February bfps??

That's great news Angel. Guessing egg sac and maybe foetal pole? Please keep us posted.

Rose hope all goes well tomorrow.

BabyDoll, how are you doing?

Good luck today Angel :)

Thanks Scarlett! I see you're an orange today wow!!

Wow Angel, great numbers!!! Good luck for your scan

Rose, good luck with your scan also. I love u/s and seeing scan pics!

Scarlett, wow your pregnancy is flying by! Can't believe your 15 weeks and an orange already!!!

I am good. Cd 9 and have just started temping again for this cycle. Will start BD and OPKs soon. Actually I can't wait for BD, with DH's work roster and ds being sick we haven't BD since last O. I told DH that since we're still TTC we won't have a baby this year and he got sad. I think he feels bad as he kept putting off TTC as he thought we'd get it first try. I actually don't mind too much as ds is getting older and will be able to help more and be more independent while I tend to the new baby.

Went for my Ultrasound today. Found my gestational sac, and doctor says everything looks good for 4W+6. After this week, the doctor is going to see me every week for an US until I am 12 weeks! :wacko: Wow! I'll get an US every week! Right now I have just a little blob, but it's a cute little blob. ;) I'm so excited. :D

He thinks we're going to maybe see the heart beat next appointment (scheduled for 6W+1).

I've been wished a happy mothers day today by my doctor and a couple friends who already know. I feel so loved. <3

BabyDoll - Good luck with the BD and catching teh egg this month! You got this!

That's lovely angel and so reassuring to have so many scans! I am going to mine shortly - it's in 45 minutes. I'm so nervous!!! Just hope all is ok.

The scan was fine, measuring right for dates and HB was strong :)
I'm off on holiday shortly so may not have Internet access for a while - take care x

Woo hoo for scan and hope you have a lovely holiday Rose!

Angel that's brilliant news,
Pleased all is going well.

BabyDoll :hugs: fingers crossed you catch that egg this cycle and then what a way to start the new year! Enjoy all the BD!

Today I went back to the gym for the first time in 2+ weeks. Between the pneumonia scare and then so many doctor appointments with this pregnancy I haven't gone lately. Plus the exhaustion. I was almost too tired to go but I forced myself to go and I feel so much better afterwards!

(please no judgement, just need advice)
Question: what do you ladies think about caffeine?

My research seems to imply there is a correlation between high caffeine intake and increase miscarriages but also says that <200mg has no correlation between miscarriage and caffeine, and that it is the higher amounts that is a problem. I have cut down to only 1 cup of coffee (if I have a second cup it's decaf but I'm drinking peppermint tea at work now because of the nausea). I had a "zipfizz" this afternoon because come about 1pm I had reached a point where I wasn't going to make it through the rest of my classes at all. The zipfizz has approximately as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Most of my research says that the reason zipfizz is considered "not recommended" for pregnancy is because of the caffeine, though it has 100mg of caffeine and that is below the limit. And I'm using about half a tube right now.

I KNOW I should not drink a lot of caffeine, so please no judging..... But the exhaustion is epic. And when dealing with high school kids I can't be that tired....and my last period class is the worst behaved of the day, I need energy to survive. I don't know what else to do. :/

Yay rose!! So glad that things went well! :)

Yay for the gym! I'm still going to my Zumba classes and sometimes it's hard because
I'm so tired but I always feel pleased I've gone. In fact exercise is the one thing that helps with the bloating a little!

With Orla I was so strict to begin with and would only have two cups of tea a day max (I'm a big tea drinker, I don't like coffee) but this time I've been eating poached eggs and drinking a bit more tea.

Decaf and herbal just makes me feel sick and what with a toddler and having to get up at 5.30 and drive 100 mile round trip for work I just need the boost and totally know what you mean.

I try and make my tea weaker and more milky and don't have more than three.

I guess it depends on what you feel happy with, and what's right for you won't be right for someone else... But then I feel like it's nobody else's business what I do or don't do, if you see what I mean?

So glad the scans went well!! That's amazing news that you get a scan every week Angel! Make sure you get print outs every time to go into the baby book!!

As for your coffee question; with ds I tried to cut down to 1 per day but it was what I craved and I was getting caffeine withdrawal headaches so I loosened up a little and had what I needed for the day. Some days it was 3 and some it was none. I always tried to spread them out as well. So 6am, 10am, 2pm type thing. When I was pregnant with ds I was SUPER strict and followed the recommendations perfectly and even spoke to my doctor who also said that if you need it, have it. You'll do more harm stressing and trying not to have it.

QAfm, I'm in O week and so far BD hasn't been a "chore" and tmi has been great! :haha: I should O in 3-4 days so fx we can keep up the momentum lol

Thanks Baby Doll!

Right now I have my first print out on our fridge. :D Once I get past the 8 week scan I think I'll actually start looking at buying things, including a baby book. :D

Good luck with O! Hoping you catch the egg this month!

Good luck catching that egg BabyDoll. Feel jealous about the BD, DH is getting fed up but I'm just soooo tired! Enjoy!!

I have the opposite problem - DH is basically terrified to touch me until he gets confirmation that everything is "ok in there". I tried to explain to him that he can't shake the baby loose from sex but he's Adament that at least until we hear a heart beat he doesn't want to "risk anything" :haha:

And I thought I was the paranoid one!!

Thanks Angel and Scarlett.

While I was pregnant DH wouldn't touch me either Angel. He was super scared that he'd cause me to miss carry and the first one was really tough on him. I think in the whole 40 weeks we managed to BD 5 times maybe. But nothing before 12 weeks lol

I still have an U/S picture of ds in my purse.

Haha hubby didn't like it once I got a bump with DD which was a shame cos I extra was then. At the end I insisted as I was so overdue and heard it could help. He put a big bath sheet over me to DTD :haha:

Haha Scarlett. DH hated it once I had a bump as well. He said it was Too weird and he was scared he'd get kicked lol.

Still waiting for O but I don't think we will be able to BD much more due to being on opposite rosters and barely seeing eachother let alone being able to sneak off.

We BDd a few days ago for the first time in ages. Since then DH has been pestering for more :haha: until then we hadn't BDd since I got my bfp I think it puts him off knowing im pregnant. It was better than I was expecting but the thought of it isn't too appealing right now as I'm tired and nauseous.

How is everyone? Rose did you have a good holiday?

Angel hope your work is going well.

BabyDoll fx you've caught that egg this month &#128522;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"