just sit on Google all day.

I'll keep you posted!

I discovered something today as I was looking at my insurance paperwork statements. As much as I hate that I've had 2 chemicals and each time I've said I don't want to test early anymore because then I won't know.... My insurance is paying for a lot of my tests simply because my diagnosis into infertility but "habitual losses" since I've had 2. I know most places require 3 for that diagnosis but my RE says 2 is enough for him. So my cps were and are bittersweet moments for me. At least I know they happened so I have a different diagnosis so I am saving literally thousands of dollars.

Trying to find the positive today. :)

Oh no rose! I hope it's Implantation. :hugs: keep us updated please!

Thank you :hugs:

The bleeding has pretty much stopped and I just bought a clear blue digi and its saying pregnant 1-2. We had a nice day out at the beach today and whilst there I did lots of hoping and praying that this baby would stick. It's still too early to know but I'm at least feeling more positive than I did earlier.

Oh Rose I'm really hoping this one sticks for you and you get your Christmas baby!

Angel, I haven't temped since AF arrived. Been having horrid sleep and not waking up nearly at the same time so I thought I'd wait until we're all mostly better before temping again. I'm going to try and do it from tomorrow though and see what it does. I had thought of taking another hpt but even though AF was short and on the light side (tmi coming) I passed a heap of clots which have made me think nothing could have survived.

Good evening ladies. :)

Had the HSG. The Tech says that everything looks good. The dye filled the uterus, filled the tubes, and spilled out the end so there is no blockages or anything there. The nurse and the tech were great, very good at keeping me informed about what to expect and what was coming next. The insert of the catheter was painful but not horrible, the worst part was when they blew up the balloon and then inserted the dye - that was pretty severe cramping but it subsided a little to more of a very uncomfortable bad period cramping and the whole process wasn't more than about 10-15 minutes. Spotting now, and still some cramping, but it's getting better.

So that's one more test done. And DH had his SA today and his blood draw for the genetic testing. So now we just have to wait. My next appointment is Monday (I think to do another set of bloods and another us to look at ovaries and check that I'm about to O).

rose Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

BabyDoll oh, yeah. :( Well, I've had a couple months where AF was only a couple days long and thought for sure it had to be a fluke, but was actually AF. If you were passing lots of clots then it was def probably actual AF.

Baby doll I never used to temp during my period, I would give myself a break of about 9 days and start up again around CD9 as I never usually O until at least CD16

Glad the HSG went well Angel :) hopefully it's cleared everything out like it has for other ladies and it will help you get your bfp!

I'm hoping so! Going to start BD probably tomorrow, so we give a day between the SA and our BD game. :p Plus, I want to have an extra day just to make sure I'm not still sore. I was fine by bed time last night but I want to be cautious.

Oh Rose I'm keeping everything crossed for you! How are you feeling now?

Angel, I'm pleased test went well and wasn't too painful. Good luck with the BD-ing!

Babydoll, how long til you think you O?

AFM, had my booking appointment finally at the hospital yesterday. It was where I had DD, which I found a pretty traumatic experience and it really upset me being back there. Thankfully the midwife was lovely and I will have this baby in a different hospital, which I feel relieved about!

Sorry you had a horrible experience previously Scarlett. I hope the birth of this baby will be more positive :) glad the midwife was nice!

I'm feeling much better thanks - AF didn't arrive and no further bleeding. My tummy has been a bit out of sorts and I have been feeling a bit sick, I'm also quite tired. I've still had no success with booking a drs appointment but I'll try again tomorrow morning (the policy is ridiculous) and if I still can't get in then I'll just book a private scan in a couple of weeks. I would like to have one done before we go on holiday next month as then I can enjoy the holiday without worrying :)

But overall I am feeling a lot more relaxed and have had lots of pinching/pulling very low which I am sure is baby getting settled in there :)

How are you feeling?

Rose I'm so glad that things have settled down. Hope you get that dr appointment soon!

Scarlett - So sorry you had a horrible experience! But it sounds like your midwife will be lovely, and that's great! How've you been feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->