February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Just marking my place here! I’m on CD38 of an anovulatory cycle so no idea when I’ll get to test but once AF eventually shows I’ll be starting Letrozole so hopefully will be in with a shot!

I really hope it show for you asap. It’s so hard not knowing what’s going on. I really hope you get to test in feb.
How are you feeling now?

Cd4 today and my temp is still up at post ovulation. I’ve got a bit of a chesty cough but no temperature so I’m not understanding why they’ve not dropped yet. I’m scared it’s a sign this is going to be a wonky cycle :-(

@Laurabub84 thanks for asking! I’m still feeling pretty ill unfortunately. It’s really hanging around!
I’ve had cycles where it’s taken a little while for my temps to drop at the start and they’ve not really gone down until after AF. Not sure what causes it! Hopefully yours will settle soon!

That's really strange Laura

Jellybean I really hope for an end to your cycle soon so you can have a fresh start with a medicated cycle.

@Laurabub84 thanks for asking! I’m still feeling pretty ill unfortunately. It’s really hanging around!
I’ve had cycles where it’s taken a little while for my temps to drop at the start and they’ve not really gone down until after AF. Not sure what causes it! Hopefully yours will settle soon!

Praying for a brand new cycle for you asap and to feel better

Cd6 today. Af is done and my temp has finally dropped back down to pre-ovulation :dance: Feeling excited to be able to try this month. I got to have my 10 week old nephew all to myself for 2 hours yesterday and I still didn’t want to hand him back. Praying so hard for one last little one of my own.

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but even though we are all ttc, do any of you have last minute mind changes? My heads a mess this week and I don't even know why! We are both set on having another (and final) baby. But all this week I'm having second thoughts, feeling like I'll never cope, wondering if I'm being silly wanting another, I lay in bed at night exhausted and I think yeah there is no way I could cope with a baby needing me now. Then I'll wake up the next day and I'll be like what was I worrying about?! I'll be absolutely fine!

The mind games are killing me and I don't know why it's happening all of a sudden!

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but even though we are all ttc, do any of you have last minute mind changes? My heads a mess this week and I don't even know why! We are both set on having another (and final) baby. But all this week I'm having second thoughts, feeling like I'll never cope, wondering if I'm being silly wanting another, I lay in bed at night exhausted and I think yeah there is no way I could cope with a baby needing me now. Then I'll wake up the next day and I'll be like what was I worrying about?! I'll be absolutely fine!

The mind games are killing me and I don't know why it's happening all of a sudden!

absolutely hun. I think it’s perfectly natural to feel that way. I suffer anxiety quite bad. To the point my father in law walks the school runs with me because I panic worse when I’m outside alone with the children. I have days where I’m exhausted and feel really down due to having to live with anxiety like this. I always have the fear of something happening to me and leaving dh behind alone with them all and not being here to be there for them and see them grow up. My mind is my worst enemy a lot of the time and when I’m having my bad days, which is quite often, I also think I’m crazy to want another baby. I’ve always been this way in that I constantly fear I’ve got something wrong with me and every pain or issue I have I get terrified about having cancer. I’m a nightmare. Since having my first it triggered full on panic attacks because now I had someone other than myself to worry about and the fear of leaving them terrifies me. I worry that it’s not fair on the baby and dh and my other children to add another, but at the same time I can’t switch it off. These kids are my life and what bring me my happiness. How desperate I am for another over powers my fears and doubts. It may be selfish of me I guess but my heart wants to do this one last time before it’s too late. I’m 39 this year and dh turns 43 so he worries about being an older dad. But since the miscarriage he now feels more confident in wanting a baby now and my children were so excited when I was pregnant and are all wanting me to have another. So I know this baby will have so much love from everybody and I’m fortunate with how much support I get from all mine and dh family. Their all amazing.
I’m the same when you say you lay in bed at night on bad days thinking I shouldn’t do this but I know when I wake the next day I feel completely different. When you have the baby you just get on with things. It’s confusing feeling conflicted and I understand how your feeling.
Here if you ever need to chat :hugs:

Last edited:

that’s a completely normol feeling, I actually kept having doubts when we first started ttc just like you. And also around cd8 this cycle I’m on now I had doubts. Like you if I was having a bad day or night I would be in bed and be like imagine having to get up and deal with a baby.
But then a few days later I was back to longing,
I suffer with anxiety too, I have bipolar type 2 so it goes hand in hand,

I know the want in my heart far out weighs any doubt,
I know it’s now or never for me now with my age,
I’m ovulating today and when I got my peak last night I felt that excitement and that pull,

but it’s completely normol to feel anxious and stuff. You have us hon you can always rant away and express all your worries we are all here for you.

