February Cherubs | Testing Thread

AFM - I'm getting myself stressed out because I've never had pain and bleeding like this when ovulating and cannot figure if its a good or bad thing. The bleeding is pink and not massively heavy, couple of tiny red spots in. And I mean miniscule.
But the cramps.. oh my word. Its kept me awake alot last night, still suffering this morning. But yet still negative on OPK!
Sorry for double post, when on my phone I can only do smaller posts or it goes weird and adds tonnes of spaces and moves my words around. I can do bigger responses on my PC!

20230128_065735.jpg

Holy positive opk batman!!! The negative was this morning the positive this eve!!

View attachment 1114049

oh wow, look at that beauty. That’s amazing how quickly that changed. I hope you get to bd in time. Good luck

Finally CD1 for me today! Though the 47 day cycle I just had was less than half the length of my longest ever cycle, it still dragged and the fear of how long it would go on for was getting to me. AF is very light but that’s normal for me after an anovulatory cycle. Starting my letrozole tomorrow and excited for that!

Oh hun I’m so relieved for you. I hope the letrozole makes all the difference. Best of luck for this cycle

AFM - I'm getting myself stressed out because I've never had pain and bleeding like this when ovulating and cannot figure if its a good or bad thing. The bleeding is pink and not massively heavy, couple of tiny red spots in. And I mean miniscule.
But the cramps.. oh my word. Its kept me awake alot last night, still suffering this morning. But yet still negative on OPK!
Sorry for double post, when on my phone I can only do smaller posts or it goes weird and adds tonnes of spaces and moves my words around. I can do bigger responses on my PC!

View attachment 1114054

sounds strange hun. Maybe your body’s trying to ovulate. Your opks look well on their way to a positive. Hope the pain goes away and you pop out a super lucky egg

I’m now sat in the antenatal/gynae ward waiting for a scan on my gallbladder. I didn’t realise until I read my letter properly this was where I’d be coming. This is about the 4th time since the miscarriage I’ve been sat here with the pregnant ladies. One lady came through with her newborn, and lined up down the corridor outside the labour ward I passed are a few of the little cots the babies go in. Got such a lump in my throat. I should be sat here with my baby bump now. I’m showing no signs of ovulation at the moment. Cm is like lotion so I’m not even bothering with any opks for now. I want a baby so bad. Feeling very sorry for myself today :cry:

I’m now sat in the antenatal/gynae ward waiting for a scan on my gallbladder. I didn’t realise until I read my letter properly this was where I’d be coming. This is about the 4th time since the miscarriage I’ve been sat here with the pregnant ladies. One lady came through with her newborn, and lined up down the corridor outside the labour ward I passed are a few of the little cots the babies go in. Got such a lump in my throat. I should be sat here with my baby bump now. I’m showing no signs of ovulation at the moment. Cm is like lotion so I’m not even bothering with any opks for now. I want a baby so bad. Feeling very sorry for myself today :cry:
I’m so sorry, it’s so hard when you have to be around pregnant ladies when you’re not pregnant.
The hospitals should really rethink another place for women to go. I know for me personally going through a stillborn birth in the birthing suite next to women screaming having their own lives babies was torture for me, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

keep your head up lovely xx sending lots of love and hope you ovulate soon

Cd18 for me and finally ovulation day! Does anyone else take more than one opk when they get a peak test cause it’s so nice seeing suck a dark second line :haha:

think we covered our bases well and am currently having pain on right ovary. I stopped taking the b26 when I got my period and wondering if to keep taking t it this month because I noticed it didn’t help for two months and if anything it made my cycle a day earlier twice…

A807F988-F757-4AC1-A1AC-9944DDAF376F.png

@ehjmorris god, I’m so sorry you had to go through that. It’s unimaginable. It is shocking a change hasn’t been made. It’s not right. They should have a completely different place for miscarrying women. With mine when I went in at almost 13 weeks, we were coming in the same way as all the new dads coming in with their car seats to take their babies home. It was heartbreaking.
That’s a beautifully dark opk. I hope this cycle brings you your bfp hun. Best of luck
:dust:

Oh Laura I'm so sorry they made you go to antenatal for your gallbladder scan :cry:. That is so unfair and the unexpectedness of it must have been a shock.

Yay Ehjmorris and Newbie87 for ovulation! Hope you both catch the egg.
Laura it sounds like you're very close to ovulation too.

