FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Funny that you feel like tome has flown, swan... I feel like it is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging! I hope that after 24 weeks time will start to fly.

Can't wait to join the v-day+ club!

Your shower sounds lovely, melly! :) I'm not sure I know what a sock monkey is, so I have a funny picture in my mind's eye!

Hahah, like this kind of thing:

https://factorydirectcraft.com/pimages/20061004111831-151905/how_to_make_the_original_red_heel_sock_monkey_book_1.jpg

I put some pictures of the shower decor in my journal for interested parties.

Nawwww love the monkey! And I just clicked on your pictures: the clothes line is super cute!! Glad you had a good time :)

Glad you had an awesome shower Melly! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Congrats to those joining the V-day club...I have a week to go!

Loving all the bump pics, everyone's bumps look super cute!

I am so excited, I have a scan in a few hours! I have to go every 4 weeks so they can check on the babies. I also have an OB appointment this afternoon. My hubby took the day off work so he can come to the appointments with me, so we get to spend the day together!

Savvy we always seem to have our scans at the same time lol I'm in the hospital carpark waiting on my mum to arrive... she is so excited! Dh said that because all was well at 20 week scan mum could come to this one :)

I love the sock monkey Melly lol glad you had a great time at your shower :)

Minibump I hope you feel better soon shingles is definitely no fun :( x

Savvy we always seem to have our scans at the same time lol I'm in the hospital carpark waiting on my mum to arrive... she is so excited! Dh said that because all was well at 20 week scan mum could come to this one :)

We are having twin-twin appointments today!! Have a great scan Shells! I am so paranoid after a few gender mix up dreams that I want the tech to confirm the genders if possible! I have to stop having these weird pregnancy dreams! lol :)

Haha me too! I've just had it confirmed again is two boys lol both have totally moved and ates both head down. .. now is only they would stay like that. Measuring approx 1lb 8 oz and 1lb 6 oz and both on 50th percentile :) happy days :) hope yours goes well too xx

Haha me too! I've just had it confirmed again is two boys lol both have totally moved and ates both head down. .. now is only they would stay like that. Measuring approx 1lb 8 oz and 1lb 6 oz and both on 50th percentile :) happy days :) hope yours goes well too xx

Glad it went well and you were able to confirm two boys! I am so excited to find out the location of mine, I feel all the kicks down low and mainly to one side of my body...nothing on my right side at all. I have to remember to ask how much mine weigh...I forgot last time...or she told me and I forgot since I was so excited the entire time! :)

Where I can feel movement I would never had said these two were head down lol they have been transverse for so long I didn't think they would ever move positions. If they stay like this I'll be happy :) means I don't have to have c section!

My next scan/appointment is tomorrow! So I'm missing the twin-twin appointment day. :lol: Mine were both breech last time, and I still feel the strongest movements down very low, but as of the last week I've also started to feel lighter things higher up, so I'm wondering if I'm feeling elbows/punches now as well as kicks. :lol:

Having excessive discharge lately. Just lots of CM, it seems. But it's so unnerving! LOL.

Me too, swan. Back to wearing panty liners most days. I get a bit paranoid that other people will smell it!

Mine went away with the medication they gave me for BV, but back over the weekend (while still taking the antibiotics) :s I find it totally disconcerting... And I don't know how to tell what is normal and what isn't. I have a dr appt on Thursday and will try to make them take a swab to look for any infection. :(

My next scan/appointment is tomorrow! So I'm missing the twin-twin appointment day. :lol: Mine were both breech last time, and I still feel the strongest movements down very low, but as of the last week I've also started to feel lighter things higher up, so I'm wondering if I'm feeling elbows/punches now as well as kicks. :lol:

Hope all goes well tomorrow :) The feelings i am having is definitely elbows, knees, feet and heads lol I'm so happy they have moved, never thought they would :happydance:

I have to wear a liner most days too with discharge and i appear to have lost a little control of my bladder when i cough or sneeze :blush:

Glad I am not alone! I feel crazy, but I don't remember this with my first! :rofl: I feel like I'm constantly monitoring to make sure it doesn't smell sweet, or look weird and watery, or whatever. :brat: Driving myself insane! lol.

Also forgot to tell you ladies, but am so excited! I think we finally have chosen a name! :) It took us multiple times of sitting down with our lengthy list and adding to it, hacking from it and back again. :rofl: But finally, we've narrowed it down to Lucas as the first name. Still deciding on a middle, but am happy we've finally gotten ourselves a first name!

I am also a chronic knicker checker, swan! :( I hate the worry.

Love the name Lucas! :) very handsome!!

My oh is finally interested in talking about names... only trouble is that I am a little attached to the first name he immediately responded positively to... I am not opposed to changing if we find another, but I did let my mind fantasize that little bit, so it would be a little weird if we go with another choice!

Beautiful name Swan, that would have been high on our original list if it wasn't for a close family member with the name already! One of the few that OH didn't veto!

Happy thanksgiving Canadians!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->