FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Thanks, Melly! I'm definitely trying to feel all "zen" about being in my 30's but I still feel like I'm 22 --definitely some cognitive dissonance!

MiniBump - I turn 36 in less than a month ;) - we are still plenty young :)

Happy birthday, miss eyre! And good luck for your scan :) do you have an inkling either way?

Someone had pointed out earlier that we still seem to have only boys or only girls due on any given day... Except for on your due date that is, Melly!

Ha! That would be awesome. Although, we were toying with not telling them who was born 'first', and that would be tough if they had different birth dates. :lol:

I wonder how often twins really do end up with different birthdays!

I saw a set of twin onesies at carters... One said 'older and wiser' and the other had 'younger and cuter'. I thought it was funny, but kind of would have preferred it if the younger one wasn't looks based! ;)

Yeah we were wondering if there would be fighting "I'm two minutes older! I should go first!" if they knew. :lol:

Being due in February I shouldn't have to worry too much but I thought about the possibility of having the twins born in two separate years...December 31st, 2014 at 11:59 pm and January 1st, 2015 at 12:01 am. It has probably happened before but I know I wouldn't want it to happen to me. Hope I keep baking these two a bit longer and deliver both of them on the same day! :)

Came across this today and thought you might like it :D

https://i.imgur.com/1GKI6ul.jpg

Haha omg yes! Love that costume! So funny!

Happy birthday misserye!

Holy crap! Yes, totally stealing that for Halloween.

Being due in February I shouldn't have to worry too much but I thought about the possibility of having the twins born in two separate years...December 31st, 2014 at 11:59 pm and January 1st, 2015 at 12:01 am. It has probably happened before but I know I wouldn't want it to happen to me. Hope I keep baking these two a bit longer and deliver both of them on the same day! :)

DH is praying for this to happen to us - i kid you not! He would love it! I will be 35 weeks then and the chances are very possible lol I would hate that to happen and if it's close to midnight i will be crossing my legs til the bells toll! lol

I'm in the 36 year old club to lol

Hi Ladies, can I join you?

Due 27th February with my second baby :) Currently have a 2 year old girl who will be 2.5 when this one is born! :)

Hope everyone is well!

Welcome smawfl! My phone is going to try to autocorrect that to 'awful' every time, so I apologize in advance if I let one slip through. :lol:

DH is praying for this to happen to us - i kid you not! He would love it! I will be 35 weeks then and the chances are very possible lol I would hate that to happen and if it's close to midnight i will be crossing my legs til the bells toll! lol

I'm in the 36 year old club to lol

Oh no! I agree with you, I will be 34 weeks and would be doing everything in my power to keep both babies in! I really want and hope to have both babies in 2015!

Hi Ladies, can I join you?

Due 27th February with my second baby :) Currently have a 2 year old girl who will be 2.5 when this one is born! :)

Hope everyone is well!

You have been added to the front page :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"