February bfps??

I started work savoury and now it's fizzy all the way til my tongue is sore :haha: at least you've been craving healthy foods Rose, I think I've put on half a stone already.

Yes, avoid the first tri boards if you can Angel! And I agree with Rose, probably best to just tell them the truth. I hated telling my boss early but was defo the right thing as my ms was so bad I kept making stupid mistakes. It's a good thing I'm not a surgeon!!!!

Re the lemon, I'm like that about my sister who is now 30 weeks pregnant. I think she's a pumpkin! Yes poppy seed and apple seed seem to
Last forever. It's good when you become a pea!

I might be a little vacant hte next few weeks. My final grad project due date is coming up, and I'm super stressed. I keep coming here to procrastinate but I really need to be working on my project.

I say that I'll be vacant...but I'll prob keep checking in. LoL.

Today I met with my principal and vice principal to share with them that I am pregnant. I really feel like I'm jumping the gun telling them at 4w BUT HR strongly advised it because I have to miss so many days and am out of sick leave, and by telling them I'm basically securing my job. They were both incredibly supportive, reassured me that my job wasn't at risk, to do whatever I needed to do to make sure this baby sticks, and not to worry about it. I feel a lot more relieved now.

I also told them that the progesterone makes me feel woozy, and that the doctor described my symptoms as "feeling drunk" so they should be aware if I am acting odd, that's why. My principal laughed and was like "okay so if I get reports that you are stumbling and acting intoxicated I'll just know it's the meds".

blood work scheduled for tomorrow and Friday, and regular doctor appointment on Thursday to talk to my PCP about weaning off my zoloft and check homeocystene levels in relation to the MTHFR mutation.

That's great Angel you must be really relieved that you told them :)

i am. It made me feel better. Now just hoping nothing goes wrong because i don't want to have to tell them it isn't happening.

So.... when did you stop temping? I'm still temping because I'm only 17DPO and the 98s make me reassured. But the last several days my temp has been slowly dropping by about 1/3 - 1/2 a degree each day and it's making me paranoid. I think I Need to stop temping.

I stopped temping about a week after I got my bfp. I wake up goodness knows how many times at night at the moment anyway and I figured temping won't make any difference except probably stress me out! My temps went quite rocky after I had my bfp.

Thanks. I think I'm going to stop temping. I'll have today's hcg results by tomorrow and that is enough. Nothin g my temps can do now but freak me out

Glad telling your principal and vice principal went smoothly and they were supportive.

So this AF has been my longest in a really long time so I'm hoping it's a good sign and I can join you all with a BFP in a few weeks.

Hope so baby doll :) keeping everything crossed for you!!

:hugs: BabyDoll fingers and toes crossed here that this is your lucky cycle.

Angel STOP TEMPING! Right now your hormones are all over the place so they are going to go up and down, don't give yourself another thing to worry about :)

I'm trying to hide my pregnancy at work for another week. My boss knows but for various reasons I don't want anyone else to know.... but I'm struggling to hide my bump especially now the weather has improved and it's too hot for jumpers!

I am already starting to struggle to hide my bump :haha: it's bloat rather than baby but I've swelled up like a balloon. I've been feeling awful at work so it's difficult hiding it, although I only have to go today and tomorrow and then I'm off for 2 weeks so by the time I get back I should be almost 10 weeks and hopefully be having my scan soon.

My early scan is on Monday! I hope everything goes to plan and then I can enjoy our holiday :)

Yay I'm a blueberry today!! Finally a proper fruit :D

Urgh, bloating is a nightmare. I still have it a bit by the evening. Were are you going on holiday? Good luck for Monday!!

We are off to Portugal! I am hoping the heat won't make me feel worse. Thank you :)

Have fun!!

My next set of betas came back! I went from 167 on Monday to 541 on Wednesday!!

:happydance: that's great news Angel.

How lovely for Portugal Rose :) we're off to Corfu in about 5 weeks, I'd hoped for a shorter flight like Portugal or Majorca but we got a really good deal. Trying to decide whether to invest in a maternity tankini or not...

That's great Angel :)

Scarlett Corfu sounds nice, we have never been. I have bought a tankini in a larger size than normal. I don't have a proper bump yet just a big round stomach so I feel very uncomfortable and unattractive!! I certainly won't be wearing a bikini this year haha.

Sounds like you guys have all sorts of fun planned!!

We've got 4th of July camping trip planned with my sister and BIL and their kids. We're pretty excited, but I'm also afraid I'll be a little miserable. I'm running so warm lately that I'm sure i'll be uncomfortable this summer.

This bloat is ridiculous. Before this BFP I was working hard at the gym and had lost a bunch of weight. Today I put on a pair of pants that three weeks ago were so loose that I could pull them on and off without unbuttoning them. now they're really snug. :/ I'd be totally cool with that if it was a baby bump rather than me looking like I've gained 10 pounds!

Any suggestions for the bloat?!

No suggestions unfortunately I'm still suffering!! Not much you can do except wait for it to pass.

First tri is the worst! Yeah not much you can do about bloating but I know what you mean. I'd lost a lot of weight and very quickly couldn't get into new jeans I'd bought so I've treated myself to some maternity jeans that I started wearing at 13 weeks. This morning I've got no bump at all, just no waist and look like a tree trunk :haha: I've already put on 10lbs too!

My next levels came in!!! Wed: 541. Friday: 1843!!! I'm going in tomorrow for my first ultra sound to locate ... egg sac?

:woohoo:

Excellent Angel :) good luck for the scan! I have my first one on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"