February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Laura I'm 7dpo today. I'll be testing on Sunday the 5th if AF doesn't get me on Saturday.

I really hope you don't have an anovulatory cycle.

@jellybeanxx your ticker says you had success with clomid your third cycle? This is my third although not in a row so i dont know if it’ll happen. I pray it does.
@Suggerhoney its so unfortunate that you feel so down and hopeless. Most important, though, is God’s plan. Hopeless does not mean faithless so try your hardest to keep focused on God’s plan not yours. Because as you know, if you believe and have accepted the Holy Spirit in your heart, God prospers you. If it’s not good, He’s not done. I understand it’s so difficult after trying so long, but perhaps God just wants you to let go and keep faith in His amazing abilities.

Cd 11 and i got my static smilie for peak fertile days. :dance: Gotta make good use of son’s naps and bedtimes the next couple of days!

I’ve been praying so so much for this cycle to be the one. I fell in the jan with both my youngest and was so hoping it would happen in jan again.
I keep telling myself I need to have faith it will happen. But I guess with it being a year of trying and nothing to show but a chemical and a miscarriage, it just feels so hopeless.
I will test again at 10dpo as that’s when I get lines if I am. Thanks for you kind words hon.
I just don’t know why would God bless me then take it away, and then never let it happen again? You know when I had the chemical and then the miscarriage, I was sad yes but happy I could still fall pregnant. Thought it would happen again and was so positive I would get my rainbow. But now I can’t even picture myself with another baby.
I did have some sharp stabbing pains in the right ovary earlier when I was cooking. Happened about 3 or 4 times. Really hope that was a little miracle beanie implanting.
I did have it last cycle and the one b4 but I was 5dpo. Turned out to be nothing as AF came but now I’m 8dpo I’m sure hoping it is implantation [-o<

I had a pregnancy dream last night. Something up til now I have only had a couple days before finding out I'm pregnant. It will be interesting to see if it holds true this month or not.

It was the weirdest pregnancy dream I've ever had too - it involved space/time travel and I ended up being pregnant with who would become one of my own direct ancestors lol.

That is a strange dream. I remember dreaming I got a BFP once and I was pregnant but unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy.
Hope it means something for you.

sorry for the side effects hun. Sounds unpleasant but hopefully will all be worth it in the end.

I fell pregnant with my son on the cycle my opks were the darkest I’d seen. They were so dark they looked almost purple. I hope the same happens for you. Wishing you so much luck

Have you considered temping hun? Could be worth it if you have quick surges and would give you confirmation whether you’ve ovulated or not. Hope you get clear answers soon. It’s so frustrating not knowing what your body's doing

hope you ovulate soon hun

8dpo is still early hun. I tested negative 9dpo with my son. Got my first shadow late that evening then more obvious lines 10dpo. Hope Wednesdays brings you a bfp

yay for static smilie. Hope you catch that egg. Good luck

what a funny dream. I hope it is a sign for an impending bfp. What dpo are you today hun?

Thanks hon.
Did have some sharp pains earlier around the right ovary. Didn’t last very long but happened about 3 or 4 times.
Here’s hoping it was implantation and I get good lines at 10dpo.
Not feeling too hopeful but will give it till 10dpo and if BFN then I’ll know im out.

So sorry your still waiting hon. Hopefully it will be in the next few days. It’s so hard waiting for it to happen.
I find I don’t get the ewcm until the day I get my peak and then on ovulation day I had loads this cycle.

Laura I'm 7dpo today. I'll be testing on Sunday the 5th if AF doesn't get me on Saturday.

I really hope you don't have an anovulatory cycle.

Your just 1 day behind me.
It’s so interesting you had that dream. Hopefully that BFP is coming in the next day or so.

Reactions: NDH
@xZoeyx
I would consider temping too hon. That’s the only way to know for sure if your ovulating. And will pin point the day you do.
You could of had a very short peak.
I’ve had a couple of cycles where my peak was short and I would of missed it it I wasn’t doing multiple opks daily. As soon as mine got as dark as yours did, I do another every 2 hours. I do so many lol.
This cycle I had a longer peak, it was over 12 hours. But I’ve had cycles where it only lasted like 4 hours.

