• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

Off to bed in a min after a long weekend. Worked Fri night and in laws came down to stay. We were up at 6 Sat morning as my OH had decided to enter himslef in a 32 mile ultra marathon across Dartmoor, then on to work late again. then today hosting a BBQ at our houst for 12 people.

What a way to relax till my early scan to see what's causing my bleeds !

Fingers crossed for Wednesday that all is ok. Sleep well all x

I'm so tired... It is insane how friggin tired I am all the time. I'm only at 5 weeks and I'm constantly exhausted. I'm trying to make myself still do light workouts daily but man, a normal day is exhausting!! :)

How is everyone else feeling?

Absolutely cream crackered! I get to the end of the working day and I'm ready for bed, eyes burning and can't stop yawning :sleep:

Hope the bleeding stops for you blodyn :hugs:

Me too Imagine, I'm pooped by the time I get home from work. I leave home at 6.30am and get back in just before 5.30pm. 2 days a week I go to College in the evening for 3 hours too, thankfully that should finish by the end of June, I don't think I could have kept it up for much longer. Its going to get difficult when the weather gets warmer as it was hard work on the tram at the end of last week when it was hot. Thankfully the outside temperature has gone down again for now.

How are everyone today? I'm packing work goods up ready for a delivery whilst my LO is trying to help by unpacking the ones i've already finished!

On a cute note he came out with a new word today - Crikey! I have no idea where he's picked that up from.

Have a good day all x

Hi Blodyn82. What is LO? Little one?
Some of these abbreviations I've never heard. Like OH. I get that it is the Husband but don't know what the O is for.

How is everyone doing today? My symptoms seem to be easing up the past couple days, which is a little un-nerving. I am not sick to my stomach at all now. Hopefully that isn't a bad sign.

Hi Blodyn82. What is LO? Little one?
Some of these abbreviations I've never heard. Like OH. I get that it is the Husband but don't know what the O is for.

How is everyone doing today? My symptoms seem to be easing up the past couple days, which is a little un-nerving. I am not sick to my stomach at all now. Hopefully that isn't a bad sign.

Hey, I'm not getting many symptoms now, bbs are still slightly tender, but nothing up to a week ago. All I really have now is that I am so tired all the time. I feel a little bit sick when I get really tired. My sister didn't have any symptoms at all through either of her pregnancies, she only found out 3 months in to both. Very lucky!!

OH means 'Other half'.

Hi Ladies

Another one here! My edd is 5th Feb.

Congrats to you all!x

welcome lulu and congratulations. lellis I'll post am abbreviation list when I get time.

glad to hear you feeling less sick lellis and just rest when you need to terri-lou as it takes a lot of energy to grow a baby. I could have slept 24 7 with my first.

anyhow off to bed now as have scan at 8.30 tomorrow. look after yourselves x

Hi
I am due the 9 th feb I think!!
I have a little boy already who is nearly 2.
I feel quite sick but not as bad as before
X

Hi am new on here and already posted in the wrong place trying to reply to u!!!
I am due approx 9,2,2011.
I already have a little boy who is nearly 2
I feel sick but not as bad as with him!
X

Ok so I posted in right place after all and so did twice!!!
Sorry got it now!!!

Hiya Lomo - welcome! On your second post you say your due in feb 2011! Now that would be pretty impressive! xxx

Hi
Can you tell my brain gone to mush!! did last time i was pregnant!!
So actually baby due feb 2012! although u gessed that!!
x

Tell me about it Lomo, I did some vacuuming at the weekend without turning the thing on!!! Hubby was just stood watching me, laughing. He also found some cheese in the cutlery drawer, but I'm sure that wasn't me as I don't like that cheese. I think he's the only one that has had it. Maybe he has baby brain too.

Hi terrilou
I don't know if this is yours first pregnancy? If it is the baby brain gets much worst!!! If you have children already, I am sure you will agree!!
That is funny with the vacuum! When I was pregnant before I used to put things in the fridge that did not belong in the fridge!
L
X

Hi terrilou
I don't know if this is yours first pregnancy? If it is the baby brain gets much worst!!! If you have children already, I am sure you will agree!!
That is funny with the vacuum! When I was pregnant before I used to put things in the fridge that did not belong in the fridge!
L
X

Yes, this is the first one. I keep saying silly things at work too, just mixing up my sentences. Its a bit awkward as I do customer services, so I sound like a right bimbo! Hehe!!

Hi Lulu and Lomo :hi:

Please feel free to add the february fruitcakes signature by right clicking on it and "copy link" > then paste this in your sig.

If everyone's in agreement I'm going to close this thread to new members - our brains are clearly malfunctioning on the memory front and best to keep a small group of buddies if we want half a chance of remembering who said what! Whaddayathink? :shrug:

Lol at cheese in the cutlery drawer and powerless hoovering :rofl: I forgot to put the teabag in my cup and made myself hot milk the other morning!

Also having many bizarre dreams. Had a nightmare the other night that we moved into a haunted house and ended up trapped there by an evil presence over night. Last night I got all of 3 hours sleep between getting myself comfy and getting up at 4.30 for work. Had a mental dream about the forthcoming meeting where I demonstrated the acoustics in a room by standing on my head. Thing is in the dream, I knew I was being mental, so did the client :haha:

I'm also suffering from verbal alphabetti spaghetti. I'm just wuddling all my murds up - very embarrassing when talking to clients!

Hi
It is funny the silly things pregnancy makes us do, but the hoover one is best.
You will soon forget what you were going to do two minutes ago!!!
Also when the baby arrives the baby brain gets about 5 times worse!!
I have weird dreams too and my husband says he cant sleep as I turning that much in my sleep!! although I am totally unaware till he tells me!!
I am happy to close this thread to new members but others decide as I am the last one in!!
I did try to copy that signature but it did not work :wacko:My husband is the computer wizz!!
L
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"