February bfps??

BabyDoll :hugs: sure you will get that BFP soon. Hope the storms weren't too bad and you can get into the Dr this week. Sounds like you've got some lovely stuff lined up to keep you busy and your mind of ttc. And well done on the night out!! I've really missed drinking this pregnancy, I think it's because we've had some lovely sunshine and it's perfect for enjoying a drink or two in the garden!

Scan at 4 today. Eeeek!!

Thanks Scarlett. I still can't get into the dr as the only appointments are when I'm working. I'm sure I'll miss drinking this next time around as well. I've really gotten into wine the past year so I'm sure I'll miss it. I went to the chemist today and got some conception vitamins to help boost O and from what I've been reading some of the vitamins (mostly magnesium) can reduce and even stop migraine headaches so will be interesting to see if it helps with that as well.

My temp decided to be weird today and plummeted 4 whole degrees lower! My usual fluctuations barely go past .4 degrees so im a bit confused by it.

Good luck with your scan today Scarlett! You'll have to share a picture later!

I hope angel and Rose are going well.?

Scarlett - good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Babydoll - could be a preO drop?

I am finding I miss drinking sometimes. Only after a rough day with the students though. I probably won't miss it much over the summer except the glass of hard cider on the back porch while the sun sets. That I will miss. Will have to replace it with regular cider. lol.

Afm - doing ok. Have very little symptoms right now except sore boobs and that makes me nervous. :/ we meet with our OB tomorrow for our first actual appointment with them.

On Friday we are driving down for my graduation ceremony. I did the program online but only live about 5 hours away so I'm going down so I can walk the stage :) of course now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't decided to go because it s a 5 hour drive down and I really would rather sleep! Lol.

Hello! Sorry for delay.... and that pic is the wrong way round!

Scan went really well although it was very long as they're now doing a new heart check and it took a while for her to be able to see what she needed there. Hoped to get a sneak peak and thought I saw balls.... for the sonographer to say "there are babies kidneys" so am none the wiser!!

Babydoll I'd started taking magnesium just before I got my BFP as I'ld heard amazing things about it. Apparently most people are deficient and it can make such a difference in many ways if you are and start taking it. Hope it helps for you!

Rose, hope your scan goes well!

And Angel, with you on the cider watching the sunset :haha: we're off on holiday on Monday and I'm really going to feel it then I think. Good luck with the drive tomorrow and hope you have a fab time

Lovely scan pic! Shame you didn't get to see girl/boy bits. It will be an exciting surprise though :)

Thanks, it's tomorrow at 4.10pm. I have just asked my boss if I can work earlier in the day so I can leave early. He doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, I keep chickening out of announcing :haha:

Happy 12 weeks Rose! Hope your boss is kind and says yes!

Beautiful scan!! So exciting!!

Hope your boss lets you off early rose!

Tonight is the High school graduation and teachers are required to go. Why it's on a Thursday night I Have no idea. :dohh: We hav to be there at 4:30 for set up and stuff, graduation starts at 6, which means I won't be home until probably close to 9. Longest. Day. Ever.

Great scan pic Scarlett!! You can almost make out facial features!!
Oh I hadn't realized you had just started taking magnesium prior to your BFP. It gives me heaps more confidence in it now :hehe:

Rose; good luck for your scan and fx your boss lets out go early!

Angel; I hope the day goes quickly for you and you don't get too tired by the end of it.

Afm; still awaiting O and felling good with the vitamins. It's amazing how much more energy I have! Feeling a few new "symptoms" such as tender/achy boobs, mood swings and bad acne around my chin. Usually I never get any O symptoms so hoping it's a good thing. Feeling a bit down as we're going to miss 2 days of BD and thinking it's going to impact our chances but still trying to stay positive and remind my self that sperm can live up to 5 days on average lol.

I wouldn't worry baby doll, we BD'd less than normal on the cycle we conceived. Every other day at the most. So don't worry :D

Has your boss said yes Rose?

How are you doing after yesterday Angel?

Babydoll, great that you're feeling a difference from the vits. I also took Evening Primrose Oil up to O and drank green tea and I defo noticed a difference with my EWCM. As for DTD, we did it twice and that was all cos I'd just had my eye op - once day before O and once on O day. I wonder if the swimmers are good if they've been saved up?! :haha:

Yes I'm working this morning so I'll be leaving at 2 :)

Thanks Rose and Scarlett. It always helps to keep us (me) positive about this cycle even though we'll have skipped a couple of days BD. Looks like I might O tomorrow with my mid morning OPK today being just shy of positive and the one tonight was very negative. Also having some cramps tonight that I'm not quite sure if it's O or maybe to do with bowels.

Good luck for your scan today Rose!

How'd you get on Rose?

Fingers crossed for O soon BabyDoll! :hugs:

It went well thanks, I'm measuring ahead at 12+6 so due date has moved to 17th December :)

That's great news Rose! Beautiful scan and a very happy 13 weeks! That's second tri isn't it?

Thank you :) I am not sure as the second tri forum says 14 weeks - so I'll probably wait another week before dipping in there.

Great news rose and great scan pic!

Still waiting to O here. I had 1 OPK get close to positive the other day but then went back to almost stark white so not sure what's going on there. Had a bit of a temp rise today so I guess we will just to wait and see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->