February Cherubs | Testing Thread

@NDH Ahhhhhh..... I'm sooo pleased for you!!!! Could you share what supplements have you been taking??

@Suggerhoney I tested negative with Ollie at 9dpo. Got vvv faint lines 11pm that evening. Could barely see them and weren't really sure they were definitely there. By morning they were obvious. You’ve still time hun. Hoping tomorrow morning you get a beautiful bfp

Yay so pleased for you @NDH!! Maybe there was some luck in making the thread? How long have you been ttc? Was there anything you did different this month?
I forgot all about the march thread I guess I better head over there! X

This was my fourth cycle TTC since my 14 week loss in October.

I cut out folic acid from all sources (meaning no white flour) at the beginning of the month.

My supplements include methylated b complex, methylated folate, zinc, NAC, iron, vitamin D and C, choline, CoQ10, fish oil, magnesium and calcium (different things taken throughout the day for maximum absorbency.
I'm also taking the antihistamine protocol which is Claritin, pepcid and Benadryl which I started at 7dpo. I started baby aspirin as soon as I had ovulation confirmed, and I'm using a bioidentical progesterone cream.

I didn't do anything else differently this month

Hope you feel better. Praying for a sticky healthy little bean.

oh my gosh, that is a surprise bfp. Yay!! Congratulations. Will you keep testing for progression? So pleased for you hun

hugs hun. Hoping your bfp is coming

I only have two tests left, so I'll take them 48 hours apart.

@NDH Ahhhhhh..... I'm sooo pleased for you!!!! Could you share what supplements have you been taking??

Shared on Facebook and above.

Not having a good feeling. Woke up to a pinky nail sized spot of blood in my underwear and had brown when I wiped. Feeling now like I might be bleeding more but I've been running around tending to sick kids and haven't been able to check. Ugh ugh ugh.

@NDH hope it was just a speck of blood from baby getting comfortable. Have you tested again?

I'm hoping that's all it was but it's so hard not to worry. Once upon a time when I only had two children and one MC under my belt I wouldn't have been phased by the small amount of blood. I would call it "scant bleeding". It's more than spotting, but really not a significant amount, and it's definitely on the brown spectrum that could definitely be explained by IB.
Wanting to take it easy today and hope for the best, but I have a house full of sick kids and I need to go to the laundromat and get some groceries so it definitely won't be a restful day... What will be will be I have to remember I can't control the outcome.

I'm not going to test again until tomorrow. I only have two tests and I wouldn't be able to get more delivered before Monday anyway and I feel like testing today will be too inconclusive as there wouldn't be a whole lot of progression yet even if my HCG is rising normally.

If my DH is able to be home this afternoon (he's self employed and has a bunch of clients to see today but doesn't know how long he'll be) I'll get to the Dr and see if she'll order some betas for me, but I wouldn't be able to get to the lab until tomorrow (we only have one lab and they only take walk in patients before noon). And if it's a chemical I feel like I'll already have an answer before getting repeat betas and l waiting for results anyway so it seems pointless.

@NDH i hope it’s just implantation. After a miscarriage it’s so hard not to worry and think the worst. Keeping everything crossed for you

Reactions: NDH
I'm hoping that's all it was but it's so hard not to worry. Once upon a time when I only had two children and one MC under my belt I wouldn't have been phased by the small amount of blood. I would call it "scant bleeding". It's more than spotting, but really not a significant amount, and it's definitely on the brown spectrum that could definitely be explained by IB.
Wanting to take it easy today and hope for the best, but I have a house full of sick kids and I need to go to the laundromat and get some groceries so it definitely won't be a restful day... What will be will be I have to remember I can't control the outcome.

I'm not going to test again until tomorrow. I only have two tests and I wouldn't be able to get more delivered before Monday anyway and I feel like testing today will be too inconclusive as there wouldn't be a whole lot of progression yet even if my HCG is rising normally.

If my DH is able to be home this afternoon (he's self employed and has a bunch of clients to see today but doesn't know how long he'll be) I'll get to the Dr and see if she'll order some betas for me, but I wouldn't be able to get to the lab until tomorrow (we only have one lab and they only take walk in patients before noon). And if it's a chemical I feel like I'll already have an answer before getting repeat betas and l waiting for results anyway so it seems pointless.
Well sounds like you have a lot going on today. Hopefully you can rest some after you OH comes home. Praying for the best with your pregnancy. [-o<

No symptoms, but that's normal for me in early pregnancy.

