FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Just rushed home from costco got all the kids in bed prepared a roast chicken and potatoes then five mins before its ready the oven exploads and covers the food in glass, takeaway for us today

Holy crap, 2nd time! I didn't know that that *could* happen! If it is a gas oven, maybe it needs checking??

Hope all are well!

its only just occurred to me to find a February due date threat haha

so hello.. Im due February 14th with my first baby who will be a bouncing baby Boy :D

Welcome mrs lemon ur very close to me lol

luckly my oven is electric so guess it was a fail in the glass

Welcome MrsLemon :)

2nd time that sounds horrible, hope it's not too costly to fix it!

Raspberry can you change my due date to Feb 24? That's what the docs are sticking with, so it makes everything easier if I stick with it too. Thanks :)

Update on my ear: it turns out that the doctor at the walk-in clinic last night punctured my ear drum! I went in to another clinic today since my ear still felt like it was underwater and I was sure that there was water behind the ear drum. Turns out that it's not water, it's hearing loss, and that the doctor last night shouldn't have used the tool she did. I swear, whenever I go to a doctor for a problem, it's either made worse or no different! This sucks happening to me and all since I'm a gumpy preggo psychotic person already, but it would be 100x worse if it was my daughter, so I'm thankful for that at least... So now I have to deal with major hearing loss in one ear for a few months until it heals. :nope:

Thanks for the recommendation for the papaya capsules, Megamegan! I'll look into that! :thumbup: I just mentioned it to my DH and he said "oh yeah, I've heard of that." Uhhh, why didn't you say so when I was complaining about stomach acid pain? lol.

Sounds like you made great choices for the essential oils! Yes, you can totally use lavender while you're pregnant. Just put a few drops in a bath. If you want to apply it locally, put a few drops (no more than about 2) onto a carrier oil. Olive oil or coconut oil works well! Then you can just rub it onto yourself or have someone else rub it on your back. When you're in early labour, you can do the same thing with clary sage and rub it on your belly (in the carrier oil). I also put a few drops of clary sage + lavender onto a cloth and smelled it while I was in early labour. It creates a sort of gas and air and was very soothing to me. But yes, definitely don't use it until you are at least 37 weeks!

That sounds awful, Feronia! I hope your ear heals quickly on its own. Did she even get the bead out?!

Oh my gosh, Feronia, is there something you can do about that? I would be beyond angry. I hope it doesn't take long to get your hearing back.

And thank you again for the advice on the oils. I actually copied and saved your original post on essential oils back in the beginning of the thread to refer to later, which is probably why you thought I made good choices, lol :)

Woah some of you ladies have had tough days today!!!!!!

2nd time, sorry about your oven! What a pain! Glad no one was hurt!

Feronia, my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be so upset! I hope your ear heals very very quickly! So sorry that happened!

Feronia that is awful!! Hope it heals soon! x

2nd time i've heard about that happening with ovens! Hope the repair isn't too costly for you!

Raspberry so sorry your dr gave you the injections without fully explaining things to you - i feel like you, i want the facts before you give or do anything that may harm me or my unborn baby, unless it's life or death! x

Feronia I hope your ear gets better. That really sucks!

So I've started my baby shopping at last! Just some basics, but I feel more prepared now. At least she'll have some clothes to wear and a place to sleep!

Feronia!! How awful, I'm sorry :( What a nightmare. Does it hurt much? I'm glad you went and got it checked out again. (Is the bead still in there?!)

We found a crib we liked on the weekend (the GONATT in white at IKEA) but it's not available online and every Ikea in California is sold out. Sigh! Back to the drawing board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->