FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I have an ultrasound and appointment with both my hematologist and my ob today. I'm still feeling pretty crap, but the horrible 6 day headache has stayed gone. I'll be glad to talk to my ob about my bloodwork etc since in the hospital it was the on-call.

Ok ladies I'm struggling here. I like my house very clean, but have nowhere near the energy to keep doing it. In the past I've paid my teenage sister to help with bathrooms and a couple other things, but she's having health issues atm and I don't want to ask her. We have a cleaning service coming for an estimate tomorrow, but i don't know if I can actually go through with getting help... ugh the guilt! I'm a stay at home mom i shouldn't be hiring help but I'm just feeling so beyond my limits physically.

So sorry you still aren't feeling well. I am glad the headaches are gone but hopefully the doctors are able to help you today.

I don't think you should feel bad about hiring some help, you need your rest too so you can stay strong. I am definitely hiring help once the twins arrive (or if I have trouble near the end of my pregnancy). You could always ask if they could clean every other week, that is what my elderly aunt does. Then she can just do a little light cleaning on the weeks they don't clean.

Think of it as you are doing what is best for you and the baby and this is just temporary.

Good luck at your appointments today! :flower:

I've been having heart-burn-like, acidic pain in my stomach lately. Does anyone know what that is? I don't think I've ever had heartburn before and googling tells me that heartburn is in the chest area and this is definitely my stomach. I appreciate any insight!

I have IBS, I used to have extreme stomach pains based on what I ate. It was a lot of cramping and just plain uncomfortable. Do you feel worse after eating certain foods or eating a large meal? I am on a strict diet and feel about 99% better after I cut out all the trigger foods that my stomach doesn't like. The main trigger foods are onions, garlic, wheat, dairy, artificial sweeteners and fructose (also included in fruits like apples). The best things to do is try to eat smaller meals and try to keep a food journal. If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi ladies just thought I'd check in.
Been very busy the last few days, we moved the boat to our new spot last week and we're so happy with how quiet it is here. Plus we've been going at the baby's room pretty hard, I spent all day yesterday sanding the walls ready for them to be painted! We've decided to take out some light fixtures so now we have to fill/sand those today. I'm so anxious to start painting, I'm hoping we can start tomorrow!

Captain, you HAVE to show us pictures when you're done! I've never seen a nursery on a boat before :D

Ttc you should absolutely hirea ccleaner! How Was your appointment?

I can never figure out how big trip baby is, the fruit and veg comparison while fun, is absolute rubbish and no help.
25 weeks= cauliflower but she certainly feels bigger than any cauliflower I ever saw.

Xx

Ttc you should absolutely hirea ccleaner! How Was your appointment?

I can never figure out how big trip baby is, the fruit and veg comparison while fun, is absolute rubbish and no help.
25 weeks= cauliflower but she certainly feels bigger than any cauliflower I ever saw.

Xx

I read that at 24 weeks baby is about a foot long. They also double their weight over the next few weeks. :) for some reason with that info I felt like I could picture her well.

Got the call this morning, no infection! Not sure why I ever got the one + on my ph strip (followed by all those negatives) but they're considering it a non-issue now since all is clear.

Phew!

Got the call this morning, no infection! Not sure why I ever got the one + on my ph strip (followed by all those negatives) but they're considering it a non-issue now since all is clear.

Phew!

Great news Swan!

Huzzah!!!

Meanwhile, I can't actually find out the results of my labs from last week, since the OB who sent for them is away this week. I've just been given the run-around by her department (seriously, was transferred four times to try different people) and nada.

Ok y'all i did a 4D ultrasound today and its a girl!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/GothicBabe/Baby%202/IM_3_zps4054878f.jpg

HOORAAAAAY for a little girl! Wonderful news. :D

(You know that's not a 4D ultrasound picture, right?)

Okay phew! I was confused for a moment there. :lol: Like, did they charge her for a 4D ultrasound then just do a regular one?!

Congratulations joining team pink shey, we have our 4d scan on Friday.

Gtt for me in the morning so I have to remember not eat breakfast when I wake up.

Swan I'm glad you don't have an infection, have they said any more than that?

Xx

Thanks ladies! I.ended up canceling the estimate for tomorrow (silly silly me) but may reschedule. I just feel so guilty.

Ugh my appointments were ok. As you all know I've eaten an extremely healthy, low sodium diet for the past week.Yet, i still gained 2lbs between Wednesday and today (5 days). I'm like seriously? I think I've eaten like 1200 calories or less a day. I'm so frustrated. :( None of my clothes fit (maternity clothes) and I'm just so huge and apparently gaining weight like crazy even still. I had my glucose done and it was 74 (normal range is 70-140) so not diabetes or anything. It's dumb, but I've just had a good cry over it. :(

In good news baby is looking great! He's measuring about 59th percentile and they estimate him at 2lbs 2oz :) My dr wants to see me weekly just to keep an eye on everything because she is concerned about my anemia and watching closely for preeclampsia.

Swan, I'm really glad to hear no infection :)

Melly, I'm sorry they've lost your labs!!! :(

Ras, good luck on the gtt and your upcoming scan!

Shey, Yay!!!!! For team pink :)

Boo for lost labs, Melly. Did they tell you you would get them? I think when I went to the ER, the dr looked then and there for clue cells but likely did not send them away for anything in depth. I was too happy it wasnt amniotic fluid to ask many follow up questions. I hope yours did send yours off, and you can get the results.

Poor you, ttc. That does sound tough. very good your glucose test was so good, and wonderful that baby is looking good! I hope you don't develop preeclampsia. It is more than fair to have a cry on the weight gain! Stick with the healthy eating, and that is real all you can do. :hugs: I hope it eases up for you- just remember what an amazing thing you and your body are doing!

Congrats on your gender reveal, shey! :)

Good luck for you GTT test, raspberry! Mine is in ten days and I am already dreading it!

ttc, reschedule that appointment and treat yourself to some much earned cleaning helpers! At least check out their services/prices before you decide.

Sometimes my weight fluctuates like that - were you weighed at the same time of the day? I weigh like 2 lbs less in the morning. Hopefully your next weigh in will give you better results. The best news is that baby looks great! Glad to hear your doc is keeping an eye on things.

Shey, congrats on the baby girl!!

Savvy i wish i could blame that, but last visit i was weighed later in the day and had eaten more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->