FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

They didn't send me with anything -- didn't want to until they knew what's going on as they're not big into meds unless necessary where I go. lol. Feeling about the same. Hoping for some insight Monday! :)

Glad you're back home MrsTM1, no fun being in hospital. :(

Feronia, I'm not really sure what I could have been more vigilant about to not get an infection! I've been staying hydrated and taking my prenatals and trying to be active. Ah well.

Sorry to all those suffering with infections! Get well soon!

Is anyone else undergoing a growth spurt? My belly button is starting to look strained... I wouldn't have thought mine would pop, but maybe it will after all!

My belly has deffo grown the past 2 weeks. I looked more fat than pregnant until now!

Growth spurt this week, my skin has gone a lot tighter. Id been relatively stable in size from 19-24 weeks.
This is this morning. ..

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20141026_130012_zpsr81bxv70.jpg

Xx

Glad you are feeling better and back home MrsTM!

SurpriseBub, My belly is starting to pop out a bit more...actually it seems to grow throughout the day so it is bigger at night. I don't think my belly button will pop but it is definitely stretched out and not too deep anymore.

Super cute bump raspberry!!

I've been having heart-burn-like, acidic pain in my stomach lately. Does anyone know what that is? I don't think I've ever had heartburn before and googling tells me that heartburn is in the chest area and this is definitely my stomach. I appreciate any insight!

Ugh that sounds unpleasant Feronia. :( I'm so sorry! Sadly no insight here. I have heartburn pretty much 24/7 but it's standard HB symptoms. :/

Though come to think about it, I think that's now my friend described her IBS and gastritis flare ups. Maybe?

Sorry Feronia, that sounds really unpleasant :( I don't have any advice.

I think that's the difference this week that the top part has popped up and out a bit more so I look like I'm carrying high. I've had a lot of kicks and punches up in my right rib area and left hip bone area at the same time.
Some of you will be pleased to hear that my belly button stretched out quite early and neverpopped but it went completely flat even horrifically massive and overdue.
Feronia I think all the indigestion/acid reflux/excess acid and heartburn can feel like that. Sometimes I seem to get a combination of both. I noticed tomato based meals like soup and bolognese really set me off, but I can also suffer like you describe BEFORE I eat as if I've let my stomach get too empty.
Have you tried looking up and cutting out the foods that are a known trigger?Or making a ffood diary so you can see a link?
I'd try indigestion/hearburn chewables and see if it helps. If it does then you'll have an answer.
I put up with terrible acid reflux and heartburn pregnant with ds and never went to the doctors but I will be sure to this pregnancy if it gets to the point that I can't control it myself.
Xx

23 weeks as of Saturday. :)
Went to a wedding with my hubby over the weekend.
Can't believe how fast time is flying by!

ATM I think I have pink eye... Booo :(
My belly button is permanently popped because I have an umbilical hernia caused by my first pregnancy. I hate it!

Hope all is well and everyone has a great week! Any appts coming up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 13
My belly button is pretty flat at this point too. Turns out there were some brown skin tags buried deep down in the bottom of it that I never really paid attention to that are now fabulously hogging all of the belly button attention. :lol:

My next appointments aren't for a couple of weeks. I have a check-up, the one-hour glucose test, and another scan to check the babies' growth and fluids, etc. In the meantime though I have multiple chiro and physio appointments! I was walking around Ikea for a few hours on the weekend and by the end I could barely walk. :(

Oh so much going on here this weekend!

Mrstm1, swan, and Melly I hope you're feeling better! :hugs:

Feronia, I'm sorry about your heartburn :(

Ras, gorgeous bump! :)

Jm, you look gorgeous in your picture! :)

I have an ultrasound and appointment with both my hematologist and my ob today. I'm still feeling pretty crap, but the horrible 6 day headache has stayed gone. I'll be glad to talk to my ob about my bloodwork etc since in the hospital it was the on-call.

Ok ladies I'm struggling here. I like my house very clean, but have nowhere near the energy to keep doing it. In the past I've paid my teenage sister to help with bathrooms and a couple other things, but she's having health issues atm and I don't want to ask her. We have a cleaning service coming for an estimate tomorrow, but i don't know if I can actually go through with getting help... ugh the guilt! I'm a stay at home mom i shouldn't be hiring help but I'm just feeling so beyond my limits physically.

TTC, you're a stay at home mum who is full-time growing a person inside them. You're allowed to be tired.

My husband had to get up at 5am this morning to call into a meeting on the east coast and I offered to get up and make him some coffee or breakfast or something and he was like "No, no, you keep sleeping and making two amazing babies." :cloud9:

Lovely picture, JM- you are a very cute couple! :)

I felt my first vaguely rib punches last night, raspberry.. I can't quite fathom how big Baby is getting!!

I wouldn't feel the slightest amount of guilt about getting a cleaner, ttc. Pre-pregnancy I was doing a weekly thorough clean... now, not so much. These days me and OH sort of fumble something half decent together. You have so much going on with your health, the baby, and your son... all of those things are more important- enjoy a good few months off cleaning duty, I say! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->