FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

How amazing you're having twins!! Do you have any other children?

Thanks everyone. I feel like hell but at least I was able to keep down some toast and water down this morning. My limbs hurt incredibly, but Tylenol is helping. The most worrying thing is the frequent braxton hicks I've been having. :(
I definitely reported the restaurant this time through the local health agency, so hopefully someone goes to check it out.

I wish pregnancy wasn't so worrying, and it's unfortunately true that it doesn't stop at birth! I still sometimes make sure my daughter is still breathing at night and she's almost 2. :blush:

Ha- I am sure I will worry! I'm sure my parents still worry about me, and I'm well and truly a big girl these days ;) I guess my biggest fear is my body somehow letting us down and having everything go wrong. I feel like at least that would be mitigated by getting to the birth with a healthy, happy bub.

Though, as you say then I guess I will worry about SIDS and every sniffle... Sigh. I have looked after children before, but have not had that kind of ultimate responsibility before where it is me who makes big decisions in someone else's life. I guess that will be a real eye opener!

Oh yes it definitely is a worrying time. But truly one of the most amazing things we are able to do :cloud9:

I'm off on my working 'babymoon' early hours of the morning :happydance::happydance: Off to Dublin in southern Ireland :plane: til wednesday. Working for a few hours saturday and sunday (Was original just DH working and me relaxing, however someone pulled out last minute an i'm there anyway so they may as well pay me to do it lol) I'm trying to pack two cases, sort dinner and stop this heartburn so can actually eat my dinner when it's ready lol

Will try and read along when i can - apparently the WIFI is rubbish but we'll see :thumbup:

smawfl, yes these are our first! It's very daunting.

shells, have a fabulous weekend! Hopefully you get some relaxing in ;)

Feronia, glad you're a bit better. No fun though :(

Very impressed by you making crib sheets, captain! I will make a play blanket, but am not sure I could handle elasticated sheets ;) you will have to put a picture up of the finished product! I soooooo wish I was skilled enough to make her some little outfits... But I know that is well beyond my abilities.

I hope your worries have passed. I was on cloud 9 after our scan, but felt some worry creeping back in today. I am just trying to stay positive and enjoy the little things along the way. I am guessing I will be worried up until she is in my arms, but I have to not let it be overwhelming. I hope you are feeling better now than you were earlier :hugs:

Luckily, hubby sews and he made all the things for the boat, like the fabric on the couches and all the outdoor covers, so he'll be teaching me how to make all these things!

And thanks for the concern! I felt so much better after our scan last week, seeing a normal looking baby with two arms and legs made me feel at ease. I was worrying the last couple of days that I couldn't feel much movement but she's full of life this morning! It's going to be a long couple of months eh! :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I feel like hell but at least I was able to keep down some toast and water down this morning. My limbs hurt incredibly, but Tylenol is helping. The most worrying thing is the frequent braxton hicks I've been having. :(
I definitely reported the restaurant this time through the local health agency, so hopefully someone goes to check it out.

I wish pregnancy wasn't so worrying, and it's unfortunately true that it doesn't stop at birth! I still sometimes make sure my daughter is still breathing at night and she's almost 2. :blush:

Glad you are making an improvement! Probably the dehydration, I'm sure you know all about when to get checked out for preterm labour etc but just be vigilant... my doctors said they probably wouldn't have worried about my dehydration if it hadn't been causing me tummy pains.
Xx

yay 22 weeks today
and recently OH painted the nursery!

Attachments

• nursery1.jpg
    nursery1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery2.jpg
    nursery2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Very impressed by you making crib sheets, captain! I will make a play blanket, but am not sure I could handle elasticated sheets ;) you will have to put a picture up of the finished product! I soooooo wish I was skilled enough to make her some little outfits... But I know that is well beyond my abilities.

I hope your worries have passed. I was on cloud 9 after our scan, but felt some worry creeping back in today. I am just trying to stay positive and enjoy the little things along the way. I am guessing I will be worried up until she is in my arms, but I have to not let it be overwhelming. I hope you are feeling better now than you were earlier :hugs:

Luckily, hubby sews and he made all the things for the boat, like the fabric on the couches and all the outdoor covers, so he'll be teaching me how to make all these things!

And thanks for the concern! I felt so much better after our scan last week, seeing a normal looking baby with two arms and legs made me feel at ease. I was worrying the last couple of days that I couldn't feel much movement but she's full of life this morning! It's going to be a long couple of months eh! :hugs:

I made a lot of ds nursery items with much help from my mil including crib sheets - but didn't elasticate them. I just couldn't get the right colors so I found some in double size in the sale and cut them down :-D
Xx

That's probably what I would do if I didn't have such a handy man! :D

Okay, I got off my butt and got my phone, here's the material we got for the crib sheets!

https://i.imgur.com/HYldS87.jpg

Feronia, how terrible to get food poisoning! Glad you are able to keep things down now and hopefully you will be feeling back to yourself soon.

Shells, enjoy your vacation!

Captain, such cute material!!

Very cute crib sheets, captain! I love the foxes. I hope you have a great babymoon as well, shells!

Has anyone had constant lower abdominal pain, like right above the public line? I also have extreme pain radiating down one leg, so much so that I can't stand to walk. I have a urine culture lab from the midwife to check on a UTI. I'm just in so much pain that I'm not going to wait around and try to treat it myself with D-mannose if it is indeed a UTI. Just give me the antibiotics. :(

Do you think you could've pulled something with the vomiting or perhaps baby's sitting on a nerve? Whatever it is, hope you feel better soon.

Cute fabric Captain!

Enjoy your trip shells!

Feronia is it one side or both? I went to the hospital this weekend for the same thing. I thought the uti i had turned into a kidney infection, but it turns out it was sacriolitis...an inflammation in my hip joint and the muscle that goes between hip and spine. It's awful but apparently can really flare up 20-25 weeks especially if you have a tilted uterus. Hope that's what it is...

Very cute crib sheets, captain! I love the foxes. I hope you have a great babymoon as well, shells!

Has anyone had constant lower abdominal pain, like right above the public line? I also have extreme pain radiating down one leg, so much so that I can't stand to walk. I have a urine culture lab from the midwife to check on a UTI. I'm just in so much pain that I'm not going to wait around and try to treat it myself with D-mannose if it is indeed a UTI. Just give me the antibiotics. :(

I have had cramps around my belly on and off pretty much since 5-6 weeks, but nothing like you describe. I had bad RLP last Friday, but that was up around my side. I felt fine sitting down with that, but standing or walking was excruciating.

When I had a uti, the main symptom was a sharp shooting pain (coming in a little series, then stopping before starting again). It wasn't immensely painful, but stopped me in my tracks when a wave hit. I was at first afraid that it was coming from my vagina (sorry if this is tmi !)- so, in my case a uti sounded much better than I had thought, and was a bit of a relief. It took 3 days of antibiotics for that shooting pain to stop.

Up to you of course, but if the pain is that bad, I think I would take myself to the hospital.

Good luck, and hope you feel better. Take care of yourself!

so at my 19 week appointment i had gained 16lbs
im now 22 weeks and i have gained 25lbs
i dont get it im not doing anything differently

Thanks everyone, it's mostly on my right side and radiates down my right leg. Interesting, ttc -- I've never heard of sacriolitis. I'm going to do a urine culture today and if it's not that and continues on, I do see my midwife on the 9th. Strange, the pain is gone right now, but it comes off and on over the course of the day and can get pretty bad. I think I'm ready to be finished with pregnancy forever... lol. Of course after the baby is safely here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->