February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

OMG Kimmy CONGRATS woot I'll add you positive to the list yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Pinki no I don't think I have ever gotten a high on seven hum?

Well just a update on me (I want other updates ladies lol)

I'm hitting ovulation time in the next few days but we not trying this month but I'm keeping track of ovulation :) When my next period starts in feb we are going to start trying again and this time I waited the full three months after my second loss and I'm taking prenatels so we see if this makes a difference if it doesn't on my next loss I'm gonna start trying right after lol.

Keep your head up Duffy! You are almost there! It is so hard to wait those full 3 months!

Pinkey, I didn't have any lows last month, and eventually did ovulate according to the monitor on day 19. My first high was day 10, which was the first day I tested for the monitor so I don't knoe if it would have been more.?. Not really sure if that helps.

I am in the tww but we were only able to do it once on the first peak due to mass power outage here from a terrible winter storm...landed the mom-in-law in my house for 4 days. Boo! You never know tho...trying to stay positive!!!!

Oh no not the mother in law that must have been a tough pill to swallow while TTC *big hugs*

The three months has been so hard on me I keep wanting to try but at least this time when they throw it in my face I should have waited I can say I did! I'm actually due to ovulate in the next few days sniffles but I'm almost there.

Pinkee, I'm gonna do some research to see if I can come up with any answers for you either this evening or in the morning.

CD17 and back to lows here. Trying to figure out the soonest to test, LOL. I need help.

Hang in there knit bit! It is possible that you did ovulate and just didn't get a high!

You guys are so sweet!

Hey girls, I got a high on cd7, is that a bit odd??
I have pcos and I'm worried I'm having a screwy cycle this mont :(.

Anybody else get a high on cd7?

I found this information on another from pasting it here/ladies responded to someone who asked your exact question.

First, I don't think you can automatically say that a low temp is hypothyroidism, though it may be an indication that you should have your thyroid checked... it could also be that you sleep with no clothes on, not too many blankets, and your room is really cold... Personally, my temps tended to be in the low 97's pre-O and jump to the high 97's to low 98's post O... but each woman is different and a lot of things will play into your temp (like the room you sleep in).

Lady one.....Second, women with PCOS often get false + on OPK tests. The Fertility monitor is just a very fancy OPK test. This is due to our regularly elevated levels of LH hormone (which is what is detected by OPK tests). If a doctor recommended that you monitor your cycle this way, I would recommend calling them and telling them you believe you are getting false positive results. While it's not impossible to have your surge on CD7, it's unlikely. Keep monitoring, if it continues to say that you have high fertility, then I would say it's not giving you reliable results. If you're on metformin (which can help to correct the underlying hormonal imbalance), you may find that after a few months it will work for you.

Lady 2.... My RE did a complete thyroid panel on me before coming to the conclusion that I had PCOS. I (think) that it can also cause your ovaries to have cysts, similar to PCOS. I was put on the lowest dose of Synthyroid and was retested in a month. When the cysts didn't clear up, he then determined I had PCOS and put me on Met. So I guess, the answer should be yes, Hypo/Hyperthyroidism can cause fertility issues.

I found this online...
Sometimes - but certainly not always - thyroid disease can affect your fertility, According to Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld. Thyroid dysfunction can halt ovulation by upsetting the balance of the body’s natural reproductive hormones. https://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/fertilitythy.htm

So from what I gathered is very possible your getting false positive high and that can not that you are be PCOS.

Here is what PCOS is/something if you feel is connected because you know your body best :) you could discuss with your doctor.

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) - Topic Overview
What is polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (say "pah-lee-SIS-tik OH-vuh-ree SIN-drohm") is a problem in which a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS may also cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it is not treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease.

Polycystic ovary syndrome (or PCOS) is common, affecting as many as 1 out of 15 women. Often the symptoms begin in the teen years. Treatment can help control the symptoms and prevent long-term problems.

What are hormones, and what happens in PCOS?
Hormones are chemical messengers that trigger many different processes, including growth and energy production. Often, the job of one hormone is to signal the release of another hormone.

For reasons that are not well understood, in PCOS the hormones get out of balance. One hormone change triggers another, which changes another. For example:

The sex hormones get out of balance. Normally, the ovaries make a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgens). In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgens. This may cause you to stop ovulating, get acne, and grow extra facial and body hair.
The body may have a problem using insulin, called insulin resistance. When the body doesn't use insulin well, blood sugar levels go up. Over time, this increases your chance of getting diabetes.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms tend to be mild at first. You may have only a few symptoms or a lot of them. The most common symptoms are:

Acne.
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Extra hair on the face and body. Often women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly, and back.
Thinning hair on the scalp.
Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.
Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility).
Depression.
Most women with PCOS grow many small cysts on their ovaries. That is why it is called polycystic ovary syndrome. The cysts are not harmful but lead to hormone imbalances.

What causes PCOS?
The symptoms of PCOS are caused by changes in hormone levels. There may be one or more causes for the hormone level changes.

PCOS seems to run in families, so your chance of having it is higher if other women in your family have PCOS, irregular periods, or diabetes. PCOS can be passed down from either your mother's or father's side.

How is PCOS diagnosed?
To diagnose PCOS, the doctor will:

Ask questions about your past health, symptoms, and menstrual cycles.
Do a physical exam to look for signs of PCOS, such as extra body hair and high blood pressure. The doctor will also check your height and weight to see if you have a healthy body mass index (BMI).
Do a number of lab tests to check your blood sugar, insulin, and other hormone levels. Hormone tests can help rule out thyroid or other gland problems that could cause similar symptoms

You may also have a pelvic ultrasound to look for cysts on your ovaries. Your doctor may be able to tell you that you have PCOS without an ultrasound, but this test will help him or her rule out other problems.