Positive opk for me today! :sex: :rofl:

Yay for ovulation. Hope you catch that egg
:dust:

Oh Laura I'm so sorry they made you go to antenatal for your gallbladder scan :cry:. That is so unfair and the unexpectedness of it must have been a shock.

Yay Ehjmorris and Newbie87 for ovulation! Hope you both catch the egg.
Laura it sounds like you're very close to ovulation too.

thank you hun. Just horrible to be back in that scan room. Just pray the next time I’m in one is to see my healthy little baby. Hoping I’m not too far off ovulation. Cm today seems like it’s maybe starting to turn ewcm. Had some blood when checking tho and that’s the 2nd time since af which is strange. Don’t tend to get bleeding though out my cycle. Just not feeling good about this cycle what with this rotten cold. Hope I’m wrong. Might start taking my opks from tonight

Holy positive opk batman!!! The negative was this morning the positive this eve!!

View attachment 1114049

Hahahaha I absolutely pissed myself laughing at this hahahahahaha. The holy Batman part oh oh that was funny:
I told you they can change so suddenly didn’t I haha :rofl:
Finally CD1 for me today! Though the 47 day cycle I just had was less than half the length of my longest ever cycle, it still dragged and the fear of how long it would go on for was getting to me. AF is very light but that’s normal for me after an anovulatory cycle. Starting my letrozole tomorrow and excited for that!

It’s sounds so odd saying this here but I’m so happy AF has finally shown her face. I can bet that cycle dragged like biach. So glad it’s over and here’s hoping this new cycle and the meds help get that beautiful BFP hon.
:kiss:

I bought some guaifenesin for this cycle.. I'm a bit nervous to use it as I know this can help when swaying for a boy and I'm desperately hoping I get a girl! but after 13, (going on 14) cycles of trying without success, I figure it's worth a shot. Especially since hubby's numbers are low.

We have also used conceive plus a few times (not much last cycle though) I know it's meant for conception but I wonder if it's too thick because while it feels ok when using it, it dries rather quickly.. as for the guaifenesin though, I remember using it in the past when ttc, but I don't recall which time, or if I used it the month I conceived. It certainly can't hurt to try though!

If anyone's interested and hasn't heard about this one yet, it's thought that taking 200 mg 3 times per day starting about 5 days before you expect to ovulate, may help thin the cervical mucus, making it easier for the sperm to swim through. It has to be only guaifenesin though, can't have the DM stuff. It can be tricky to find, but for those in the US, Costco has some. It's the Kirkland mucus relief. Comes in 400 mg tablets though, so you will have to cut them in half.

Hi love
I take UBIQUINOL COQ10 which has helped me with my fertile cm so so much. I do get watery and ewcm but was noticing I didn’t seem to be getting as much, anyway I started them and have definitely noticed a big increase in cm.
I get a lot of watery stuff for a few days and usually on peak day I get ewcm and then on ovulation day I get alot of it.
There supposed to help with eggs too.

Thinking of you! I am 2 months away from the date we would have been induced with our July baby. I pray you get your BFP before your due date. Would love to be pregnant by then. I’m crossing everything for both of us!
I’m CD 7 today and managed to BD today to get TTC going this cycle. Will try to BD every other day until O.

I pray we are both pregnant b4 our actual due dates hon. That would mean me being pregnant this cycle tho.
I’m 6dpo today and I am very bloated and I’ve been breaking out on my face since 4dpo. But other than that nothing.
No cramping or anything at all.
Pretty sure I’m not pregnant:nope:
although my 17 year old son said today mum you look pregnant.
Not sure why the mega bloat but could just be ibs. Even tho I’ve not had a flair up of that.
Dreading testing tbh.
Oh @Suggerhoney I just want to give you the biggest hug. I knew your due date was approaching and it would be hard for you. Thinking of you xxxx

Thanks love
Just hope I do get my rainbow, but I just feel like it’s not ever going to happen. :-(
can’t believe how very far you are now. Nearly 23 weeks wow. Do you know what your having yet? It’s always so so exciting finding out the gender.

View attachment 1114054

I sometimes have very very strong ovulation pains. Like pretty bed. I’ve had cycles where I have to take pain meds because of it.
Some cycles it’s bad and other cycles it’s not so bad.

