February Cherubs | Testing Thread

I don't know why but I have suddenly got this odd fear that I am not going to get pregnant atall, and the stupid thing is I have no reason to think this. I have fallen with all 4 pregnancies I've had (2 earth side) within the first 1-2 months. I have all these weird irrational fears that now I am 32 this means I am too old or because I weigh more than I did with first 2 that will prevent it, or because I want a baby asap that the stress will stop it happening.

Honestly what happens when TTC, it's like a whole new personality. I really hope this post doesn't upset any of you as I know some of you have spent a long time TTC, I honestly cannot say enough how strong and absolutely amazing you ladies are to never give up until you get that baby, not if but when! <3

Hi everyone I’m new here, well I’m
Not but I haven’t been on here since 2014 since I was pregnant with me DS 1.

I’m on Cycle day 1 I’m excited to officially start trying properly this month. We are TTC no4 I have a girl who
Is 10 boy 7 and boy who is 3 next week!
Looking forward to being on the journey with u all.

I will start thinking about testing around the 15th xxx

ByHisGrace and Saradavies89 I've added you both to the front page.

If I've missed anyone, or if anyone's test dates change, please let me know.

I've had a big temp rise after yesterday's small temp rise to coverline, so I'm feeling confident i did finally ovulate. I'll keep temping only til I get crosshairs, which will probably be tomorrow

Hey ladies,

wishing everyone lots of luck this cycle, I haven’t ovulated yet, hoping that’s in the next couple days I’m cd16 now

Hey everyone, I always find it hard to keep up with 2 threads in that in between time lol but I'm just catching up here good luck everyone!
Welcome @Saradavies89 and @xZoeyx its nice to have some new ttcers around here bring us old-timers some hope with you!!

Cd 14 for me but no positive opks yet...
@jellybeanxx I really hope this cycle resolves for you soon it feels like forever now xxx

Thank you for the temping tips. Hopefully I’ll get into the flow of it once I start. Waiting for thermometer to be delivered

Welcome to the new ladies and good luck.

4dpo today and still nothing to report.
Cm is dry and when pregnant I normally get extra cm.
With the chemical last April and the miscarriage last June I had extra cm.
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be getting BFN again.
I’m preparing myself for it, but I know I’ll be absolutely devastated esp considering I would of been giving birth to my baby In the next few days.
If I’m out again this cycle then it will be on to cycle 12 ttc,
I think if I’m out again this cycle then it’s probably never going to happen.
It just seems since my miscarriage I can’t seem to fall pregnant.
Being 43 I just have that feeling it’s never going to happen.

Sorry for being negative ladies but it’s just so hard.
:cry:

Yes it’s one of those days, negative Nancy out in full force ](*,)

Looks like I will be joining you all! Day 1 of cycle 14 :wacko: praying this will finally be the month! Should be ovulating on the 7th or 8th, so will plan on testing starting the 16th

:dust:

So sorry you're onto another cycle Pink.Rose. I'll add you to the front page, if you need to adjust based on when you ovulated just let me know.

I hope this is your month at last.

I’m wishing everyone so much luck this cycle! I can imagine how hard it is for the ones that have been trying for a while! Ur allowed to have days to be negative, and it’s good u can come on here and have a little rant and let it out xxxx

I really hope my previous comment didn't trigger anyone. I realise looking back it was quite selfish of me to be worried about it not happening when alot of you have been trying for so long.

I'm due to O in 2 days. All the signs are looking positive so far, so here's to hoping

I really hope my previous comment didn't trigger anyone. I realise looking back it was quite selfish of me to be worried about it not happening when alot of you have been trying for so long.

I'm due to O in 2 days. All the signs are looking positive so far, so here's to hoping

Doesn't matter how long you've been trying love its still so hard we had bean trying nearly a year with a missed miscarriage and a chemical in-between, but no matter how long you've been trying it's hard and hurts all on this journey together xx

Sending baby :dust: ladies loads of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->