FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Funny enough we saw Asher on the top boys list for 2014 and we were like, huh that's a more understated biblical name!

Aria is obsessed with her Sunday school class, hence the Jesus and Moses. It's hilarious to me. I don't mind some biblical names (Joel is on my list, for example) but those two are out for sure lol

Thanks ladies! We are so excited!

Ohhh bummer crysshae, but hooray for another scan!

Melly that's amazing!

Is anyone else suffering with really dry lips? Mine are terrible, I googled it and it is a genuine pregnancy symptom. It's so uncomfortable. I'm slathering on lip balm like the billy-o but nothing seems to be helping, they're still chapped at the end of the day and I have to get the scrub out. I never had it with my daughter!

Swan - you're updated ...Welcome to the one of each gender club and all the no more babies for you comments from everyone!
Melly one of each - so cool, and you won't get them mixed up :haha:
Xx

Mum was diagnosed with shingles yesterday after I spent all weekend with her ooops! Thankfully I had really bad chicken pox as a child so should be immune fx! Been to midwife this morning (hence previous info lol ) and I have a urine infection I didn't know I had :doh: is been sent off to see if it needs further treatment but until then I have to drink lots of water and cranberry to flush it out.

Got to go buy flight socks too for my holiday on Friday... 5 days in Dublin in southern Ireland :) x

Yikes shells, hope your mum is okay and that you don't have any issues because of it. Scary! And good luck with the UTI and the flight!

Mum was diagnosed with shingles yesterday after I spent all weekend with her ooops! Thankfully I had really bad chicken pox as a child so should be immune fx! Been to midwife this morning (hence previous info lol ) and I have a urine infection I didn't know I had :doh: is been sent off to see if it needs further treatment but until then I have to drink lots of water and cranberry to flush it out.

Got to go buy flight socks too for my holiday on Friday... 5 days in Dublin in southern Ireland :) x

I had one and had to take antibiotics to get rid of it. Worked a charm and I definitely got rid of the weird pains I was having. I was sad to be taking meds, but the one they gave me is very common in pregnancy- some women end up taking it as a preventative all the way through if they get a couple of Utis early on. So, great if you don't need it, but don't stress if you do- sometimes these things can't be helped!

Hope you stay well and your mum is better quickly :)

Melly that's amazing!

Is anyone else suffering with really dry lips? Mine are terrible, I googled it and it is a genuine pregnancy symptom. It's so uncomfortable. I'm slathering on lip balm like the billy-o but nothing seems to be helping, they're still chapped at the end of the day and I have to get the scrub out. I never had it with my daughter!

My bottom lip is super cracked and dry (and seemingly staying that way!) I wouldn't have thought it was pregnancy related- how funny! It isn't bothering me that much- but it bothers my husband who thinks people will blame him for giving me a fat lip.

I also had my finger react to my wedding ring like yours did, melly! It never ceases to amaze me how much of a complete body experience this pregnancy thing is!!

Yeah my lips are cracked and dry as well, I didn't realise that was a pregnancy symptom! I just assumed it's because we've been sleeping with the fans on during the Cali heat wave.

SurpriseBub, bummer about the ring. :( My rash was gone within a week, and then the skin where the rash had been peeled of slowly over the next week or two, and now my hands are back to normal. When I mentioned it to my OB she specifically asked about nickel, which is in my white gold ring, so it's definitely not unheard of!

Yeah my lips are cracked and dry as well, I didn't realise that was a pregnancy symptom! I just assumed it's because we've been sleeping with the fans on during the Cali heat wave.

SurpriseBub, bummer about the ring. :( My rash was gone within a week, and then the skin where the rash had been peeled of slowly over the next week or two, and now my hands are back to normal. When I mentioned it to my OB she specifically asked about nickel, which is in my white gold ring, so it's definitely not unheard of!

I wasn't sure whether it was a reaction to something in the band... Or just that I have gotten fatter, so the band is tighter! :haha: according to my last appt, I gave gained 20 pounds so far. I would like to not go much above 30 total, but am not that bothered if I do but am eating nourishing foods etc.

I have gained 20 pounds as well, which is kind of scary! I'm trying not to eat toooo badly, but I have to admit a few chocolate cookies a days are sneaking in there.

I have gained 20 pounds as well, which is kind of scary! I'm trying not to eat toooo badly, but I have to admit a few chocolate cookies a days are sneaking in there.

I have definitely been overdoing the fun size snickers of late!

I think 20 pounds is good for halfway with twins, though? You have extra weight to play with- I am at 20 with just the one in there! :)

I think it's about right, they say 1 pound a week for twins. It just seems like a lot quickly, because at the end of my first trimester (so, 6 weeks ago!) I hadn't put on much if any weight yet because of the morning sickness. So I'm more worried about the pace at which I'm putting on weight at the moment (2+ pounds/week) than the total amount. It needs to slow down a bit at some point!

Just reading over the last couple of pages and congratulations Swan!!

And welcome to the group KP :)

I've been having the dry lips too. Was thinking that it's weird because I moved from a dry climate to a more humid one.

Turned 31 today (gah, feel so old!) so looking forward to a fun night out when DH gets home.

Ultrasound is Friday morning. I think I'm one of the last few that still don't know whether I'm team blue or pink. Can't wait!

Happy birthday!!!!! I just turned 32 last month so I know how you feel. Early thirties! Is life almost over?!

Friday!! I hope the week flies by.

Happy birthday MissEyre and congrats on your boy/girl Melly!

Thanks for saying life's almost over at 32 and 31 is old. I'm almost 36 so you've made me feel great, lol!! :cry:

Hahahahah. Big hugs MiniBump. I'll fetch your wheelchair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->