February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Thanks so much @NightFlower. No they don't think it looks suspicious on the ultrasound but want to biopsy it to be on the safe side I guess. Iv no family history that I'm aware of. Fibroadenoma is just a non cancerous lump. Not sure what it's made of really but I've had them over 10 yrs with no problems it's just one has got bigger in the last year or so. Its honestly not bothered me before but as I was having so many ultrasounds and tests for ttc anyway I decided to give myself a not of a health mot and get it checked again.

I was diagnosed with fibroadenomas about 10 years ago too but mine seem to have disappeared (I was pregnant and breastfeeding when they were diagnosed and my Dr told me sometimes they can be purely related to hormones)

I'm sorry that yours is growing. Biopsies are nerve wracking but I think it's good that they're wanting to do it just to be on the safe side. I'd rather see them biopsy a lump they really don't think is anything to be concerned about rather than risking missing a cancerous tumor just because it doesn't seem suspicious.

It's almost certainly nothing and I really hope it goes well.

Deep breaths, you've got this. I wish I could go with you and hold your hand.

@josephine3 and @NightFlower
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that feels that way.
I’ve noticed too, there has been alot lately that have just popped up new and ttc and boom pregnant after just 1 or 2 cycles.
It does feel like a kick in the face when you have been trying for over a year and there just like bam BFP. like I’m happy for them, but I feel sad for myself and all us ladies that have been ttc for such a long time now. Or ttc after losses.

sorry about the lump hon. I think if it was me I would go for the biopsy
Have you had one before hon?
I’ve had a liver biopsy done twice.
Sending hugs to you hon. It’s good to have a rant. And you have only written what I’ve been feeling for a while now.
<3

@NightFlower and @NDH
How are you ladies doing?

my tests are still BFN.
Tbh I just new this cycle wasn’t the one.
My luteal phase is normally so long.
So I still have a while to go for AF yet.
Will still test until she shows.
But bfn at 9 10 and 11dpo.
And no symptoms at all.

Thanks @Suggerhoney. I feel bad for saying it/writing it but like you say there's been quite a few recently just here for cycle or 2, and even some who just pop onto the thread like 'Hi Im pregnant here's my line' and I'm like ugghh. I guess tho that cos there's not much activity anywhere else they just want to post somewhere where they will get a reply. I don't want to offend anyone though.
@NDH I used to have 2 small fibroadenoma in the right, and one larger one in the left. But now the left seems to have vanished and the right one has grown! Or the doc thinks maybe the 2 have kinda joined together. I'm 90% convinced they are still fibroadenomas and like I say I'm reluctant to have a biopsy, I did have one before on the left one I believe. They must have changed protocol though as at the time I was offered a removal but apparently they don't do that anymore. Also she would only scan the breast with the palpable lump and not the other one. She didn't do under my armpits either wheras 10 yrs ago he insisted on doing all over my chest and underarms *shrug*

Hi ladies so I’ve read what you have said and I totally get where u are coming from.
I won’t lie when I posted mine and I got the comment of one of you “wow that was quick” actually made me feel shit!

It’s not a my fault I fell so quickly and I shouldn’t feel bad for it and I did. I can see the full frustrations over it all but comments made to that person also are not nice. Maybe a long term TTC thread should be made then so other don’t feel bad for falling quick.

Also now fingers crossed all is ok with my baby even if anything was to happen (touch wood it won’t) I won’t be coming back on here after this I get your feelings and how hard it maybe I fully do but also we r happy and comments shouldn’t be made at us.
I wish you all the best with TTC and hope you all fall very soon baby dust to you all and a Happy and healthy 9 months when you do xxxxx

I also feel really guilty, I had been trying for 5 cycles prior to having my BFP in February on the 6th cycle, but February was the first month I truly tracked with caution as it wasn’t happening by ‘accident’ and I rejoined this forum after 4 years.

I’m monitoring the March thread as I started it because I genuinely thought Feb was another BFN month however, I’ll be staying silent in both threads from now on.

I genuinely wish you all the best of luck and so much baby dust x

@Saradavies89 aww I'm sorry I want trying to make anyone feel bad or not welcome in any way. Everyone is very welcoming here and I don't think any comments have ever been aimed at anyone specifically.
I honestly was just having a shit day yesterday and I didn't think many people would come back on the feb thread now so it was more of a silent venting x

@josephine3
You have every right to have a vent hon. We’re all here to support each other.
It’s so shit and so hard.
I feel ya.
I really do.

@Saradavies89 and @Babydreaming9

please don’t think my posts are aimed at anyone.
I’m genuinely happy for you both and you are both so supportive and kind.
And I like the fact that you both stick around to cheer us all on.
Your both always welcome in this thread. Please don’t feel you have to stay away.

AFM 13dpo and another BFN
Just gonna wait for AF now.
Then onto cycle 13 trying.
Definitely feeling it.
I just want to be pregnant with my take home rainbow so so badly.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->