I'm good thanks hun, hope you and your family are ok x

We’re all good thanks lovely.
Just this stupid ttc thing that sucks.
But other than that we’re all good.

Hate the 2ww! HATE HATE HATE!!! ](*,) Why can’t we just know straight away! Fingers crossed for us all x

I feel ya but for me personally
The part I hate the most is when you just know your out and having to wait for AF and then ovulation all over again.

I’m so sorry again for your loss sweety.
There’s a few of us here ttc our rainbows.
I pray we all get them rainbow BFPs vvvvv soon lovely [-o<

so 9dpo today.
Still nothing going onX
Haven’t tested today I just don’t feel I’m the mood.
Will test tomorrow and tomorrow will be the day I will know if I am or I’m not.
Scared to test again tbh:-(

@Laurabub84 I haven't done temping yet, but it is something that if I don't catch this month I will be doing from July time. February is the last month of trying for us as we would find it harder financially if baby was born November - February due to other birthdays and Christmas.

@NDH That's so odd about the dream cause so did I! And I never really have pregnancy dreams. Maybe it's a sign.

AFM - I am feeling pretty crappy not gonna lie. Didn't expect TTC to take this sort of toll and what's more annoying is the fact I don't really even have the right to be ''crappy'' when it's been just 2 months, I need to get a grip. I think I am getting stressed easier because I know this is it till July time at the earliest and then I have to start TTC all over again as such.

I have stopped testing for Ovulation now - I think it's pointless at this point as I am currently CD20 and I had EWCM for one day around a week ago so I have either missed it due to a short surge or an earlier surge than I am used to, or I have not ovulated.
Symptoms wise for me right now at CD20 I have very mild cramping, no discharge really, maybe some slightly sticky/watery at times but mostly nothing. No bleeding, no tender breasts anymore (I did have 48 of tender breasts yesterday and the day before but negative OPK!). So tbh I don't even know where I am at with this cycle anymore, I have no idea when to start testing so I will likely wait to test starting from a week today. That will be 7 days before expected AF!

@NDH thanks hun. Oh, I really hope af doesn’t show and you get a blazing bfp on Sunday

@xZoeyx oh hun that sucks that you have to put ttc on hold. I couldn’t imagine having to do that, it’s gotta be hard. I hope you get some answers soon to what’s going on. A surprise bfp would be perfect

@Suggerhoney i hope it was a little bean implanting that you felt. I really wanna see you get that bfp tomorrow.

@Newbie87 i hope the tww speeds up for you. The waiting can be torture, lol. Best of luck

Hey ladies, I'm sorry I'm useless at finding the time to reply to everyone but I am keeping up with events!
Im on my way to my transvaginal scan, I'm scared!! I'm so worried I will find out my eggs are no good anymore. I'm hoping they will do an antral follicle count but Google says its best done early in the cycle, like day 2, and I'm just past ov.. Also with pcos I don't know if that will skew the results.. As in it could be high due to pcos. I don't know. Uhhh x

Hey ladies, I'm sorry I'm useless at finding the time to reply to everyone but I am keeping up with events!
Im on my way to my transvaginal scan, I'm scared!! I'm so worried I will find out my eggs are no good anymore. I'm hoping they will do an antral follicle count but Google says its best done early in the cycle, like day 2, and I'm just past ov.. Also with pcos I don't know if that will skew the results.. As in it could be high due to pcos. I don't know. Uhhh x

hope all goes well for you hun

Good luck x

I couldn't help myself, spent today feeling nauseous, crampy and not right so I took another OPK. Its the darkest it has been and this is with a roughly 1-2 hour hold at most.

What is going on?! ARGGGGGGGHHHH

Now I feel like I need to keep testing as I might be ovulating mega late

20230131_143358.jpg

Within 10 minutes of taking, it darkened more.

20230131_143747.jpg

I couldn't help myself, spent today feeling nauseous, crampy and not right so I took another OPK. Its the darkest it has been and this is with a roughly 1-2 hour hold at most.

What is going on?! ARGGGGGGGHHHH

Now I feel like I need to keep testing as I might be ovulating mega late

View attachment 1114081

That looks on its way to being positive fingers crossed, there is a few cycles I ovulated late this time round I ovulated late and still caught xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->