February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

I am anxious too Duffy! things are pretty good here... I started getting sick this am... No fun! Other than that things are going well!

When are you testing? How ya doing? Life lol?

I bought two ept I can up to five days before my missed period so gonna test friday/sunday period due the 28. I do have cheapy tests too.

My day been good I'm trying to teach my 14 month daughter to color/scribble she kind of getting the hang of it lol. We went and picked her up juices and snacks tonight. I do need to buy pads in case I start my period too.

Hey, my bleeding stopped on Monday and I've just got a slight brownish discharge now, so I am hoping it is just from the fact that we dtd on Sunday. Nervous about the scan on Saturday but I didn't have heavy bleeding so I'm hoping it's normal, it's tough with number 1 as I don't know what to expect or what's normal!
Xx

Princess,
Heavy bleeding/that does not stop and goes into the flow like AF is not good so it sounds like your spotting/stopping to brownish is excellent news! I bet your scan on saturday will go fantastic for you not to mention taking mental worry off of your shoulders. Just remember take it easy the early stage is very special with the developing egg/cell/sperm however that works lol. Don't worry you make it the 9 months and cheers to many sleepless nights with a baby.

I'm taking my daughter to a gym play group tonight her first I hope it goes okay :) Got all my cleaning done and soon it will be shower time for her and me.

Princess, I had spotting up to six weeks with my first and it was also brownish and it turned out to be just fine. So keep your head up! Funny thing is, I will be six weeks tomorrow with this one and not a bit of spotting. Just goes to show each pregnancy is different as well!

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you guys, I just ordered a cbfm and should be getting it anyday. I'm currently in my 2nd 2ww but am expecting af tomorrow, taken tons of hpts and all bfn. I'm ready to use my new monitor and hoping march is our month. Good luck to everyone else!

Future mama :) Hi welcome to the group! I started AF today sob.......... okay ladies let get are march postives we can do it, and welcome to the group future mama :)

Just wanted to check how everyone was doing. Where is everyone? Hope that you're all doing well, please keep us posted on your progress. :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt99e93.aspx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pr___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"