February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

I have been a bit dippy too! I like the idea of closing the thread as we can just get to all know each other in here which will be nice! I was sure ms had hit me this morning - felt do sick but it never came of anything ! Happened a few times throughout the day!

Xx

Hi there

Can I jump in before the thread closes? got BFP on Sunday and due around 2nd feb with our first. Hope I made it in time, would love to be able to share the journey with you guys as we've not told anyone yet and it's driving me batty!!

Judi x

Hi judi congrats
Fusia I knew before I took test I was because I felt sick!!! I have had morning sickness bad last
Time. Some people have bad morning sickness some never get any at all!! U may
B lucky!!
Xx

Did the signature thing wrong!!! Lol x

Hi Sparklez :thumbup:

Right then, I will close the thread ladies.

Anyone bought any baby items yet? I'm gagging to get ebaying, but kinda scared I will jinx it!

To worried to buy baby things yet and trying to keep away from looking for now. OH is unemployed so we're really having to watch our money atm. As it's our first I'm sure we'll get loads of gifts and our friends are due in 5 weeks so hopefully some of their newborn stuff will be passed on.

Still sinking in for OH i think but he's talking about it more now which is lovely :)

I've ordered 5 books. But have resisted baby stuff yet. Want to wait until we are at least able to share the news. My BFF is due soon, so I'm just spoiling her little baby girl. :)

Hi
Ive resisted too, although if I have a boy ive got it all.
Thats why I might not find out at 20 weeks what it is because then if its a girl I will be buying shops out!!!
Is anyone else going to find outthe sex? I cant decide but ive got a while!

Hi Sparklez :thumbup:

Right then, I will close the thread ladies.

Anyone bought any baby items yet? I'm gagging to get ebaying, but kinda scared I will jinx it!

Morning All,

Well, I've had a fantastic offer from a friend that I couldn't really turn down. She had a baby 2 years ago and she isn't 'allowed' any more unless they win the lottery. (and then they'll buy all new stuff!)

Even if (God forbid), this pregnancy doesn't work out, I know I will have a baby soon and this was too much to turn down, she was going to take it to a car boot sale otherwise and its all in such good condition.

I now have a John Lewis cot and changing station, a Bebe Loola travel system (carry cot, pushchair and car seat), bottles, steriliser, bottle warmer, high chair, vibrating chair thingy, lots of baby toys, baby bath, travel cot and loads more. Paid a fantastic price for the lot. Its staying at Mother-in-Law's house at the moment as I think bringing it home may be too much just yet, besides, we're decorating the house over the next few weeks, so there'd be nowhere for it to go.

Funny thing happened yesterday, my Hubby put a load of pots in the sink and I said I would wash them up. I then moaned at him because he filled it up too full and I couldn't reach the plug hole to close it. I was really stressing about it too. He looked at me and laughed and said "is this another symptom?" It was so funny the way he said it, I was laughing, but still kept going on about the fact that I had to take everything out again to put the plug in. I can see me driving myself potty before long. I can't ever be mad at my hubby for long as he has the cutest smile. How can you shout and nag at someone who just smiles at you and makes you melt???

Chuffin' nora Terrilou! Well kitted out or what :haha:

I'm also well stocked on the books lellis!

OK, I cracked today and bought a super cute newborn white romper. Was having a massive fag craving so thought it would help to 'focus' me and remind me why I'm quitting. Keep looking at it though and worrying how on earth anything that big is going to fit in me let alone escape at the end of the 9 months! :rofl:

Are you hoping for a girl this time lomo?(Clearly we all just want a healthy bubba but I'm just nosey lol!)? I'm having an inkling this is a girl, and sorta hoping it is, but will be over the moon with a little mummys boy too :cloud9: Think we definitely want to find out either way!

Feeling very sick today. Morning sickness has well and truly kicked in. How's everyone else doing?

Feeling very sick today. Morning sickness has well and truly kicked in. How's everyone else doing?

Hey Imagine, I have been (so far) free of any morning sickness, thankfully. I feel a tiny bit nauseous when I'm really tired, but thats it. Mind you, I haven't been near garlic since it made me a bit funny the other week.

Oh, I'm loving garlic! You must be growing a vampire Terrilou!

Hi
Yes been feeling sick ages! But worse thing is I have severe lower back ache!! Had 3 days am worried but think muscular because I have had other children! Don't think doc will be able to do anything.
Imagine I would kind of like a girl ( I have a angel baby girl but won't go into it on this happy pregnancy forum!) but a boy would be nice for my son. So you got it when u said healthy, that's all I want!
Anyway take care everyone. Imagine try bananas they helped last time with my sickness!
Well done giving up smoking I did with my first it's hard!!!
Xx

Oh, I'm loving garlic! You must be growing a vampire Terrilou!

That'd be interesting when it comes to breast feeding. I have a thing for chilli at the moment, I have just found some philadelphia cheese with chillis in it, absolutely gorgeous. If you had asked me a few months ago if I would even try something with chillis in, you'd have had a definate 'no'.

I'm craving spinach. I've been eating it with everything.

Also peanut butter, but not together. :)

I'm craving spinach. I've been eating it with everything.

Also peanut butter, but not together. :)

I'm loving spinach too!! It's high in folic acid and calcium and iron so it makes sense as a craving! Had it for tea all week and in my sandwiches too!

I'm loving hot and spicy food, always have but craving it daily! Bananas are great for appeasing the sickness :thumbup:

Imagine I would kind of like a girl ( I have a angel baby girl but won't go into it on this happy pregnancy forum!) but a boy would be nice for my son. So you got it when u said healthy, that's all I want!
Xx

:hugs:Sorry for your loss.

Thanks very much imagine x
My sickness us getting worse!!!
My craving us cheese cheese and more cheese mmmm!!!

Lol! Me too, I ate a huge chunk of cathedral city earlier today. Feeling such a pig :haha: Keep having weird cravings for strawberries and cheese together mmmm

Not liking chicken at all at the moment. I think its the thought of handling raw chicken that just turns my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->