• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

Another BFP today. It is completely silly but I keep testing because I want to know it is sticking...

Welcome blodyn, TerriLou and Lellis :hi:

Glad to have some experience on board blodyn fo all us first timers!

I sympathise with the BB's TerriLou! I've gone from a B to a C cup already and they *hurt*!

Hope this one is for keeps lellis, fingers and toes crossed for you. :hugs:

Sounds like a bit of an anticlimax Fuschia. I am in the process of changing doctor since my old one only has 1 midwife 1 day a week which is pants. Found a better one that has 2 midwives at all times and does same day emergency appointments. Just waiting for my notes to be transferred and hope to go and see the midwife soon. :happydance:

Finding normal stressful situations aren't bothering me in the slightest, because I'm bursting with the best secret ever. Then other things, tiny things, I am flying off the handle at or getting teary :cry: :haha:. Oh deary me hormones all over the place lol!

Thanks Imagine13! I'm so excited for us all!

I scheduled my first appointment but it isn't until June 29th. SO LONG! :) But I'm going to get blood drawn for HCG levels before then.

Welcome blodyn, TerriLou and Lellis :hi:

Glad to have some experience on board blodyn fo all us first timers!

I sympathise with the BB's TerriLou! I've gone from a B to a C cup already and they *hurt*!

Hope this one is for keeps lellis, fingers and toes crossed for you. :hugs:

Sounds like a bit of an anticlimax Fuschia. I am in the process of changing doctor since my old one only has 1 midwife 1 day a week which is pants. Found a better one that has 2 midwives at all times and does same day emergency appointments. Just waiting for my notes to be transferred and hope to go and see the midwife soon. :happydance:

Finding normal stressful situations aren't bothering me in the slightest, because I'm bursting with the best secret ever. Then other things, tiny things, I am flying off the handle at or getting teary :cry: :haha:. Oh deary me hormones all over the place lol!

Morning,

I hope my bbs don't get any bigger, I'm already in a G or H cup. There won't be room in the bed for my Hubby if they get any worse!!:rofl:

Morning! Thanks for the pic - I just need to work out how to make a signature now!

Lellis, my first appt with the midwife is 29th too! Is that to have all the tests etc? Idyllic be just under 9weeks then x

Hmmmm. My last post went into the ether. Let me try again.

Hi Fuschia,

Yes, mine is with the nurse practitioner. They said they will do an ultra sound, a pap, and a blood draw.

I went to get my blood drawn to see my HCG levels today, given my previous history. Heres to hoping!!

-Laura

I hope my bbs don't get any bigger, I'm already in a G or H cup. There won't be room in the bed for my Hubby if they get any worse!!:rofl:

I'm sure he wont mind though! :rofl: I hope they don't for your sake though! C Cup feels huge to me, I keep banging them on things, not used to actually having boobs lol!

I said to my OH "my boobs are enormous" and he replied "you say that like its a bad thing" ....men pfffttt!

Seems like we've all got to wait a bit for our first appointments. Guess I will ring my docs and try and get an appointment if I don't hear from them in a week.

Ooh, forgot to ask everyone....and this is a bit far in advance if the event but...

what kind of birth would you like (assuming the pregnancy is sticky and we all make it there)?

I have always wanted a home water birth as drug free as I can handle. Started reading about hypnobirthing already. OH is really keen on the home birth idea and we live right on the doorstep of a major city hospital with some of the best neonatal care in the area, so we are really lucky. When I saw the nurse for my pre-preg mot she seemed quite supportive and said it shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry, planning waaaayyy ahead here! I'm actually quite excited about giving birth. Probably a bit weird in that respect :blush:

Oh goodnees TerriLou! I feel you about the ladies. I'm a DD so I'm dreading that part too!

My HCG results came in at 79 and for 4 weeks, I guess thats ok. I'm going again next week for another test. Fingers crossed.

As for my birthplan, barring any complications, we would like non-drug birth but I will also trust the doctor on the day of.

Evening all,
They do grow so much by the end. I went from a 32B to a 32FF during my last pregnancy. I'll have to put up a pic taken the day before my darling son Daniel was born.

Birthplans are ok though following a difficult pregnancy I opted for the Take it as it comes option last time (I had multiple bleeds, falls and polyhydramnious). This time i'd love to try for a waterbirth in a midwife led unit, but shall see what the midwives have to say about that.

Well it's off to try and sleep now as I have busy day tomorrow and also working tomorrow night.

Good night all x

Evening all,
They do grow so much by the end. I went from a 32B to a 32FF during my last pregnancy. I'll have to put up a pic taken the day before my darling son Daniel was born.

Birthplans are ok though following a difficult pregnancy I opted for the Take it as it comes option last time (I had multiple bleeds, falls and polyhydramnious). This time i'd love to try for a waterbirth in a midwife led unit, but shall see what the midwives have to say about that.

Well it's off to try and sleep now as I have busy day tomorrow and also working tomorrow night.

Good night all x

If mine grew by that much, I think they would explode!

OMFG!! 32FF Blodyn!!! Yowza! I hope mine don't get that big, I'm only small, I'll fall on my face lol!

I'm so tired and bloated with gas today. Not sleeping well. Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. I know I'm just gonna sleep :sleep: and I'm soooo looking forward to it.