If I hadn't been trying and testing the amount of bleeding I'm having wouldn't be enough for me to mark as a proper period yet. Id have market it as spotting and be wondering why it's taking so long to turn into AF, though at the same time if it disappears without turning into full flow is have been calling it a "really weird abnormally light period"(one of those ones that can end up having you be a whole month "ahead" when you miss your next period and find out you're pregnant, not realising it was from the month before)
So I'm hopeful as it could really go either way right now. Just because bleeding in early pregnancy has always been bad news for me before doesn't mean it always is bad news.
Right now I am pregnant. And right now that's all I'm going to focus on.

@NDH that's what I like to see is positively fxd it's just implantation and as you say for today you are pregnant xx

I just bought a 30 pack of premom tests. Yesterday I was debating if I should buy more or not but there weren't any that would be delivered before March 8 so I decided not to bother, but today they are giving me a march 3rd delivery day and those ones are 40% off so only $12. Seems meant to be. Either I'm going to need lots of reassurance of progression, or I'm going to need tests for next cycle so I jumped on it.

I don't know how premom compares to wondfo or easy@home, but these ones were cheaper than the 20 packs of both those brands and I'm cheap :haha:.

I just bought a 30 pack of premom tests. Yesterday I was debating if I should buy more or not but there weren't any that would be delivered before March 8 so I decided not to bother, but today they are giving me a march 3rd delivery day and those ones are 40% off so only $12. Seems meant to be. Either I'm going to need lots of reassurance of progression, or I'm going to need tests for next cycle so I jumped on it.

I don't know how premom compares to wondfo or easy@home, but these ones were cheaper than the 20 packs of both those brands and I'm cheap :haha:.
You sound like me I just bought some more tests 10miu. Because they were cheap off Amazon. Can't help a good price. Specially if we use them up so fast..:blush:

Another BFN for me today 10dpo. On to cycle 13 for me

So I need a little rant.. I didn't want to post on the march thread because there seems to be quite a few new people there and my brain isn't fully up to speed with that. Sorry. There's also been a few recently that have joined and fell pregnant straight away which is fab for them and of course I'm pleased but can't help be a little jealous. So I've been to hospital today to have a breast lump checked out. It doesn't look suspicious on the ultrasound but they want to do a biopsy. They would have done it today but I wasn't sure about having it done. I was on my own too. I was diagnosed with fibroadenoma about 10 yrs ago it just has grown since then. I'm kinda reluctant to get a biopsy as I don't want the risk of infection and swelling etc. Plus it's not hurting or worrying me or causing a problem so I'd rather not mess with it but the nurses were pushing me to have it. Uhhh I'm so fed up and don't know what to do. Sorry I just needed to vent here where no-one probly is anymore.

So I need a little rant.. I didn't want to post on the march thread because there seems to be quite a few new people there and my brain isn't fully up to speed with that. Sorry. There's also been a few recently that have joined and fell pregnant straight away which is fab for them and of course I'm pleased but can't help be a little jealous. So I've been to hospital today to have a breast lump checked out. It doesn't look suspicious on the ultrasound but they want to do a biopsy. They would have done it today but I wasn't sure about having it done. I was on my own too. I was diagnosed with fibroadenoma about 10 yrs ago it just has grown since then. I'm kinda reluctant to get a biopsy as I don't want the risk of infection and swelling etc. Plus it's not hurting or worrying me or causing a problem so I'd rather not mess with it but the nurses were pushing me to have it. Uhhh I'm so fed up and don't know what to do. Sorry I just needed to vent here where no-one probly is anymore.
I'm sorry your going through this it's up to you weather you want to get the biopsy done or not. (Do they think its cancerous) ??Breast cancer is in my family so I would get it done. But that just me. Not sure what fibroadenoma is.

It's okay to feel that way about seeing new ladies post their bfps. I've felt that way a few times because I've been ttc for so long now.

Bigs Hugs!! ❤ sorry your having a bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->