Omg, cd 7 and I’m already getting impatient waiting for ovulation. I’m at least a week away from taking opks :dohh:

So excited for you that you can try lovely . When will you start the opks? I start mine on cd8. It’s early but I always do just Incase of a early ovulation.
I should be ovulating sometime today. Im cd15 so same as last cycle. I got a peak last night but just did another and still peaking.
Managed to pin DH down twice now, last night just after 12 (midnight) when I got my first peak.
And again today. mite try again tonight or is that too much?

Just want this cycle to be the one so badly,

Im gonna count myself as 1dpo tomorrow.
So I’ll be testing on January 31st at 10dpo,
Pop me down for Feb 1st as well. I have a smear test booked for that day but I’m hoping and praying I will have a decent clear pink line by then and won’t need that appointment.

praying so much this is my sticky rainbow BFP cycle, and end of September I’ll be giving birth to a healthy little rainbow baby [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I don’t think you can ever bd enough in your fertile window, lol. If you’re up for it then I would get tonight covered too. Then you’ll know you’ve done all you can. I really hope so much this time is the one for you.
I think the earliest I’ve gotten peak had been cd16 so I might start opks around day12/13. Like hpts for me, the more days they’re negative the more it bums me out, lol. Just got to keep busy for the next week and hope it doesn’t drag.
Looking forward to your tests. Sending heaps of baby dust your way
:dust::dust::dust:

I don’t think you can ever bd enough in your fertile window, lol. If you’re up for it then I would get tonight covered too. Then you’ll know you’ve done all you can. I really hope so much this time is the one for you.
I think the earliest I’ve gotten peak had been cd16 so I might start opks around day12/13. Like hpts for me, the more days they’re negative the more it bums me out, lol. Just got to keep busy for the next week and hope it doesn’t drag.
Looking forward to your tests. Sending heaps of baby dust your way
:dust::dust::dust:

thanks love. I really hope I’ll be able to actually post tests this time with some lovely lines.

Dreading more BFNs or another loss.
Sigh.

Thank you so much Suggerhoney and Laurabub.

It's been really messing me up, I nearly told OH to wrap up mid deed as I had a moment of weakness. It's silly because I have had this broodiness for a good couple of years now and its come and gone in waves but the last few months it's been insanely strong so I know I am ''ready'' so to speak. It's just having 2 kids aged 5 & almost 9, they are so independent and both fantastic sleepers, my daughter infact has always been an amazing sleeper and shes the youngest so you could say I have gotten used to years of okay sleep (I am an insomniac due to PTSD so my sleep has never been perfect). I think that's what is getting to me, with my insomnia I am awake anywhere from 2-10 times a night, which is okay when I can get myself back to sleep but if I did have nights of only getting like 2 hours due to insomnia, I could be facing getting 0 if a baby took up the only time I would sleep!

But then the other part of me keeps telling myself as humans and Mums we find a way, we always find a way even on the hardest of days to get through it. So hopefully that will be the case.

Suffering cramps today and I don't know why, pretty strong, even feeling them in my hips. Not ovulating yet, only on CD9 and have OPK tested to be sure.

Hope everyone else is doing well so far!

@xZoeyx you are only human to feel the way you do us women are the stronger of the breed we always have been and we always find away of doing stuff or getting through stuff, I always have doubts I did when ttc and even now at 13 weeks I keep wondering how I will cope with another one obviously to late now to be doubting anything but it's there in my mind, my point is your not alone love at the end of the day we are strong women and get through most things life chucks at us xx

I may have to change my own testing date now as I've still not ovulated yet. In cd14 and have *always* ovulated by this point in my cycle - usually I have a temp rise CD11 or 12 but I always have one by CD14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->