Hello Everyone :) I'm still in shock but I got 3 bfps last night!!! :happydance:
very surprised - although baby was very much planned for just wasn't expecting it this month, have been trying for 16 months (due to pcos) didn't ovulate on my own at all, had to use clomid ovulated 3 times but didnt fall pg, I ran out of clomid before my appointment last month, took a test yesterday evening to double check I wasn't pregnant so i could start next round of clomid ... and it was positive!!!!! :O did 2 more both positive :0)

according to my last period I would be due 1st Feb but I tend to have longer cycles so I think that might be a bit off, are you guys having symptoms?? the only thing I'd had was a very sore lower back, my back muscles spasmed at work the other day and haven't been the same since, also my skin is a bit spotty atm but not that unusual for me, but def. worse than a couple weeks ago, the only thing that has worried me slightly was last night I had a terrible night's sleep as got woken up by period pains :( they were quite sharp at times (bad enough to wake me up!) but I don't know if was maybe also a combination of wind :blush: and going for a wee seemed to help a bit... spoke to my fertility nurse & she said its normal stretching pains .. also a lot of people on here in the past seemed to say that.. you can't help but worry though can you?!

sorry for writing a book!!! I look forward to getting to know you all :) xxxx

Hi everyone,

I had a stressfull tram journey in to work this morning. I tried phoning my Doc to get booked in to get the ball rolling. They say phone at 8 to get an appointment the same day, otherwise its a 2 week wait (another one!!!). So, I'm sat there on the tram, keep getting an engaged tone. They finally answer at 8.10 and they say that all the appointments have gone, but they can book me in for 15th June. I told them what I thought and then hung up.

I got to work, calmed down a bit, then rang agan. This time I asked them whether I actually needed to see a doc or not, apparently not. If its a 'happy pregnancy', they just get the midwife to call when she's in, then they will book an appointment direct. Much less stressful. So I'm waiting for a call next Thursday to get something sorted. I'll probably get an appointment in about 3 weeks, when I'll be about 8 weeks along.

Its getting more and more real, every day. I've never got a positive yet from a test that isn't digital, so I tried another this morning and there is a very faint line on one. I want to do one and keep it for records, but I want it to show really clearly. I'm going to spend a fortune at this rate!

My boobs are still killing and I think they are growing. They'll be like watermelons before long. Now that I'm not looking forward to. I'll need a baby bump in order to support them!!!

The tests from poundland are good for just checking if you are waiting for a darker line. £1 for 2 dip tests or £1 for 1 POAS test.

Otherwise Sainsburys own brand are good too - £3.49 for 2 POAS tests

I'm addicted to testing - keeps it real and exciting when line darkens - I'm keeping them for a scrapbook showing the darkening over time (you get great tests when you're in your 2nd trimester - the control line becomes the faint one and test line is realy dark ) :)

Hello Everyone :) I'm still in shock but I got 3 bfps last night!!! :happydance:
very surprised - although baby was very much planned for just wasn't expecting it this month, have been trying for 16 months (due to pcos) didn't ovulate on my own at all, had to use clomid ovulated 3 times but didnt fall pg, I ran out of clomid before my appointment last month, took a test yesterday evening to double check I wasn't pregnant so i could start next round of clomid ... and it was positive!!!!! :O did 2 more both positive :0)

according to my last period I would be due 1st Feb but I tend to have longer cycles so I think that might be a bit off, are you guys having symptoms?? the only thing I'd had was a very sore lower back, my back muscles spasmed at work the other day and haven't been the same since, also my skin is a bit spotty atm but not that unusual for me, but def. worse than a couple weeks ago, the only thing that has worried me slightly was last night I had a terrible night's sleep as got woken up by period pains :( they were quite sharp at times (bad enough to wake me up!) but I don't know if was maybe also a combination of wind :blush: and going for a wee seemed to help a bit... spoke to my fertility nurse & she said its normal stretching pains .. also a lot of people on here in the past seemed to say that.. you can't help but worry though can you?!

sorry for writing a book!!! I look forward to getting to know you all :) xxxx

Hi lace&pearls :hi: and congrats on your :bfp:!

My skin is terrible. My hair is greasy and I'm farting like a trooper. Welcome to the attractive world of pregnancy! I'm sure this 'pregnant glow' is just a myth!

Please feel free to right click on the february fruitcakes signature, choose "copy link addess" then paste into your signature :thumbup:

TerriLou - I think our dates are not only in sync but our moods! I have been in THE most foul mood today. Got road rage first thing this morning when some little spotty pr!ck in a corsa cut me up on a roundabout thinking his pimped out pride and joy with an exhaust the size of the vacuum in his skull was fast enough to pull out metres in front of me.

Oh dear I am a hormonal mess

TerriLou - I think our dates are not only in sync but our moods! I have been in THE most foul mood today. Got road rage first thing this morning when some little spotty pr!ck in a corsa cut me up on a roundabout thinking his pimped out pride and joy with an exhaust the size of the vacuum in his skull was fast enough to pull out metres in front of me.

Oh dear I am a hormonal mess

There was someone at work yesterday that a customer had annoyed and he was ranting on for ages. It was quite funny because thats how I felt when I first phoned the doc, but obviously couldn't rant like that as it would kind of give the game away.

I have told a couple of close friends now who have had babies in the last year or 2, they knew we were trying and have offered a lot of advice. Its great to be able to talk to someone about it.

I'm 5 weeks today according to the doctor! Time seems to be taking forever! I'm so bored too - home alone and I'm just too tired to do anything! Lazing around makes me feel worse I'm sure! Did another test today cb digi - my best friend worried me cos she saidshe had a dream that I did another pregnancy test and the baby wasn't there anymore! Way to help my nerves eh!

Don't worry fuschia - I'm sure her dream did not actually mean that at all. I'm guessing shes a little bit jealous and this is playing out in her subconscious :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->