FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

So I saw my midwife on tues my bp was 72/42 which is again stupidlynlow but my pulsebis now skipping onebin every 3 beats so mw wants me to seeva cardiologist. Has ahyone ever heard of pregnanfy related heart conditionsbor am I just weird.noh an to topmit all my gall blader is giving me realy bad abfo pain too

bridget, that's a beautiful colour for the nursery! And Captain, SUCH adorable material. :D

Feronia, I have a shooting pain in my left butt cheek that shoots down my leg when I stand up after sitting for awhile, and my research indicates it's sciatica-related.

:cloud9: I just SAW my first baby movement!!! I was told i have an anterior placenta, so was expecting that to take a while. But, just felt some waves and pulled my top up and a little bump very obviously jutted out at the bottom of my tummy.

:cloud9: I just SAW my first baby movement!!! I was told i have an anterior placenta, so was expecting that to take a while. But, just felt some waves and pulled my top up and a little bump very obviously jutted out at the bottom of my tummy.

How exciting!! What a great sight to see!

It was wild- i hope it happens regularly now!!

I looked up some youtube videos because I wanted to check that that really was what happened. There are some crazy twin videos with bellies going nuts!!

How cool to see your baby move from the outside already! I took a video of my belly moving like craaaazy at 34 weeks last time. I can't wait for that to happen now so DD can see. :D

Oooh SurpriseBub, any links?

2nd time, I have no experience with heart problems but it sounds scary. Big hugs. :(

Feronia, i really hope the pain goes away soon uti or not! I had never heard of sacroilitis either and genuinely thought i had a kidney infection.... Ugh! It also hurts when i pee, but more like a low cramp on the right side not classic stinging and burning. Ice seems to help but nothing makes it totally go away.

Bridget, i think some people gain easily due to hormones! I wouldn't worry unless your dr says something. I've gained 9lbs so far and like you don't do much different from before except maybe eat more veggies and fresh fruit because i crave it! Try not to worry!

Oooh SurpriseBub, any links?

2nd time, I have no experience with heart problems but it sounds scary. Big hugs. :(

Sure! This is the twin video that came up: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAcMk7RDSo

It is wild when they show the mother's point of view.

I should stress that my little jut was much less dramatic than this! I have been looking again all night, but think it might be a while before it happens again. Time will tell!

Oh my God! OH MY GOD! My husband made me stop watching it because we were both freaking out. Good lord.

Oh my God! OH MY GOD! My husband made me stop watching it because we were both freaking out. Good lord.

Sorry! I am one of those people that finds stuff like this super interesting and compelling!! I didn't think it would freak any of you ladies out. I also think the time lapse makes it crazier than the real life version ;)

I was like "That's an arm! OH MY GOD! YOU CAN SEE HIS WHOLE ARM. AND THERE'S A HEAD. HOOOOOLY CRAP." etc etc :lol:

haha, try sleeping with two babies moving around like that! :D

2nd time, best of luck at the cardiologist's office. I hope you just have normal low second-trimester blood pressure and that everything else is okay!

That video is brilliant!!

Can't wait until I can start seeing movements! I have a similar video when I was pregnant with DD, it truly is amazing!

Still got a stinking cold, boohoo!!

Is anyone having the flu jab?

That video is brilliant!!

Can't wait until I can start seeing movements! I have a similar video when I was pregnant with DD, it truly is amazing!

Still got a stinking cold, boohoo!!

Is anyone having the flu jab?

I've got mine a week on Monday xx

I had mine at my last appointment a couple of weeks ago.

I will be getting a flu shot at 27 weeks (I think) and apparently the pertussis vaccine in 3rd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->