FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I get so breathless walking up and down the office and the stairs, it's embarrassing!

After my worried post yesterday, my little bubba spent most of yesterday dancing and I got some huge kicks in there too, so she must be ok :)

Anyone else got really bad discomfort in their bum, perianal, inner thigh area? I am so uncomfortable :(

No breathlessness for me at the moment, nor discomfort in the lower area.. EMYJC - is it more your pelvic area? Could it be SPD?

Had my scan on Monday, all perfect! Still Team Yellow! :yellow:

Anyone else got really bad discomfort in their bum, perianal, inner thigh area? I am so uncomfortable :(

Yes me! It's been put down to referred pain from my cervix dilating. It could be spd or pgp too I would definitely mention it. I've been referred to a physio for pgp and or sciatica as well.
Xx

Great news, Izzie! :) Congrats on V-day, shell!

xxyjadexx, have you read about potentially birthing on all fours without an epidural to lessen your risk of shoulder dystocia or resolve one if it occurs? I don't know the specifics of your last births, but I figured I'd mention it in case you haven't read about other options.

I was on all fours with my first and did have an epidural with the 2nd. Apparently Induction is also one of the biggest risk factors and they where both induced. I don't know whether it's worth risking trying a normal delivery as my little girl was badly affected by the delivery and spent 10 days in nicu. I remember the midwife telling me I had a very prominent coccyx bone while doing an internal while in labour so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I think it will be a section for me this time!

Great news, Izzie! :) Congrats on V-day, shell!

xxyjadexx, have you read about potentially birthing on all fours without an epidural to lessen your risk of shoulder dystocia or resolve one if it occurs? I don't know the specifics of your last births, but I figured I'd mention it in case you haven't read about other options.

I was on all fours with my first and did have an epidural with the 2nd. Apparently Induction is also one of the biggest risk factors and they where both induced. I don't know whether it's worth risking trying a normal delivery as my little girl was badly affected by the delivery and spent 10 days in nicu. I remember the midwife telling me I had a very prominent coccyx bone while doing an internal while in labour so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I think it will be a section for me this time!

Oh wow, you were on all fours with no epidural for your first and still had shoulder dystocia? That's very rare, so I'm also wondering whether you have some sort of structural abnormality that is causing it. I totally understand why you're considering a c-section. If you're still considering a vaginal birth, it might be worth finding someone who can do a thorough pelvic assessment beforehand.

Katy, that must be a bit of a shock to find out that you're having a boy when you thought you were having a girl! If this was the same doctor who told you at your NT scan in both pregnancies, maybe you should tell him/her that the guesses were wrong both times!

I have been having sharp pains in my butt check/lower back when I walk, so I'm going to a chiro that my officemate loved when she was pregnant this afternoon. Hopefully they have some advice!

smawfl, hooray for a good scan!

Congrats on you good scan, smawfl! You :yellow: ladies are infinitely more patient than I could ever be!! :)

Sorry about the aches and pains, ladies. Anything like that sucks ordinarily... But it is an extra kicker when you are pregnant. Hope everyone is able to find ways to help them pass.

haha, surprisebub! I was sooooo impatient with my first to know what we were having and was all over prediction boards with my 12w scan for nub guesses. :haha: This time, I just really want to experience the huge surprise at birth since it's our last baby. :D Some days I'm really, really curious though!

I'm having a different type of pain than you ladies- pain in my tailbone. Like when I sit down at work for any length of time- usually I don't sit for more than an hour at a time but I wonder if it's just the extra weight pressing down on my tailbone when I sit. Weird.

I had my scan today and baby was being stubborn, so we couldn't find out the sex.

It's 4am and I can't sleep anyone else have trouble getting back to sleep after waking for a wee stop in the night.
I'm exhausted just can't sleep it's driving me crazy especially as I will have two bouncing toddlers up at 6am.

It's 4am and I can't sleep anyone else have trouble getting back to sleep after waking for a wee stop in the night.
I'm exhausted just can't sleep it's driving me crazy especially as I will have two bouncing toddlers up at 6am.

I'm exactly the same! I'm so tired yet it takes me ages to get to sleep and then I wake up in the middle of the night and take ages to sleep again!

Yes, I've been struggling with falling back to sleep sometimes after the very early morning (4, 5am) wake-ups.

The chiro was lovely, not sure if she's helped at all since it's still painful to walk around but I guess I can't expect miracles from a one-hour appointment! I'll see her again next week.

I'm having a different type of pain than you ladies- pain in my tailbone. Like when I sit down at work for any length of time- usually I don't sit for more than an hour at a time but I wonder if it's just the extra weight pressing down on my tailbone when I sit. Weird.

I had exactly this in my first pregnancy. I think it was a mixture of posture and the extra baby weight.

I found at work while sitting for long periods, a foot rest helped a lot!

I did today and I got very frustrated and then felt like shit when I woke at 7.30.

Xx

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping for the past few weeks. I sleep pretty good for the first few hours and then around 1-2 am I get up and am unable to fall back asleep for a few hours. Makes the mornings rough and I usually have to sneak a nap into my day. I guess it is my bodies way of preparing me to be awake at night with the babies!

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping for the past few weeks. I sleep pretty good for the first few hours and then around 1-2 am I get up and am unable to fall back asleep for a few hours. Makes the mornings rough and I usually have to sneak a nap into my day. I guess it is my bodies way of preparing me to be awake at night with the babies!

Yep pregnancy insomnia!! I've been pretty much struggling with sleep since I got my BFP! :sleep::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->