February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Fmu and afternoon tests 11dpo
I know I keep saying it but I really hope this is my Rainbow take home baby.
I've been ill today diarrhea all morning and nauseated so bad that I actually threw up. Upset stomach :sick::sick:sorry tmi...nor sure if its pregnancy related or I'm getting a cold.
View attachment 1114518 View attachment 1114519

Keep darkening tests! Stick, little bean. :)
I definitely see the line on the second test.

Omg...yassss :wohoo:that don't look so faint to me..woohoo. I'm so happy for you. Clear bfp!!
<3

Right? That is not a line I expected to see after this mornings and yesterday's tests. That's a solid 2-3 days of progression from a vvfl from based on how my usual progression goes. I don't understand it. Maybe the last 4 or 5 tests I took *were* faulty but the other way (showing shadows instead of lines rather than giving shadows on negative tests as I thought).

Just added my BFP to the front page and we have had 13 bps this month (three of which are now angels :angel::cry:) and only 5 people got bfns and AF (one of which was me lol) unless I somehow missed some people?

Nightflower I counted you as a bfp though I won't add you to the front page until you're ready. And just one person I either didn't hear from or else missed recording their result.
Those are amazing odds! So many October/November babies on the way from this lucky thread. I really really hope the luck stays and everyone's babies stick.

Wishing just as much luck to the March testing group!

Just added my BFP to the front page and we have had 13 bps this month (three of which are now angels :angel::cry:) and only 5 people got bfns and AF (one of which was me lol) unless I somehow missed some people?

Nightflower I counted you as a bfp though I won't add you to the front page until you're ready. And just one person I either didn't hear from or else missed recording their result.
Those are amazing odds! So many October/November babies on the way from this lucky thread. I really really hope the luck stays and everyone's babies stick.

Wishing just as much luck to the March testing group!
You can add me as well...fx it stays that way. Good luck ladies testing in March!

Reactions: NDH
What a great month! Super impressive ladies. Congratulations to all the bfps and tons of dust for anyone else moving to the March thread :dust:

Wow I’ve just come back on and can’t believe what I’m seeing! How incredible - congrats @NightFlower and @NDH

We’ve had a truly blessed month, although I made the March thread I’ll still be monitoring it and routing for Miracle March, hoping to see lots of November due BFPs to join us xxx

Yay so pleased for you @NDH!! Maybe there was some luck in making the thread? How long have you been ttc? Was there anything you did different this month?
I forgot all about the march thread I guess I better head over there! X

Fmu and afternoon tests 11dpo
I know I keep saying it but I really hope this is my Rainbow take home baby.
I've been ill today diarrhea all morning and nauseated so bad that I actually threw up. Upset stomach :sick::sick:sorry tmi...nor sure if its pregnancy related or I'm getting a cold.
View attachment 1114518 View attachment 1114519

Hope you feel better. Praying for a sticky healthy little bean.

Omg I tested again this afternoon and it's as clear as day a bfp

oh my gosh, that is a surprise bfp. Yay!! Congratulations. Will you keep testing for progression? So pleased for you hun

It really has been an incredibly positive, BFP filled month on this thread!! Congrats to all with sticky beans.

I hope my turn will come soon.

hugs hun. Hoping your bfp is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"