FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Thanks ladies :) I had a graco infant seat last time and hated it! It was difficult to install, buckle and clean. Ugh!

Looking into the Chico now!

I hope the nausea goes for you soon ttc, for me it went a couple of weeks a go but it's the heart burn I'm struggling with now!

I've been looking at the Britax B agile. Has anyone used this travel system?

I haven't used that system, but when my son grew out of his Chicco, I bought a Britax convertible seat. It has wonderful ratings.

I have a peg prego and love it! They are pricey but def. made to keep baby safe. I bought a black one with DD so that I could use it for This baby too. :) getting excited about using it again.

20 weeks officially in 1 hour! Yay! Can't believe I'm half way there already! Getting excited! 11 more days until I get to see my baby boy again.

Hi everyone,

Can I join? Due Feb. 21 with our first. Team yellow. 20 weeks today! Hope everything's going well for all of you.

I haven't used that system, but when my son grew out of his Chicco, I bought a Britax convertible seat. It has wonderful ratings.

Where did you find the ratings? :)

Oh goodness. I can't remember. It's been a few years as DS is 5, and I haven't started looking yet. I'll see if I can find something again.

Welcome huckleberry!

Here is one review site.

https://baby-car-seats-review.toptenreviews.com/

That Chicco is the infant seat I used 5 years ago, and it's still at the top. A Britax infant seat takes the 2nd spot.

I don't find the exact Britax convertible I had, but it looked a lot like this one which is first on a lot of sites.

https://carseatanswers.com/

To find reviews and ratings, I type in infant seat ratings or something along those lines. I've also been a member of consumer reports many years, although I let that lapse last year. I need to renew.

Where did you find the ratings? :)

Oh goodness. I can't remember. It's been a few years as DS is 5, and I haven't started looking yet. I'll see if I can find something again.

Welcome huckleberry!

No worries- don't go to any trouble! I was just asking as I can't seem to find a definitive website. Consumer reports has reviews, but not a simple overview to compare different models. I was just hopeful that you had a link ;) really, don't worry about it. I will continue to research.

Congrats on reaching halfway, jmandrews!

Welcome, huckleberry!!

Here is one review site.

https://baby-car-seats-review.toptenreviews.com/

That Chicco is the infant seat I used 5 years ago, and it's still at the top. A Britax infant seat takes the 2nd spot.

I don't find the exact Britax convertible I had, but it looked a lot like this one which is first on a lot of sites.

https://carseatanswers.com/

To find reviews and ratings, I type in infant seat ratings or something along those lines. I've also been a member of consumer reports many years, although I let that lapse last year. I need to renew.

Oooo.... Thank you!!!

Hi everyone,

Can I join? Due Feb. 21 with our first. Team yellow. 20 weeks today! Hope everything's going well for all of you.

Hi! Congrats and welcome! We are due date buddies. :)

Congrats! I'm due date buddies with you too :) I might change it back to Tuesdays though because that's what my doctor is using even though every single time, baby measures with a due date of Feb 21. I know it's just 3 days but 21 is my lucky number so I wanted that date (even if he isn't born that day but I just like saying it!) But essentially I'm 20 weeks today too! Woohoo!

I feel baby move a bunch every day now. Our 20 week scan is on Tuesday morning. Can't wait to hear that everything is ok. I'm not a huge worrier, but it will still be a relief. Oh and I am getting the flu shot but not pertussis, because I'm also allergic to that one.

Is anyone thinking of creating a music playlist for their birth? I want to, but also I don't know if I'll really be in the mood for listening while I'm in labor. Although I think I will. I am considering just putting the "Relaxation" station on Pandora (and subscribing so I don't have to listen to ads).

I'm looking at the maxi cosi car seats. My sister is giving me the pram her daughter refused to lie in and this one is compatible. Seems to have good reviews.

For you ladies who know you are allergic to the pertussis vaccine- how did you find that out? (I am guessing a reaction in the past? And if so, how bad of a reaction did you get?)

For you ladies who know you are allergic to the pertussis vaccine- how did you find that out? (I am guessing a reaction in the past? And if so, how bad of a reaction did you get?)

I had convulsions after my second childhood dose and they never would give it to me again. Even now if i offer to try it they won't do it when i tell them the reaction...

I had convulsions after my second childhood dose and they never would give it to me again. Even now if i offer to try it they won't do it when i tell them the reaction...

Wow. I have never had an adverse reaction to anything- scary!

The car seat I got for this baby isn't on that list, but I really like it: https://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Sure...12445026&sr=1-1&keywords=Evenflo+SureRide+DLX It's huge, but it's convertible and rear faces until 40 lbs (which was a must for me). I ended up finding it on sale for $60 and am using it for my daughter since it's so huge! The baby will get her old one, since I know it works well for newborns.

I loved music during my labour and birth, and I just had DH keep nice classical music on, but I didn't keep a list. I still remember the song that was on when I birthed DD, hehe.

So I don't have a UTI apparently. I wonder why I'm getting UTI-like abdominal pain and frequent urination that comes and goes? Strange...

Thank you for all of the welcomes!

Jmandrews and Megan, it's nice to have due date buddies. Exciting to be halfway!

Feronia, that must be very frustrating.

It's quiet this morning!
Is anyone else waiting to find out the sex of their baby, or do we have our final stats until the birth stories start coming in? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->