How is it treated?
Regular exercise, healthy foods, and weight control are key treatments for PCOS. Medicines to balance hormones may also be used. Getting treatment can reduce unpleasant symptoms and help prevent long-term health problems.

The first step in managing PCOS is to get regular exercise and eat heart-healthy foods. This can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol and reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease. It can also help you lose weight if you need to.

Try to fit in moderate activity and/or vigorous activity on a regular basis. Walking is a great exercise that most people can do.
Eat a heart-healthy diet. In general, this diet has lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It also limits foods that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods. If you have blood sugar problems, try to eat about the same amount of carbohydrate at each meal. A registered dietitian can help you make a meal plan.
Most women who have PCOS can benefit from losing weight. Even losing 10lb may help get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle. PCOS can make it hard to lose weight, so work with your doctor to make a plan that can help you succeed.
If you smoke, consider quitting. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may contribute to PCOS symptoms.1Smoking also increases the risk for heart disease.
A doctor may also prescribe medicines, such as:

Birth control pills. They can help your periods be regular and can reduce symptoms such as excess facial hair and acne. An androgen-lowering medicine, spironolactone, may be used with birth control pills to help reduce symptoms even more. These medicines are not used if you are trying to get pregnant.
A diabetes medicine called metformin. It can help restore regular menstrual cycles and fertility.
Fertility medicines, if you are trying to get pregnant.
It is important to see your doctor for follow-up to make sure treatment is working and to adjust it if needed. You may also need regular tests to check for diabetes, high blood pressure, and other possible problems.

It may take a while for treatments to help with symptoms such as facial hair or acne. In the meantime:

Over-the-counter or prescription acne medicines may help with skin problems.
Waxing, tweezing, and shaving are easy ways to get rid of unwanted hair. Electrolysis or laser treatments can permanently remove the hair but are more expensive. Your doctor can also prescribe a skin cream that slows hair growth for as long as you use it regularly.
It can be hard to deal with having PCOS. If you are feeling sad or depressed, it may help to talk to a counselor or to other women who have PCOS. Ask your doctor about local support groups, or look for an online group. It can make a big difference to know that you are not alone

So that all I can really find out now again it doesn't mean you have this just what connected to false positives on a cbfm.

How is everyone doing?

Well I broke down and started trying this month I'm due to ovulate anyyyyyyy day now so we tried since two nights ago. I know I'm weak *sniffles* but its so close to the date we orginally wanted to try. I'm really scared over what this will bring a healthy baby *good scare* or yet another miscarriage.

Anyway I'm amazing not using my cbfm bc I'm using up cheapy ovulation strips I had ordered the last time/before I knew I was pregnant for a 3 time. So dunno honestly know what will happen cuz we normally us the cbfm.

So Im nervis about what are decsion will bring but praying for this time to get a sticky.

*happy dance* my cheapy ovulation stick showed I ovulate/I think I'm in the 24 hour window.

OMG! I have to share with someone or I am going to explode!

This morning I got a faint BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't told hubby yet as I want to wait til valentines! He is going to be so excited! We have been trying for exactly 1 year! I just hope it sticks! I still can't believe it, as we only bd on the first peak due to the crazy ice storm, lack of power for 5 days, and mother in law staying with us. Just goes to show it only takes once!

I am sending baby dust To all of you! Pray it sticks!!!!!!

OMG! I have to share with someone or I am going to explode!

This morning I got a faint BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't told hubby yet as I want to wait til valentines! He is going to be so excited! We have been trying for exactly 1 year! I just hope it sticks! I still can't believe it, as we only bd on the first peak due to the crazy ice storm, lack of power for 5 days, and mother in law staying with us. Just goes to show it only takes once!

I am sending baby dust To all of you! Pray it sticks!!!!!!

So I took a picture of James yesterday in his Big Brother shirt. Isn't he funny?!

Congrats Pogvol! How awesome! Hope that it sticks and that it goes well telling your hubby on Valentine's Day!:bfp:

Also congrats Kimmy on your BFP!:bfp:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pr___.png

OMG SCREAMS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GO GIRLFRIEND! What a freaking awesome V day surprise :) Take good care of yourself hon make sure your taking prenatels and drink lots of water orange juice AND take it easy too :) Woot yea we have a awesome sucessful rate in this thread.

Happy Valintimes day everyone :) Oh works today so its be and my angel she learned a new word BUDDY our dogs name she was sitting in my lap whispering Buddy buddy buddy new word today proud mama moment!

I still have a week and half before I can test I'm excited and hope to join you ladies soon.

Thank you Duffy! Seriously this thread helped me keep my sanity! I really hope you get your bfp too!!!!!!!

I'm loving the succeful rate in this thread sadly I wished my postive was still up there with you ladies but we gave it a go earlier then expected. So we see what happens last time he got me pregnant each month we tried but I don't want to build myself up just in case it doesnt happen. But I'm super happy for you and maybe all of us can make a cbf pregnancy thread soon :)

I'm super tired this morning mom made eggs and I couldn't eat it for some reason she put the wrong nasty butter on my toast and it went down hill from there *laughter*......... Anyway off to do morning chores and read to Karissa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->