February bfps??

Hey everyone! Just checking in, had a very long few days. Thurs was my students' graduation, they did great but I was exhausted by the time I got home. Then Friday I drove down for my own graduation and on Saturday I graduated with my Masters degree this weekend! Woot!! Plus we only have 4 more days of the school year, and then I'm free from my students for the summer! I'm so relieved!! :D

Attachments

• 13418946_10104599877750150_9102149347163804980_n.jpg
    13418946_10104599877750150_9102149347163804980_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Angel!! Must be so nice knowing you're almost free for the summer.

Congrats Angel!! Sounds very exhausting but at least your not far from summer break. I think it's cool how your breaks are completely different to ours. Here we have a 6 week break from Dec-Jan, 2 weeks for Easter, 2 weeks June-July and 2 weeks in September.

Going by my temps looks like I O'd cd 15 and that would make sense with the slight cramping and my almost pos OPK on cd 14. Fx we caught it now. Hopefully this tww goes quick and I can stay distracted. We're still looking at going to Melbourne next week for a couple of days for my SIL's navy graduation. However it can be cancelled at anytime up until 3 days before so it's making it hard to plan and expensive as we can't book anything until very last minute.

Hi all. Hope your all doing well.. Happy Father's Day to everyone!

Thought I'd do an update. So I caved and took an early test at 8 DPO yesterday and thought I saw a line on the IC. So this morning (9 DPO) I used my FRER with Fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Angel and Rose. I'm still shocked that it even showed up so early. I got my first very very faint BFP 5 days before AF was due and 8 DPO! I was convinced that I don't get early BFP'S but obviously I've been proven wrong lol

Did a FRER with 2 hour hold at 10 DPO.
I also put it in a box and wrapped it up and gave it to DH saying that I got us an early birthday present (our birthdays are 8th and 16th of March and I'm due 4th of March going by LMP)

He's super excited and happy as I expected. His reaction was "No way!!"

Lovely lines!! Your levels must be great for so early. :D

Thanks ladies! How are you both feeling?

I hope your well too Scarlett. :)

I'm ok thanks - nausea is starting to subside but I do still have it at times. I'm still quite tired too. Looking forward to feeling more energised!!

I'm doing good. very little MS anymore. Fatigue still but not bad now that I'm off work for the summer.

I'm spending most of my summer sleeping, playing video games, knitting, and binge wantching tv. :haha: I did take a summer tutoring job 2 days a week for $30/hr so we can start paying extra toward some bills and hopefully get them paid off a little more.

Glad to hear the nausea is easing up for both of you. Hopefully the fatigue doesn't last too much longer either.

Angel, that sounds lovely. Some days you just need to lay around the house doing what you love! And that tutoring job sounds good. It will all help when baby arrives :)

We announced on Facebook last night :) makes it all seem real now everyone knows!! And more exciting.

OMG BabyDoll that's brilliant news huge congratulations!!!!! How are you feeling?

And congratulations Angel! I'm very jealous of your summer off!

Rose yay for announcing and feeling a little better. Will you find out the gender?

Sorry for being so quiet here we've been in Corfu and the wifi was terrible so not able to get on here. Was lovely to have some family time but scary to think next time we go away there will be 4 of us! Feeling better for a break but still tired often getting lots of movement now though which is lovely!

Hope you've all had good weekends xx

Hope you had a lovely holiday Scarlett, it is great to have some time away. Yes we plan to find out the gender :) scan is at beginning of August.

Thanks Scarlett. Much like rose, it happened for me the cycle I didn't particularly want with the due date but it wasn't enough for me not to TTC lol. I will now have a great early birthday present (assuming I don't go over and my due date doesn't get changed lol.

Glad you've had a nice holiday.

I had my beta HCG bloods taken today so will get those results on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->