Are this OneStep opks? I was ok when I used them but I remember my neighbour got a batch and she never got a positive with them. There not the best.
I always stick to brands like easy@home or mommed or wondfo or Femometer.
Ures are looking close tho so hopefully it’s a good batch and they peak soon. They can change so so suddenly. They have for me the last few cycles. As you seen with @josephine3.
I can get faint lines then 24 hours later I could have peak. I’d say keep testing. I don’t think that peak is far away.

oh my darling that must of been so so hard.
To be sat there with all the pregnant ladies. And seeing them cots.
It’s like when my son had to stay in hospital in November and I went to the bathroom on the ward and it was one with the big baths in so a big room. And there was all those baby cots your talking about.
And seeing the pregnant women walking about the hospital really does put a lump in your throat.
I just looked at the floor, I just couldn’t look at them it was so painful.

my neighbour brought her newborn baby boy home on the same day I would of been induced. I was shutting my bedroom curtains and I saw her and her family and the baby.
It’s always so hard.
I’m so sorry you had to endure that. Sending’s my you so much love and tight squishy hugs. :hugs:

Cd18 for me and finally ovulation day! Does anyone else take more than one opk when they get a peak test cause it’s so nice seeing suck a dark second line :haha:

think we covered our bases well and am currently having pain on right ovary. I stopped taking the b26 when I got my period and wondering if to keep taking t it this month because I noticed it didn’t help for two months and if anything it made my cycle a day earlier twice…

View attachment 1114055

That’s a beauty. Good luck sweet.
Got everything crossed for you <3

Positive opk for me today! :sex: :rofl:

Good luck sweetheart

6dpo today.
Been having a breakout on my face since 4dpo.
Very bloated to the point my 17 year old son asked if I was pregnant.
He was like mum you look pregnant.

nothing else to report.
No cramps or anything.
No sore boobs
Nothing sigh :-(

I sometimes have very very strong ovulation pains. Like pretty bed. I’ve had cycles where I have to take pain meds because of it.
Some cycles it’s bad and other cycles it’s not so bad.

Are this OneStep opks? I was ok when I used them but I remember my neighbour got a batch and she never got a positive with them. There not the best.
I always stick to brands like easy@home or mommed or wondfo or Femometer.
Ures are looking close tho so hopefully it’s a good batch and they peak soon. They can change so so suddenly. They have for me the last few cycles. As you seen with @josephine3.
I can get faint lines then 24 hours later I could have peak. I’d say keep testing. I don’t think that peak is far away.

Good luck sweetheart

Thank you for this response.

It is really frustrating not knowing if I am ovulating, I still haven't had a positive test :( Starting to think I won't get one!

@jellybeanxx Oh I'm so glad to see you are finally on a new cycle! That's fab!
@Laurabub84 In so sorry you had to go through that at the hospital that must have been so hard xxx
Will catch up more tomorrow with everyone we managed to get in a bd today just hope it wasn't too late!

Cd14 opks. Hoping they’re on the way up to a positive tomorrow and ovulation Monday. When I ovulate day 16 I tend to get my first positive the day before so fingers crossed, although my cm doesn’t seem great looking for ovulation and I’m still getting some blood with it which I don’t usually so a little concerned with that. I’m a little scared the miscarriage might have caused some trouble.
86F19C99-1134-4F78-B47C-79369BFF9855.jpeg

@xZoeyx
I believe you will hon. There so close now. fingers crossed you peak soon.

@josephine3
The egg can survive up to 12 to 24 hours after ovulation hon so I’m sure you got in there just in time.
We tried so so hard this cycle, will be so gutted if it’s another BFN.
I’m so nervous about testing

@Laurabub84
Oh oh that looks so close hon, I reckon you will peak sometime today. oh hon I’ve got everything crossed.
I’ve known people have spotting just b4 and during ovulation.
Read that it’s normal.

@Laurabub84 Those OPKs look very very promising! Eeek. I honestly think everything looks okay for you now, you are more than likely heading to a positive ovulation test and from what I've been told it's totally normal to spot during O. Maybe it's your body getting back to normal now?

@Suggerhoney Thank you, annoyingly I have either missed my peak I think which feels impossible given that I've tested 4 or 5 times a day for the past week now or I'm not going to ovulate 

Attached is a picture using this mornings FMU which would be a 7 hour hold and if anything they look lighter than before to me. And Ovulation was supposed to be today

20230129_063405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->